or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One picture a day.

One picture a day. - Page 7

post #241 of 264
This thread has some catching up to do!

post #242 of 264
A well-deserved bump. This thread is one of the best, yet it lingers down there.

Leaves scattered in front of my apartment.

'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #243 of 264

Camera toss.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #244 of 264
Sex doll toss.

post #245 of 264
Completely agree that this thread needs more life, so here's my effort.
Smile on mighty Jesus,
Spinal Meningitis got me down!
Smile on mighty Jesus,
Spinal Meningitis got me down!
post #246 of 264
I'm glad this came back!

horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #247 of 264
post #248 of 264
[IMG][/IMG]

View of the WWII memorial when it was under construction from Washington Monument.

reg
post #249 of 264
Heather and I in Paris. Just a few to share:

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #250 of 264
I totally forgot I had a bunch to add:

The best comment on my dissertation:

My neighborhood pub in London from June/July, 2005:

The second-best "No Poo!" sign I've ever seen:

From the 7/7 memorial outside St. Pancras on Euston Road:

post #251 of 264
More:

Fellows

post #252 of 264
And now...the BEST "No poo!" sign in the history of mankind. From Wuppertal, Germany:

post #253 of 264
post #254 of 264
Wow. Cheese heaven!
My kind of place.

post #255 of 264
Do they have Venezuelan Beaver Cheese?
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
post #256 of 264
I'll give you extra points if you can name her! Not a particularly quality shot, but a view that's hard to get.

Canon Powershot A40 from 16000 feet and climbing
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #257 of 264
And since I've enjoyed the thread so much, I'll give you one more that I thought turned out pretty good!

Canon Powershot A40 (in Canon housing) about 30 feet below sea-level.
post #258 of 264
^^ OK, Now I'm jealous. An underwater case costs a arm/leg from what I can tell.

Nice Pic BTW. I would like to see a bigger size if it is possible. 8)
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #259 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebby
^^ OK, Now I'm jealous. An underwater case costs a arm/leg from what I can tell.

Nice Pic BTW. I would like to see a bigger size if it is possible. 8)

The housing is generally a bit more than the camera that's in it... this is a cheap camera, so it's a cheap housing. Now, a housing for a Rebel DSLR probably tips the scales at $2000 USD.. double the cost of the camera!

here's some more, including a larger size of the clowns shown above (but still not full size) : http://homepage.mac.com/brittingham/...toAlbum61.html
post #260 of 264
I have a Canon EOS D-60 so basically it is unusable underwater.

Those are some really nice shots. Underwater is really hard to photograph in my experience. I just stopped trying because nothing turned out.
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #261 of 264
Diigital cameras made it WAY easier to get goood underwater shots (or any shots, for that matter.) Since we're no longer limited by the amount of film loaded, just take LOTS of pictures... one of them is bound to turn out OK

oh, by the way, this next one is for sale :

hmm... just realized ... that was a bit of a pun I made above !!
post #262 of 264
find the fish...

post #263 of 264
post #264 of 264
Quote:
Originally posted by KingOfSomewhereHot
I'll give you extra points if you can name her! Not a particularly quality shot, but a view that's hard to get.

Canon Powershot A40 from 16000 feet and climbing

Mount Rainier.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One picture a day.