or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Star Wars Episode 3

Star Wars Episode 3

post #1 of 225
Woohoo!!!

Just went to see the midnight screening here in Paris.

All I have to say is this: I *loathed* Episodes 1 & 2 (2 to a lesser extent, but still...)

Episode 3 makes up for these two in a big way.

The CGI is what it is supposed to be.... Yoda works totally. Even the trained eye would be impressed. Had me thinking of the animatronic version from the old episodes. The space battles and all the rest is really well done. Excellent amazing lighting. Very convincing. Not the crap of Ep1 and 2.

What a beginning!! Throws you right in the action. Great stuff!!

Some very nice tie-ins for Episode 4. The inside of the "Blockade Runner" had me smile. Lots of subtle hints to Episode 4. Including the totally 1970s haircuts and clothes

The acting holds.

The downfall of the Jedi is pretty powerful.

And just one word: Chewwy!!! Yeeah!

Anikin burning up is... ouch...

Jar Jar is seen twice. And thankfully never utters a single word nor makes a sound.

Low points: The salamander chicken Obi Wan rides. Its just silly.
Big let down: Darth Vader "acting" as he asks the fate of Padme and consequent reaction. That was just wrong.
The music. Absolutely nothing original . Re-hash from Ep 1 and 4-5-6. Guess Williams is getting bored and old.

PS Yoda... kicks... ass. Best character in the whole thing. I'd nominate him for Oscars like Smeogol from LoTR.

Just to sum it up, great movie and if Lucas can keep it up, I wouldn't mind seeing him do 7-8-9.

Oh.. and PLEASE re-render and touch up Ep1+2 before making the HD-DVD super-hyper edition. And obviously... KILL JAR JAR!!

PS Sorry if the ramblings are not necessarily chronological... am just... rambling
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #2 of 225
Cool.

I've been planning on seeing it sometime in the next two weeks. I didn't mind Ep1, but I don't like child actors, so I don't think I plan on watching it much in the future. Episode 2, I liked. I still preferred 4,5,6, but I did think 2 was pretty good. Hopefully 3 will be better than 2. 4,5,6 all had their own mega-chessy annoying moments, and I think it's fine if 3 has a few.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #3 of 225
SPOILER WARNING DON'T READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE !!!!!!

just saw it. totally agree with everything above.

BEST STARWARS EVER.

the vader thing ~ just thing frankenstein reference, filmmaker homage/ in-joke thing. face it. seeing anakin burning, nothing after that would be more powerful. directors cut on dvd should clean that up, otherwise do your own fan edits

obiwan on the chicken thing - yup, no.2 dodgy moment for me, but obiwan's acting throughout is stellar.

umm... that's about it for the annoyances. oh no.3 is grevious is not as badass as i expected from watching clone wars vol 1. i somehow expected more badass-ness from him.

umm other than these three points,

BEST STARWARS EVER. BEST FILM OF THIS CENTURY THUS FAR I WOULD SAY, FOR ME PERSONALLY.

it's Lucas' masterpiece and definitely i think 'our' generation (10-60+ year olds that will live through this century), star wars ep.3 will be considered a 21st century science fiction piece of film literature.
post #4 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by ZO
Just to sum it up, great movie and if Lucas can keep it up, I wouldn't mind seeing him do 7-8-9.
Oh.. and PLEASE re-render and touch up Ep1+2 before making the HD-DVD super-hyper edition. And obviously... KILL JAR JAR!!
PS Sorry if the ramblings are not necessarily chronological... am just... rambling

lucas can't keep it up. he's done his masterpiece. it's on to making 3d versions and television, he says...

rip the high-def dvd version, do your own edits, resave as h.264. sweet
that way cut out all the annoying bits you don't like for a super-tight version of all 6 films

i'm rambling too. it's 3AM now where i am and i'll be up a bit... posting madly perhaps
post #5 of 225
sweet. do you think its worth going too? because i know ill go out and buy the movie as soon as it comes out... i turn 18 soon so ill be able to go to a later showing when less people arent there which will be cool.... welll take care
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #6 of 225
Grievous was indeed monumentally more bad ass in the Clone Wars cartoon. It would've been nice to see that aspect more... but seeing it in CGI is impressive. Its so fast, you can't possibly have any idea about what the heck is going on...
post #7 of 225
you people keep making me more tempted to go see... hmm.. sounds like a plan... when i turn 18... im going to the movies b/c that way i can come home late because of the fact im going to a late show
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #8 of 225
I only really got into star wars a week ago but saw the first two (Episode I and II that is at the cinema). It was an amazing film - good conclusion to the series, powerful and dark. I just feel a bit empty now! Also good irony.
post #9 of 225
Excellent effects, set design, coreography and action.

Cheesy dialogue and cardboard acting.

Glad it is all complete now.
post #10 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cuilla

i'm glad its all over now, but you have to admit episode 3 is like a million times better than 1 and 2. and episode 4, 5, 6 aside for nostalgic purposes, we can safely file away as 20th century kitsch sci-fi
post #11 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by sunilraman
but you have to admit episode 3 is like a million times better than 1 and 2.

This is true...but the bar was set pretty low with those two.

I was thinking about this today and thinking they could have thrown out #1, half of #2...combined the remaining half of #2 into #3, tightened things up a bit and had a single 3 hour prequel that would have handled everything. Of course...that wouldn't have made nearly as much $$.
post #12 of 225
true, it wouldnt have made as much money...

im looking forward to the sword fight between obi wan and anikan... i think that'll be a cool fight....
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #13 of 225
*Spoilers*

The book made Obi Wan out to be the badest Jedi ever and IMHO, he is.

However, I can't remember Chewy in the book. Maybe they left that part out, who knows, or maybe I wasn't paying attention.

The book was great, I know the movie will be.
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #14 of 225
Quote:
Chris Cuilla\t

Agreed

Quote:
MacCrazy\t

I only really got into star wars a week ago but saw the first two (Episode I and II that is at the cinema). It was an amazing film - good conclusion to the series, powerful and dark. I just feel a bit empty now! Also good irony.

Empty is a good word for it, but I must say I was disturbed (maybe the irony did it?) and maybe a little disappointed, guess my expectations were a little too high. Can't say what was missing or was too much, just feel there was something out of place. Probably feel different after I see it again, perhaps some time other than 12AM.

PS. The light saber fights were out of control!
Mac Pro 2.66, 8GB RAM, 250GBx4, Apple 30", MacBook Pro (Uni) 15" 2.4, 4GB, iPhone 3G 16GB Black
Mac Pro 2.66, 8GB RAM, 250GBx4, Apple 30", MacBook Pro (Uni) 15" 2.4, 4GB, iPhone 3G 16GB Black
post #15 of 225
Quote:
This is true...but the bar was set pretty low with those two.

I was thinking about this today and thinking they could have thrown out #1, half of #2...combined the remaining half of #2 into #3, tightened things up a bit and had a single 3 hour prequel that would have handled everything. Of course...that wouldn't have made nearly as much $$.

What? Episode III is the fastest cut movie I've ever seen. If any more plot points had been crammed into that short a time the audience would've collectively thrown up out of sheer Star Wars barrage.

Also, ignoring the "I love you more" scene and the term "younglings", the acting and the dialogue were totally on point.

The only two real complaints I had were the cheesy wipes and the nauseatingly fast pace.
post #16 of 225
The "cheesy wipes" are kind of a Star Wars hallmark at this point though, clearly seen in even episodes IV, V, and VI. Not to say they aren't "cheesy", but they're nothing new in the Star Wars universe.
post #17 of 225
I think it would have benefited from being a bit longer but a truly excellent conclusion. I just want more! It's so sad about Anakin and Padme (i don't care if the spelling is atrocious).
post #18 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by gregmightdothat
Also, ignoring the "I love you more" scene and the term "younglings", the acting and the dialogue were totally on point.

Pretty much any scene with both Portman and Christiansen has cheesy dialogue and stiff acting.

Here's a good one:

Anakin Skywalker: The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me.
Senator Amidala: Anakin, you're breaking my heart!

I think my favorite cheesy bit was the Frankenstein-Marlon Brando/"Street Car Named Desire" bit. Those who have seen the movie will know exactly what I am referring to.

Another gem was the bit near the end with Yoda and Senator Organa and the decision about Leia. Again, for those that have seen the movie, you'll know exactly what I am talking about.

George Lucas is NOT a screenwriter...but he's too powerful for anyone to actually tell him that. He appears to be not that great of a director either. Story visionary? Sure! Tremendous imagination? Absolutely!

He did fine on episode 4, but you'll notice he got help (and improved pictures) on 5 and 6. Then things tanked for 1 and 2. The action and effects for 3 were fantastic, but the dialoge and acting seemed to regress to pre-episode-1 levels.
post #19 of 225
Quote:
...... The action and effects for 3 were fantastic, but the dialoge and acting seemed to regress to pre-episode-1 levels.....

huh? dialogue and acting i think most people will agree much much better than episode 1 and 2.

trying to compare episode 3 to 4, 5, 6, in terms of dialogue and acting, i say is like comparing apples to oranges ~ i mean, 4, 5, 6, action/adventure films, particularly those involving harrison ford, are sort of the kinda blaise antihero with witty, off-the-cuff remarks. episode 3 is much more 'serious' sci-fi kind of thing, with almost a frank-herbert-Dune-like scope to the whole saga, particularly with anakin being able to see into the future but not being able to change it...

i have to admit here though that i need to re-watch empire strikes back and see how that measures up with episode 3's dodgy bits..
post #20 of 225
Quote:

i had trouble sleeping last night, mostly because i've got a cold but also,

yes, just thinking the amount of garbage in episode #1 and #2 that could be thrown out. episode #3 aside from 'dodgy bits' that will be probably looked upon fondly as kistch references to films of the 20th century ?? (no excuse for some dodgy acting bits but like we agree, much better than episode 1 and 2) .... episode 3 was tightly edited and story pacing was very good.... IMHO

yup the wipes are a star wars hallmark, which would make it advantageous for combining episode 1 and 2 into a 2.5 hour single movie.
post #21 of 225
I frelling LOVED it.

In fact, I CRIED! My kids thought I was crazy.

And at the end, I wanted to go home and pull out Star Wars (A New Hope) and watch it all over again.

Way more action than drama, but I think Lucas stuck to his strengths more this time--avoided too many of the "love" scenes--but the sense of tragedy was still strong.

I AM going to see it again.
The Mom
The Mom
post #22 of 225
I just saw it on a digital screen and it looked great. The effects were wonderful, and most of the combat sequences were done very well. Unfortunately, there were some parts of the movie that were so stupid and unbelievable that they put a damper on an otherwise good film.

Continued below:

--------------------Spoiler Warning-----------------

Do not read this unless you have seen the film!!!

The whole death of Padme was ridiculously unbelievable. The medical technology in the star wars universe is quite high. With the miraculous med tech they have, her dying in child birth could only happen in a situation that denied her medical attention, so the solution to Anakin's bad dreams would be to keep Padme near a medical facility.

Of course, Lucas has her die while in a hospital room with the droid doctors saying that there is nothing physically wrong with her: she is as healthy as can be, but while surrounded by super high medical technology she somehow dies anyway...

Now, there were some other very stupid things in this move, like having people fight a foot or two above huge pits of molten lava without being immediately burned to death (Lava is around 1000° Celsius, anyone hovering that close would die in seconds), but the worse thing about it was making the main motivation for Anakin turning to the dark-side so preposterous -- it made it hard to enjoy the rest of the movie.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
post #23 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by Fangorn
I frelling LOVED it.

In fact, I CRIED! My kids thought I was crazy.

And at the end, I wanted to go home and pull out Star Wars (A New Hope) and watch it all over again.

Way more action than drama, but I think Lucas stuck to his strengths more this time--avoided too many of the "love" scenes--but the sense of tragedy was still strong.

I AM going to see it again.

i dare say it was almost f8cking shakespearean, no? well structured, all the elements of literature there.
wanting to save padme from death to avoid the repeat of what happened to his mother, excellent character motivation there for 'exploring the dark side'... he pulls the light saber on palpatine, but then, he did the right thing by reporting to the jedi council instead of ...!! but it all went to pot when mace windu tries to kill palpatine and palpatine pulls his 'oh pity me...' routine...

i would have cried but i was too shocked by the last scene of obiwan leaving anakin to burn, and anakin shouts "i hate you!!!"... and obiwan walks away, and we get a sense that obiwan has been way too humble all this time. he is one badass mofo of a jedi, but his main failing (and he spends the next 30 years+ of his life regretting this) is his loss of anakin to the dark side

oh and is it just me or did the jedi council deserve what they got? bunch of arrogant dicks... all except obiwan, yoda, hmm...

the council definitely overestimated their relationship and 'assumed respect' from the galactic senate and the republic.
post #24 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by Res
....there were some parts of the movie that were so stupid and unbelievable that they put a damper on an otherwise good film.....

dude it's science fiction.
post #25 of 225
*mild spoilers*

I really enjoyed it. I really did. It made episodes 1 and 2 better(in theory, I still don't care to watch them again to find out) It made episode 4 a lot more desirable, and it was a well structured story with well paced action, good acting(almost everywhere, but with some lame bits)

I think what the film accomplished best was creating a strong sense of the whole point of view, 'what is good', 'what is evil' tension/confusion that anakin was struggling with.

Probably the most powerful scene for me was when Mace windu was defeated. I got a little lump in my throat and my jaw was on the floor. But then when the initial 'wow' factor settled down, I realized just how well that scene was constructed. Mace was the 'good guy' but he was clearly acting irrational, to the point where you almost wanted anakin to stop him from killing palpatine. It was a very well structured and multifaceted scene.

There was a surprising amount of comedic relief throughout the movie, primarily R2D2, but also Yoda and random droids. I think that's good, otherwise the movie would have been a real downer.

All in all, it was pure star wars awesomeness and it made me want to be a jedi again so that ain't not bad
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #26 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrong Robot
*mild spoilers*

......There was a surprising amount of comedic relief throughout the movie, primarily R2D2, but also Yoda and random droids. I think that's good, otherwise the movie would have been a real downer. ....

yeah the opening sequence was f8cking brilliant. ILM themselves have reached a level of Jedi-ness themselves such that they can actually run all this fantastic detail CGI in the background and focus on the characters and the story. it was lighthearted, and it wasn't an opening omigod there's this bigass battle we're gonna die, but it was cool, like driving fast in the city late at night... just enough of a rush but not too overwhelming

if that makes sense
post #27 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by Res
I just saw it on a digital screen and it looked great. The effects were wonderful, and most of the combat sequences were done very well. Unfortunately, there were some parts of the movie that were so stupid and unbelievable that they put a damper on an otherwise good film.

You chose that point? What about her getting pregnant in the first place - no contraception in Star Wars era?
post #28 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by MacCrazy
You chose that point? What about her getting pregnant in the first place - no contraception in Star Wars era?

yeah... that was one of those after-the-hype kind of moments the next day after the movie when i was like... wait a minute... plot hole...!!
post #29 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by sunilraman
yeah... that was one of those after-the-hype kind of moments the next day after the movie when i was like... wait a minute... plot hole...!!

I thought the actual no will to live was a fair point - I mean she's just lost a loved one - if anyone has had this happen they know the pain and anguish - combined with the stress of giving birth... it was a really sad moment though.
post #30 of 225
Quote:
I thought the actual no will to live was a fair point - I mean she's just lost a loved one - if anyone has had this happen they know the pain and anguish - combined with the stress of giving birth... it was a really sad moment though.

i was cool with the lost the will to live bit, that was moving, given all the technology she's surrounded by....

and the cuts between padme giving birth and dying on the table
contrasting with
anakin on the table dying as well but being patched together by droids at the "evil" medical facility

that was alright... anakin's frankenstein rebirth was a bit weird for me, but i accept the film-in-joke/reference/homage for that scene...

side note:
lucas has said that he always wanted to paint the Old Republic as a more elegant, diverse era and i think star wars ep 3 captures that best, as the transition to the Empire occurs it makes sense in ep 4, 5, 6 the utilitarian 'blockiness' of things

side note2:
padme funeral scene was bweeeautiful ~ they learnt a few things from lord of the rings there
post #31 of 225
Opening day in Leicester Square yesterday. Not as many fanboys in costume as I expected - one Obi Wan, and a very convincing Darth Maul (spelling?) who was being photographed constantly. And about 5 lads in the most rubbish costumes I've seen.

Excellent film. Return to form by Lucas. Completely gripped all the way through (even when some of the dialogue went a bit lumpy), and came out a bit glazed as my brain had too much input. Then had a load of beer and discussed lightsabres.

Spoilers etc coming up, probably with bad spelling of names

Bits I loved:

Lightsabres. loads of them. splendid.

Yoda. top-notch CGI. difficult to compare with Gollum - who I suppose is something of a benchmark - but must be up there. ZO called it spot-on: Yoda kicks ass. Even when he's been bitchslapped by Palpatine, has to crawl through the ducting [all scifi ships have to have extensive ducting], jumps into the shuttle thing, and his ears have a really sad droop when he says something like 'exile it is'

Lightsabres chopping up droids. in the lift particularly amusing. Grievous with 4 lighsabres very alarming.

Palpatine. some of his dialogue was a bit shady in places, but there was a very strong feeling that he was pulling all the strings

Fall of the Jedi. Worked really well. In Ep2, was completely unconvinced the arena set piece where lots of Jedi got beaten up - Jedi are meant to be much harder than that. Treachery much better
Chewy - I reckon the wookie planet bit will be much longer on DVD.

Backdrops throughout the film. stunning.

Yoda tottering into room with bad guys and doing for 2 enormous guards with a casual wave. without even looking.

First Darth breath. Complete silence in the cinema.

Shady bits

"I love you. no I love you more. no i love you. shut up b***h i love you the most. F**k you darkside boy, I win the who loves who pissing contest" would have been better than the slightly stilted version we got.

In fact, the whole Padme-Anakin thing was rather blah, but a necessary plot device I suppose.

Death of Padme. As Res said - weak, weak, weak. She looked the healthiest person on set. Evident plot device. oh well. When the first baby was unveiled, I had a vision of Padme saying "I name you Jar-Jar" and sparking a cinema riot.

Chicken was a bit odd, but it made an excellent noise.

Midichlorians. no idea how to spell them. no idea what they were on about

Er. no more shady i can think of. far outweighed by good stuff.
Plan to go and see it again next week

Query: in Ep2, never really worked out who commissioned all the clones. And who got clones and who got droids. Not really the wiser after Ep3. clones seem to go from bad guys to good guys to bad guys again. Are droids always with bad guys? and who are the separatist fellas? confused.

Cheers
BNFB
post #32 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by brandnewfatboy
Yoda tottering into room with bad guys and doing for 2 enormous guards with a casual wave. without even looking.

Absolutely my favorite part of the movie. When Yoda took care of the emporers gaurds, that got the biggest reaction from the crowd.

I thought Padme looked awful. She looked better dead than alive for some reason. Her hair was horrible, horrible I tell ya!!

So, what are the chances we will see a 7, 8 and 9 trilogy?
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #33 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by aplnub
Absolutely my favorite part of the movie. When Yoda took care of the emporers gaurds, that got the biggest reaction from the crowd.

I thought Padme looked awful. She looked better dead than alive for some reason. Her hair was horrible, horrible I tell ya!!

So, what are the chances we will see a 7, 8 and 9 trilogy?

with what - the fight is over - balance has been restored.
post #34 of 225
Quote:
with what - the fight is over - balance has been restored.

Lucas has said Star Wars is made up of 9 complete stories.

In ROTJ, the "main fighting" has ended but the journey has just begun. There is just one trained Jedi left (Luke Skywalker), the rest have yet to be discovered or trained. Rebuilding the republic, and of course, there is another Sith that has been lurking in the outer rim.

"Heir to the Empire" by Tim Z., starts 5 years after ROTJ and is a part of a 3 book trilogy. Although Lucas would never do Zaughn's books as movies, it would be nice if he did.

Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #35 of 225
Quote:
Lucas has said Star Wars is made up of 9 complete stories.

In ROTJ, the "main fighting" has ended but the journey has just begun. There is just one trained Jedi left (Luke Skywalker), the rest have yet to be discovered or trained. Rebuilding the republic, and of course, there is another Sith that has been lurking in the outer rim.

"Heir to the Empire" by Tim Z., starts 5 years after ROTJ and is a part of a 3 book trilogy. Although Lucas would never do Zaughn's books as movies, it would be nice if he did.

i think those stories are the comic series he's working on.
post #36 of 225
Quote:
i think those stories are the comic series he's working on.

I hope not.

Mark Hamil has said that GL asked him if he would make a cameo appearance in an EP 7. It is also rumored that Chewbacca guy, had to agree to appear in EP 7 (if there is to be one), if he wanted in EP 3.

I am crossing my fingers.
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #37 of 225
Quote:
I hope not.

Mark Hamil has said that GL asked him if he would make a cameo appearance in an EP 7. It is also rumored that Chewbacca guy, had to agree to appear in EP 7 (if there is to be one), if he wanted in EP 3.

I am crossing my fingers.

I would love to see more but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Also, there are no characters from the series left in episode VII. Luke, Leia and Solo are all too old now.
post #38 of 225
Quote:
Originally posted by brandnewfatboy

(1)

(2)
Midichlorians. no idea how to spell them. no idea what they were on about

(3)
Query: in Ep2, never really worked out who commissioned all the clones. And who got clones and who got droids. Not really the wiser after Ep3. clones seem to go from bad guys to good guys to bad guys again. Are droids always with bad guys? and who are the separatist fellas? confused.

Cheers
BNFB

1. that was awesome. those are the early badass mofo red emperor guards that looked so badass in episode 4, 5 and 6. cinema erupted in laughter when yoda just waved them against the wall. note that light side force push is only use when someone is attacked or when really necessary. dark side force like force death grip (anakin on padme last scene) well... nevermind i'm rambling...

2. re: midichlorians: just ask anyone that's done A level biology or a biology degree to explain what "mitochondria" is (note spelling similarity of midichlorians and mitochondria) f8ck it it's 2005. just wikipedia it, read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrion
edit: skip to the endosymbiotic theory bit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endosymbiotic_theory
then rewatch episode 1 where qui-gonn explains midichlorians to anakin IIRC
it will make sense then

3. basically, palpatine is responsible for all the shitstirring. somehow, the (old) republic got the clones (see episode 2, some mysterious dude went off and comissioned the cloners to make clone army ~ probably under palpatine's plotting) ... the separatists got the droid army.

3(b) following from no.3 above, note then how that the Emprie has the best of all technologies : mix of clone army tech and droid army tech eg. death star from geonosians, also the observation deck in grevious' flagship is very very reminiscent of the emperors' fittings in return of the jedi

4. essentially palpatine divided up the galaxy, got them to fight each other, got the jedi to kill all the badass non-jedi people, then got the separatists to kill some jedi, got the clones to kill other jedi, got anakin to kill the most powerful jedi, got anakin to kill the separatist leaders all assembled in one room, got anakin to kill Dooku, also palpatine killed 4 jedi masters in like 5 seconds himself. palpatine moves from senator to chancellor to executive-power chancellor to eventually Emperor, turns anakin to dark side, and collects all the best technology from droid and clone army for the new army of the Empire, plus the bonus for the Empire is that all the badass powerful jedi and non-jedi are wiped out because he got them to whack each other...

kapish?
post #39 of 225
Quote:
I would love to see more but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Also, there are no characters from the series left in episode VII. Luke, Leia and Solo are all too old now.

Sure, that is why Luke Skywalker is only needed for cameo to "pass the torch". Probably to Solo and Leia's jedi twins.

I did like the qui gon (spelling) reference. That ties up what happend to Yoda and Obi Wan just dissapearing instead of falling flat at death and how Anakin shows up at the end of ROTJ. They even replaced the old man Anakin with the young HC Anakin in the DVD ROTJ.
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #40 of 225
Quote:
.... They even replaced the old man Anakin with the young HC Anakin in the DVD ROTJ....

that's sacrilege !!!!!! that's almost as bad as han shooting second.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Star Wars Episode 3