or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Cool new game

Cool new game

post #1 of 16
Wild West Bank

You have to dismantle the settlements and throw the soldiers out of the West Bank back into Israel.

Pretty difficult, the settlements keep multiplying, as soon as you get rid of one another springs up. At least you don't get run over by bulldozers or have your head blown off by snipers whilst playing in the schoolyard but who knows - maybe you do on the higher levels.

I can't get past level one, the settlements get built so fast.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 16
interesting... not sure if im getting the concept?"?? but anyways, a neat game that im getting hopefully today is star wars, episode 3, revenge of the sith (based off the new star wars 3 movie) (obviously)./.. played it at a friends house the other day, and i was like yea, neat im getting that
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #3 of 16

(Avoids bringing up that there has never been a Palestinian nation, since the situation there is way beyond that consideration...and the Israelis are mucking it up just as much as the Palestinians)
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #4 of 16
if you like the star wars episode III game you gotta try Legos Star Wars! It covers the first 3 episodes with... LEGO people!
The bored one.
The bored one.
post #5 of 16
And don't forget to stop at Burger King...
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
post #6 of 16
this reminded me - where did that Scott guy go? I havn't heard from him in a while/
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by hardhead
And don't forget to stop at Burger King...

i would stop there.. but i dont like BK's food...
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Ichiban_jay
if you like the star wars episode III game you gotta try Legos Star Wars! It covers the first 3 episodes with... LEGO people!

lego people¿¿ hmm... thats interesting... i heard about it, but never got myself into buying it... however, when ive been playing episode 3, its been great. the last mission where obi-wan and anakin fight, theres 2 versions, the first one follows the movie and you play obi-wan and kill anakin.. the second version is you play anakin and kill obiwan and also kills the emperor its a neat game.. ive been liking it
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
post #9 of 16
I predict a double post...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #10 of 16
From...

Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Wild West Bank

You have to dismantle the settlements and throw the soldiers out of the West Bank back into Israel.

Pretty difficult, the settlements keep multiplying, as soon as you get rid of one another springs up. At least you don't get run over by bulldozers or have your head blown off by snipers whilst playing in the schoolyard but who knows - maybe you do on the higher levels.

I can't get past level one, the settlements get built so fast.

to...

Quote:
Originally posted by ragingloogie
lego people¿¿ hmm... thats interesting... i heard about it, but never got myself into buying it... however, when ive been playing episode 3, its been great. the last mission where obi-wan and anakin fight, theres 2 versions, the first one follows the movie and you play obi-wan and kill anakin.. the second version is you play anakin and kill obiwan and also kills the emperor its a neat game.. ive been liking it

\

I'm seeing the innocence = ignorance connection now.

You're too subtle, seg.
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by johnq
I'm seeing the innocence = ignorance connection now.

You're too subtle, seg.

Yes, it's a curse

I keep hoping the 'dumbing down' will kick in and I can join the herd....maybe next week......

post #12 of 16
That irresistible 1940/50's innocence was, afterall, during a time of lynchings, internment camps, actual nuclear genocide...

Deja vu all over again.

My curse/blessing is having always looked at the present from an imaginary 50-years-from-now view. (Or 2000-years-from-now )

I can simultaneously see us/U.S. as the A.D. Romans and WWII Germans all in a nice overlay over reality - and all that that entails.

Yay. Legos.

yo whaz the cheat to get the Lego Donald Rumsfeld to flush a little Lego Koran down the Lego toilet in Dance-Dance Guantanamo Konga Revolution?...X-square-circle-x-triangle-up-up-left?????? Damzz nigga!! dis game is hardtt but goot
post #13 of 16
at some point I can maintain a stasis with two outposts...

goddamn settlers and their goddamn 7 kids/couple...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #14 of 16
I'm assuming, since this is not in PoliticalOutsider, that it is a discussion about internet games, and not Israel in particular:

http://games.flabber.nl/orgasm.girl/
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #15 of 16
Double post?
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
I'm assuming, since this is not in PoliticalOutsider, that it is a discussion about internet games, and not Israel in particular:

http://games.flabber.nl/orgasm.girl/

Fair enough, I did *presume* it was AO

May the force be with you, etc.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Cool new game