or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Photoshop X?

Photoshop X? - Page 4

post #121 of 127
[quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:
<strong>

I can't help it if Red can't admit to being wrong. If he still claims that docked pallets show drop shadows after I proved the didn't in the video.. than I will drop it. It will be well known that he is a idiot and no one will believe a thing he has to say.</strong><hr></blockquote>

**** you dick. I shouldn't have posted the above if I knew you're fairy little ass wouldv'e played the "I'm still mad and he's an idiot" route. I was not wrong is saying the palettes cast shadows-they do. I was unaware THERE WAS an alternative. Which you never said "hey, try this and you'll see.." cause you are too much an asshole to do something like that. I figured it out BTW so piss off.
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
post #122 of 127
Kid chill out..

Just drag the pallettes to the bottom of another pallete. That will let you dock them. I like it better this way cause it keeps my pallete locations. ANd in OS X .. it doesn't show the Drop Shadows.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
post #123 of 127
Do you have to literally dock them together into one mega-palette, or do you mean the behavior where if you drag one palette close enough to another it "snaps" it into place just below or above the next one (like in v6)?
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #124 of 127
[quote]Originally posted by Moogs :
<strong>Do you have to literally dock them together into one mega-palette, or do you mean the behavior where if you drag one palette close enough to another it "snaps" it into place just below or above the next one (like in v6)?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Where it "snaps" into place.
post #125 of 127
Glad for that....

Anyone seen any new builds leaked since last week?
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #126 of 127
[quote]Originally posted by Moogs :
<strong>Glad for that....

Anyone seen any new builds leaked since last week?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not that i know of.
post #127 of 127
[quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:
<strong>Kid chill out..

Just drag the pallettes to the bottom of another pallete. That will let you dock them. I like it better this way cause it keeps my pallete locations. ANd in OS X .. it doesn't show the Drop Shadows.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Alright, alright, I'll chill

Yea I figured it out after I did the first one by accident. Not the best solution but MUCH better then dealing with the shadows. I still wish the same could happen with the top tool bar as the window fall under the shadow. I'm an artist so I'm gonna be nit-picky about sill stuff like this. I love X (otehr then it's speed which is why I use 9 mostly) but the shadow thing needs to be addressed. I've emailed Apple about the utility window coding should allow for adjoining windows.

Spell check is kinda cool. Anyone know why some fonts don't show up in X? I thought X was good with fonts. They all work in 9, but a good percentage don't show up when using Suitcase 10. Think it may be suitcase or X?

How do you set up fonts in X if I can;t get suitcase to work correctly? Also, any utility out to check fonts for X compatibilty?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Photoshop X?