or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Florida to NC...anyone want to give me room/board?

Florida to NC...anyone want to give me room/board?

post #1 of 7
So...not sure when, but in the next several days I'll be flying down to Florida to pick up a car I just got. I will be driving from the purchase place to where my family is vacationing at the outer banks.

So here is a rough path of the route I'll be taking. Is there anyone about halfway or more that is close to that path and could put me up for a night?

I am hoping to leave either Sat/Sun/Mon/...or later, but it's up to when the guy can meet me at the airport.
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
post #2 of 7
My house is right on that route, but I won't be around this weekend and for most of next week. Bad timing.

What kind of car is it?
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #3 of 7
Atlanta is too far off the path. (by like 4 hours lol)
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #4 of 7
you travel 1000 miles to pick up a car, damn crazy americans
post #5 of 7
not all of us americans are crazy... however.... i am one of them....
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #6 of 7
What the f***

Mom threw a balling fit because I'd miss vacation, so I guess I won't be going to get it.
post #7 of 7
Don't be too harsh on her lad. She loves you...
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Florida to NC...anyone want to give me room/board?