or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Michael Jackson - Not Guilty On All Counts

Michael Jackson - Not Guilty On All Counts - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cuilla
In other words, it only means he wasn't proven guilty...not that actually isn't guilty. He may very well be.

I guess you're right, but in the same way in the eyes of the law you weren't proven guilty of shooting Kennedy, but you very well may be.
I realize the guy engages in some twisted activities, but on the other hand he has been hanging around with young boys - and chimps since the early 80ies. Somehow I have the feeling people are more eager to take offence since his popularity started to diminish. Besides, of all the boys he spent the night with, only two were at this trial to confront him. A repressed memory case from 1990 who got a big paycheck in '93, and today's accuser. All others refused to testify or testified in favor of him. Even the current boy said nothing happened until the very last week at Neverland, at the most unlikely of times given the circumstances. I don't know, maybe I have too much fate in people.
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally posted by SpcMs
I guess you're right, but in the same way in the eyes of the law you weren't proven guilty of shooting Kennedy, but you very well may be.

You are quite right. Of course there isn't much in the way of evidence to even suggest such a thing. For one, I have never been to Dallas, TX in my entire life...which didn't begin until 1968.

I'm not saying that he DID...I just THINK there is a better than 50% chance (from everything I can see). Maybe he is the naive, unwitting victim of nefarious do-badders. At the very least he ought to be convicted of stupidity for putting himself into an accusable position (sleeping with young boys? C'mon!) Of course the parents here deserve a smack upside the head too.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Michael Jackson - Not Guilty On All Counts