or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Text in iMovie: It really needs improvement

Text in iMovie: It really needs improvement

post #1 of 4
The text in iMovie always is hard to read and jumpy. How does one crisp the text?

I hope Apple fixes this by iMovie 3
post #2 of 4
[edit] On second thought (and after further testing), some of the title effects are pretty bad... Of course, this is just what I'm seeing in the preview pane on-screen. Perhaps it doesn't look so bad when it's actually exported to video?

(on a dual500G4)

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: starfleetX ]</p>
post #3 of 4
That's the only compliant I've had since I got my camcorder earlier this fall. iMovie fits my modest editing needs to a tee, except my titles look crappy, making the movie's first impression bad.

Jeff
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
post #4 of 4
Text in iMovie definately is not professional quality. But for a home movie it works (if a bit poorly). I am not aware of a way to make it any better, but I would like to see one if there is. Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Text in iMovie: It really needs improvement