or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One picture a day.

One picture a day. - Page 5

post #161 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by bka77

Casio Exilim Z55

One of the reasons I would love to go to Germany! Not to mention the World Cup is around the corner
post #162 of 264
Quote:

Casio Exilim Z55

Another shot of the same place:

Smile on mighty Jesus,
Spinal Meningitis got me down!
Smile on mighty Jesus,
post #163 of 264
And another one for good measure:

By the way bka77,that first shot is great. I didnt get to go into the hall when I was there so only saw the view from above, not below.
Smile on mighty Jesus,
Smile on mighty Jesus,
post #164 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Fellowship
Thank you for your kindness Powerdoc

I too have a Canon 20D like you and I love the camera. The pictures above were taken with it. That camera very very very low noise as you can see in the low lighting situations.

Fellows

Damnit I didn't notice your pics where taken with a 20 D, dispite the typical low noise and silky smooth aspect of your pics.

here one pic for you. It's called a Gloria

post #165 of 264
I like that show Powerdoc.

edit (made image smaller)
post #166 of 264
Kinda' boring shot, but I just got a new camera yesterday and I'm still figuring out the settings.

Taken with a Sony DSC-W7. Would've gotten better results with a tripod instead of sitting on my bike, but I'm amazed at how big these shots are.
Going from a 2 MP that I bought in 1998 to this 7 MP is taking some getting used too.
Here's a piece of the pic at original size (3072x2304):
post #167 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by trick fall
I like that show Powerdoc.

edit (made image smaller)

nice pic : UNO ?
post #168 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Cake
Kinda' boring shot, but I just got a new camera yesterday and I'm still figuring out the settings.

...what a small world - I was just there this afternoon
post #169 of 264
I like the reflection off that shiny metal thing in the lower right corner of the pic.
post #170 of 264
All the Berlin pictures reminds me I am going to Berlin in a 10 days. Its been ages ago (well only 6 months but last year I went there 6 times).

I am taking my parents with me for the second time. Can´t wait to show them all the gems we didn´t cover last time
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #171 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by /mandolux/
...what a small world - I was just there this afternoon

That's my 'hood!
It's a great little town to live and work in.

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
I like the reflection off that shiny metal thing in the lower right corner of the pic.

Actually, that's painted on to look like a reflection.
post #172 of 264
Sort of going with the recent news...

St. Pauls in London

post #173 of 264

Carmen (right, the winner of the Swiss talend Show MusicStar (the same as StarMania, Popstar, American Idol etc) acts as vocal coach while recording a charity song for handicapped children (still capture of video).

May not be the best pic I ever took, but I had tears in my eyes while taking it.
post #174 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by /mandolux/
One of the reasons I would love to go to Germany! Not to mention the World Cup is around the corner

One of my older friends has four tickets to both the semis and finals. Alas, they're for his fam.
Cat: the other white meat
post #175 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Splinemodel
One of my older friends has four tickets to both the semis and finals. Alas, they're for his fam.

...(drooling)
post #176 of 264
Lots of nice images in this thread. Makes we want to get out with my camera!

EOS3
f 5.6 at about 1/500
600 mm
post #177 of 264
I don't exactly know why, but I really dig this picture of Miss Holly. It was a fun night anyway...........
Quote:
nice pic : UNO ?

I'm not sure what you mean doc?
post #178 of 264
I'm leaving for Bangkok and Phuket tomorrow, with my underwater camera housing in tow. It's my first real chance to test my digital camera underwater. Too bad my girlfriend doesn't let me share any pictures of her. Maybe I'll have some scenery shots to share. I'll be looking out for some good sunsets.
post #179 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac on a Mac
Lots of nice images in this thread. Makes we want to get out with my camera!

EOS3
f 5.6 at about 1/500
600 mm

Nice Snap...
Smile on mighty Jesus,
Smile on mighty Jesus,
post #180 of 264
A trio from yesterday's visit to the Tulip Festival:

post #181 of 264
post #182 of 264
post #183 of 264
I like how the first two, when stacked up, look like there is a field of 300 foot tulips in the background Nightmarishly huge...

Quote:
Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath
A trio from yesterday's visit to the Tulip Festival:

"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #184 of 264
Here's one off of highway 180 outside of Flagstaff Arizona... Got my truck stuck in the snow on this trip.

I'm perfectly humble and neither are you.
-Dogwood
I'm perfectly humble and neither are you.
-Dogwood
post #185 of 264
Here's one for the "Touching is Good" contest, but I can't figure how to get the URL for the large version on flickr...

post #186 of 264
Pic I took again with my DSC-P100 Sony. Put it on the SCN setting and the moonlight setting. Set it on a pillar and let it do its stuff

This Saint Malo in Brittany just a few weeks ago. Beautiful place

I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #187 of 264
Canon Powershot A40. Taken outside my dorm at Hamilton College in early spring.

"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor." -Thoreau

Picture Page
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor." -Thoreau

Picture Page
post #188 of 264
Maine Road, I love it. Very nice.

ZO, I love the colors. You take very good pictures.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #189 of 264
post #190 of 264
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
post #191 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by adpowers

Sterile, sterile, sterile and sterile.

Come on boys, iBooks/PowerBooks are not meant for laps!
post #192 of 264
Quote:
. . .

About your signature:

Fuck, I don't think Ballmer has two pairs of clothes.

and

Good lord, why does the richest man in the world have to be so. . . normal. . .
post #193 of 264
Yeah, really, Ballmer is always wearing that same blue shirt... pit stained every time, I'm sure

Anyway, it is Friday now, so another picture (which the guy second from the right told me to post (I'm on the far right)).

post #194 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by ZO
Pic I took again with my DSC-P100 Sony. Put it on the SCN setting and the moonlight setting. Set it on a pillar and let it do its stuff

This Saint Malo in Brittany just a few weeks ago. Beautiful place

link to full res for my desktop?
post #195 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by ipodandimac
link to full res for my desktop?

I second that.
post #196 of 264
Quote:
Yeah, really, Ballmer is always wearing that same blue shirt... pit stained every time, I'm sure

Anyway, it is Friday now, so another picture (which the guy second from the right told me to post (I'm on the far right)).

While browsing your collection, I noticed that you were there at the SouthCenter mini store opening day. Meanwhile, I was waiting in-line as well.
post #197 of 264
Haha, small world. Where were you in line? I was around the corner and near the door when it opened, I think.
post #198 of 264
post #199 of 264

I took this on my Sony Cybershot DSC-F77 in April 2004, looking over one of the many reservoirs in Central Park. I can't remember which one or which direction the picture is facing, but maybe a NYC native could say.
post #200 of 264
Quote:

...but Pennsylvania has Intercourse, PA!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One picture a day.