or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › US planting car bombs in Iraq

US planting car bombs in Iraq - Page 4

post #121 of 128
Some of the civilian employees at the base I'm stationed at are Army reservists, and their stories about what is actually going on over there are closer to what NaplesX just posted than what segovius has. Not that everything is all 'Truth, Justice and The American Way' over there, but just Thursday I was in the gym where Fox News was on the TV's, and they were showing footage of a car bombing in Iraq. One of the reservists started going on about how even Fox only shows the 'bad' news from the Baghdad/Sunni Triangle/Syrian border area, and never 'good' news from the Northern or Southern parts of the country where rebuilding is progressing at a steady pace and violence is rare.
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #122 of 128
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Well that's one side of it. The other is where they just want us out of there. It's easy to take pictures like that to try to portray something one way when it's not the whole picture.

No, that is the majority view in Iraq, according to countless people that are or have been there. Like I said, I can fill pages of info here, if you need further proof. I'm sure that you will toe the leftist line, in spite of it. You are complaining that things are being portrayed only in one light?

Look in any newspaper, you won't find many pictures like I just showed you. If that is where you are getting your news (and you are) then I'm sorry but you are being seriously misled.

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Also why didn't we do this everywhere in the world this is happening then? Hmmm?

What are you asking? Please be more clear.
post #123 of 128
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
No, that is the majority view in Iraq, according to countless people that are or have been there. Like I said, I can fill pages of info here, if you need further proof. I'm sure that you will toe the leftist line, in spite of it. You are complaining that things are being portrayed only in one light?

Look in any newspaper, you won't find many pictures like I just showed you. If that is where you are getting your news (and you are) then I'm sorry but you are being seriously misled.

What are you asking? Please be more clear.

Then how come I've seen sooooooo many pictures like it from articles and posts here that support Bush's actions in Iraq? However the facts of what's going on there tell a different story.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/i...ll-cover_x.htm

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...05_poll29.html

Yeah it really sounds like they're happy to have us there.

And yes I know these were from a year ago. However in this instance I don't think much has changed.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #124 of 128
Back on topic, this article from Memri (just for Nappy hehe) suggests that Zarqawi is a US agent.

Quote:
All the evidence proves that Abu Mus'ab Al-Zarqawi is working for America, because his victims are Iraqis and not [members of] the coalition forces under the command of the American occupation forces in Iraq. Abu Mus'ab Al-Zarqawi's official title is 'leader of Al-Qa'ida's faction in Iraq.' Osama bin Laden is the commander of the Al-Qa'ida organization, and this proves that [Al-Zarqawi's commander,] bin Laden, has [also] been an American agent ever since he operated against the USSR forces in Afghanistan in favor of the Americans!
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #125 of 128
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Back on topic, this article from Memri (just for Nappy hehe) suggests that Zarqawi is a US agent.

Of course.

There are people that claim elvis was an agent for the US

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9708/elvi...ng/index2.html

and now there's seems to be prrof:

http://www.cleveland.oh.us/wmv_news/jherr17.htm

And then there is the reports that Elvis had a noticeable limp...

Put 2 and 2.5 together and it becomes obvious...

Zarqawi is actually Elvis Prestley! But he is no longer in Iraq, he has been sighted all around the world, obviously going where the CIA tells him.

http://honorelvis.com/sightings.htm
post #126 of 128
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Zarqawi is actually Elvis Prestley! But he is no longer in Iraq, he has been sighted all around the world, obviously going where the CIA tells him.

Naples, you, in all liklihood just cut segovious off at the pass, and preempted another entire thread!

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #127 of 128
Instigating further terror and confusion seems to be a part of US and British military operations.

I remember reading a couple of articles years ago which exposed the US army planting bombs at certain checkpoints...One incident I recall was when two East Indian truck drivers left the checkpoint, stopped later on for a pee break, and then were shocked to see their truck blow up.
I found the link here by using the Search engine powered by SurfWax
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...&articleId=994

The purpose of such acts of terror is to then proceed to blame the likes of the Taliban to instigate hatred and opposition within the Arabian peoples towards their own peoples.

Remember the Taliban? They were a collection of Afghani tribal freedom fighters who were pulled together, funded, armed and trained by CIA operatives to resist the Russian forces. Then to completely dominate the area, after the Russians were defeated, the US trumped up this war to remove the very group (Taliban) which it created in the first place
post #128 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Naples, you, in all liklihood just cut segovious off at the pass, and preempted another entire thread!

In order to prevent the common public from becoming aware of corruption and criminal activities instigated by our own Administration....government agents are often found disrupting and marginalizing certain topics on specific blogs and Youtube video presentations.
When readers become aware of this fact they will begin to see such ranting as likened to a Trojan Horse -planted in the blog to defeat serious discussion.

The following link reveals how the wealthy maintain power and policies which serve their interests. In other words, instead of infiltrating specific blogs....just create your own Tea parties and think tank blogs to wash the masses. Kind of like the 'Official Report on 9/11' was a white-wash to appease the population...while keeping a lid on the many unanswered questions, and closing down any investigation that might reveal complicity by the American Administration itself.
http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2010/10/25/toxic-brew/
The Tea Parties didn't arise spontaneously: they
were boiled up by big business.
By George Monbiot.

Our political leaders, unfortunately, dance to the tune of the oil cartels, pharmaceutical industry, weapons/industrialists and private banking cabal. Their hands are tied.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › US planting car bombs in Iraq