or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Iran war has started
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Iran war has started - Page 4  

post #121 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
[B]Gene - you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder with regard to Israel.

And you seem to love what they did and still do.


Quote:
I think the Egypt deserved to get its butt kicked when they aggressively massed troops on the Israeli border, and (at the same time) the leader of Egypt said that he was going to kill all the jews in Israel.

Just like the US deserved to get its butt kicked when they lined up their (our) troops in the border with Afghanistan and Iraq and the leader of USA said "we gonna smoke 'em out". But you call them terrorists, don't you?


Quote:
You don't share that view, I understand from previous threads, but to me you seem irrational in this particular area.

No rational individual shares that view. Read the link I provided, it's a credible source. It doesn't share your and 666's view either.

Sad, I know, but Israel is not an angel.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #122 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
We have to talk to someone, dont we? And the military controls the Nukes.

I thought Nukes were baaaaaaaad. Are they, or are they not?
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #123 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
And you seem to love what they did and still do.




Just like the US deserved to get its butt kicked when they lined up their (our) troops in the border with Afghanistan and Iraq and the leader of USA said "we gonna smoke 'em out". But you call them terrorists, don't you?




No rational individual shares that view. Read the link I provided, it's a credible source. It doesn't share your and 666's view either.

Sad, I know, but Israel is not an angel.

Nor is any government... so now that we have that out of the way. so what?

Iran is making all the preparations to acquire nuclear weapons, or maybe they just want it for energy purposes.

So what do we do? Just wait and see, I suppose?

Sounds like a solid plan.

post #124 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Nor is any government... so now that we have that out of the way. so what?

I'll tell you what: when others point that out, don't start whining and crying. It's irrational to blame the Arabs for all the wrong-doings in that part of the world, as is, of course, irrational to blame all the Jews/Israelis.

Quote:
Iran is making all the preparations to acquire nuclear weapons, or maybe they just want it for energy purposes.

The same weapons that Israel, Pakistan, India, et al have. All notable allies of the US.

Quote:
So what do we do? Just wait and see, I suppose?

No, we tell them that they should use the stuff they produce for their energy sector - the same way they claim they'll use it - and that we will help them do it. If we start threatening them, that will only turn them into a radical society - the symptoms are already showing, re: the new President of Iran. You think they voted him for his mayoral skills as ex-mayor of Tehran?

No. They voted for him because they saw in him a man that will stand up to the threats of US and EU. He's a by-product of threats and the ignoring of their legitimate needs (re: energy).


Quote:
Sounds like a solid plan.


Certainly better than Operation Iraqi Freedom.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #125 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
I'll tell you what: when others point that out, don't start whining and crying. It's irrational to blame the Arabs for all the wrong-doings in that part of the world, as is, of course, irrational to blame all the Jews/Israelis.

But it's fair to blame the US for all the problems in that part of the world? Not that I don't agree with you, but who exactly do we hold accountable for absolute gutter that part of the world has become in the last decades? It makes sense to hold those that lead in that area responsible to some degree, no?

There is no denying that the Arab world is hostile toward Israel. Most major governments support directly and indirectly the killing of innocent Israelis through their support of Palestinian terrorist homicide-bombers. Do you deny this? They are not discouraging this kind of behavior, rather demand that Israel pull back and tear down their protective walls. Who do we hold accountable for that?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
The same weapons that Israel, Pakistan, India, et al have. All notable allies of the US.

Iran openly supported/supports terrorism against the US. They also want to threaten Israel. Do you not realize this?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
No, we tell them that they should use the stuff they produce for their energy sector - the same way they claim they'll use it - and that we will help them do it. If we start threatening them, that will only turn them into a radical society - the symptoms are already showing, re: the new President of Iran. You think they voted him for his mayoral skills as ex-mayor of Tehran?

No. They voted for him because they saw in him a man that will stand up to the threats of US and EU. He's a by-product of threats and the ignoring of their legitimate needs (re: energy).

You trust Iran to do what we say? You are very trusting of longtime enemy of the US, I'll give you that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Certainly better than Operation Iraqi Freedom.

I'm not sure how you came to that decision.
post #126 of 277
>]And you seem to love what they did and still do. <

Why shouldn't he support Israel. You find me a better country in that region of the world.


>Just like the US deserved to get its butt kicked when they lined up their (our) troops in the border with Afghanistan and Iraq and the leader of USA said "we gonna smoke 'em out". But you call them terrorists, don't you? <

The US had no reason to go into Afghanistan? That one statement alone shows what we are dealing with here. You are virulently anti-American, Anti-Israeli, Anti-West. How about you go live with your brothers in arms?


<No rational individual shares that view. Read the link I provided, it's a credible source. It doesn't share your and 666's view either. <

No rational individuals share your views of the world on almost anything. You are a radical leftist who views the world through Arab eyes. I suppose Bin Laden is one of your heroes.

>Sad, I know, but Israel is not an angel. >

Noone said they were. But your obsession with it leaves one to wonder what kind of agenda you wield. Israel is a country with pluses and flaws like any other country.
But heres the deal-they dont try to kill Americans. Or Europeans for that matter. Your Muslim friends do. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

post #127 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
I thought Nukes were baaaaaaaad. Are they, or are they not?

What does my statement have to do with your question.
Nukes are bad in the wrong hands. I wish Pakistan didnt have them but they do, so we have to deal with it.
I dont want us to stand around and watch Iran get them also.
post #128 of 277
>No, we tell them that they should use the stuff they produce for their energy sector - the same way they claim they'll use it - and that we will help them do it. If we start threatening them, that will only turn them into a radical society - the symptoms are already showing, re: the new President of Iran. You think they voted him for his mayoral skills as ex-mayor of Tehran? <

Europe already tried that. Its not getting them very far is it? Why? Because Iran does not need nuclear energy! They want the bomb, and the ass they just elected basically said they are going to build it.
So now what, genius?

>No. They voted for him because they saw in him a man that will stand up to the threats of US and EU. He's a by-product of threats and the ignoring of their legitimate needs (re: energy).<

No, they voted for him because most of those who would vote for a reform govmnt stayed away from the polls. They knew it was a sham election.
post #129 of 277
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
But heres the deal-they dont try to kill Americans.

USS Liberty.

Quote:
Or Europeans for that matter.

Stern Gang.

Irgun.

IDF.

Conclusion: Only European and US deaths are of any account anyway - thousands of Palestinian murders don't count and may even be a 'good thing'.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #130 of 277
>Originally posted by segovius ]USS Liberty.<

Still hasnt been proven what went on there.
And, what, more than 40 years ago?



>Stern Gang.

Irgun.

IDF.<

They are attacking Americans and Europeans right now? Gee, didnt know that. I guess we should still be hating Germans for the Genocide against Jews? Oh wait, Israel has diplomatic ties to Germany.

Don't bring up crap that happened 40 years ago and think you are actually making a point.

>Conclusion: Only European and US deaths are of any account anyway - thousands of Palestinian murders don't count and may even be a 'good thing'.<

Guess what, honcho. If the palestinians werent attacking Israeli citizens not only wouldn't Israel be retaliating, but there would have been a palestinian State a long time ago.
Terrorism should never be rewarded. Something most European countries need to learn.
Don't appease, attack.
post #131 of 277
If terrorism should not be rewarded - then we should stop with those massive cheques we give to Israel.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #132 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
If terrorism should not be rewarded - then we should stop with those massive cheques we give to Israel.

Those massive cheques 'we' give to Israel?
Obviously you're not American so I guess you dont have to worry about those 'checks' the U.S. gives to the only Democracy in the Mideast.
And equating Israel with terrorists shows how clueless you are.
Your hatred of Israel is quite apparent. Did some Israeli chick dump you for another guy?
post #133 of 277
Israeli chick? No, my man, never been to Israel myself. Hatred for Israel? What for?

I'm not American? How do you know? I didn't know all Americans supported the destruction of civil houses and killings of 12 year old girls and boys playing soccer. It must be the America you have in your dreams (or desires) and the America that is not a role model for others, but a Big Brother with no sense for choice and democracy, and an arrogant brat that likes to go around promoting the only 'democracy' in the Middle East.

Listen, dude, the point is not that I hate Israel: the point is that what Israel does qualifies as State Terrorism - destruction of entire apartment blocks, illegal rocket bombings of civilians, cutting off of electricity for months and of water - these are all terrorist acts and when done by government, they are called Genocide. But I guess the only genocide you've heard of in your life is the Holocaust and think it's only a 'virtue' of Germans.

Well, dude, you're wrong. Now go grab your AK-47 and go to your Mexican-hunt as the 'patriot' that you are.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #134 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Israeli chick? No, my man, never been to Israel myself. Hatred for Israel? What for?

I'm not American? How do you know? I didn't know all Americans supported the destruction of civil houses and killings of 12 year old girls and boys playing soccer. It must be the America you have in your dreams (or desires) and the America that is not a role model for others, but a Big Brother with no sense for choice and democracy, and an arrogant brat that likes to go around promoting the only 'democracy' in the Middle East.

Listen, dude, the point is not that I hate Israel: the point is that what Israel does qualifies as State Terrorism - destruction of entire apartment blocks, illegal rocket bombings of civilians, cutting off of electricity for months and of water - these are all terrorist acts and when done by government, they are called Genocide. But I guess the only genocide you've heard of in your life is the Holocaust and think it's only a 'virtue' of Germans.

Well, dude, you're wrong. Now go grab your AK-47 and go to your Mexican-hunt as the 'patriot' that you are.

What do you expect when people are walking into cafe's, stores,sidewalks and blowing themself up along with innocent others? a pat on the back?
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #135 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Israeli chick? No, my man, never been to Israel myself. Hatred for Israel? What for?

I'm not American? How do you know? I didn't know all Americans supported the destruction of civil houses and killings of 12 year old girls and boys playing soccer. It must be the America you have in your dreams (or desires) and the America that is not a role model for others, but a Big Brother with no sense for choice and democracy, and an arrogant brat that likes to go around promoting the only 'democracy' in the Middle East.

Listen, dude, the point is not that I hate Israel: the point is that what Israel does qualifies as State Terrorism - destruction of entire apartment blocks, illegal rocket bombings of civilians, cutting off of electricity for months and of water - these are all terrorist acts and when done by government, they are called Genocide. But I guess the only genocide you've heard of in your life is the Holocaust and think it's only a 'virtue' of Germans.

Well, dude, you're wrong. Now go grab your AK-47 and go to your Mexican-hunt as the 'patriot' that you are.

I don't know too many Americans who write 'cheque' for once. For another you are a rabid America and Israel hater. Put the two together and I say you're not American. Thank God.

Apparently you don't know the difference between seeking out innocent people to kill (your Palestinian Terrorists friends), vs an accidental killing while retaliating (our friend Israel).
Even equating what's going on in Israel to genocide shows what an ignorant fool you are. I think even your comrades on this board would disagree with that equation.
post #136 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
What do you expect when people are walking into cafe's, stores,sidewalks and blowing themself up along with innocent others? a pat on the back?

Geneclean would pass them candy while the Palestinians dance in the street with glee.
Kind of like what the Palestinians did after the towers fell on 9/11.

I bet Geneclean has a statue of Bin Laden on his desk also. He's attracted to terrorists like flies to shit. Guess who the shit is?
post #137 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
Those massive cheques 'we' give to Israel?
Obviously you're not American so I guess you dont have to worry about those 'checks' the U.S. gives to the only Democracy in the Mideast.

If you are an American, you should be worried indeed about that money. A lot of it comes back across the ocean and goes to the US arms industry. They, in turn, do campaign funding. Your leaders are indirectly handing themselves your money, all the while (indeed) supporting state terrorism. What part of this process are you cheering for?
post #138 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gon
If you are an American, you should be worried indeed about that money. A lot of it comes back across the ocean and goes to the US arms industry. They, in turn, do campaign funding. Your leaders are indirectly handing themselves your money, all the while (indeed) supporting state terrorism. What part of this process are you cheering for?

What State terrorism are you talking about?
The money going to Israel would be going to another country and the money would come back again the same way.

The corruption in our Govmnt is an entirely different subject. And there is a lot of corruption for sure.
post #139 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
What do you expect when people are walking into cafe's, stores,sidewalks and blowing themself up along with innocent others? a pat on the back?

Have you, or your anti-immigrant friend here 666, ever thought about.. WHY they blow themselves up? I mean, it seems obvious that one would look for a reason, right?

I only see the blowing up being mentioned. Never do I see the reason why these people blow themselves up. Fox-ism at its best.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #140 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Have you, or your anti-immigrant friend here 666, ever thought about.. WHY they blow themselves up? I mean, it seems obvious that one would look for a reason, right?

I only see the blowing up being mentioned. Never do I see the reason why these people blow themselves up. Fox-ism at its best.

Gee, why don't you pay for some psychological testing for them.
1. They are angry (noone ever said they have no reason to be angry about their station in life), however most of us handle things a bit differently than seeking out innocents to maim and kill.
2. They are being fed erroneous information that they will die a martyr and get to fuck 72 virgins in heaven. Gee, kind of makes their original idea of martyrdom seem a little self serving now, doesn't it? Maybe they aren't so angry, maybe they just want to get laid.
3. They are insane.
4. Now, this is the main reason in my opinion. They are mind-numbingly stupid.
post #141 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
What do you expect when people are walking into cafe's, stores,sidewalks and blowing themself up along with innocent others? a pat on the back?

Okay. What's your suggestion for solving the situation?

I know, let's be tougher on these guys, who are angry enough to strap on a bomb and kill themselves! That'll deter them.
post #142 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
What State terrorism are you talking about?

Occupation for one. They should either say the territory belongs to Israel, give citizen rights to everyone there and start doing *police* work, or they should pull out the military. They are holding millions of people in a war zone and that is unacceptable.

(They really don't have to be in West Bank or Gaza to protect their own citizens. If they pull out and shut the border down airtight - no one gets in or out - that means 0 suicide bombers get in.)

Destroying civilian homes. Thousands of people in crappy refugee camps because IDF bombed or bulldozed their home.

Killing civilians. In many cases, clearly on purpose, like the American human rights activist they drove over with an armored bulldozer. Overall the IDF has killed a lot more civilians than the suicide bombers.
(I'm not faulting the IDF in general really. Any army put in a difficult position of occupier will use ugly means time to time. It's the politicians' fault for putting them there. Peace movement has a lot of following in the IDF, in fact.)
post #143 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
The money going to Israel would be going to another country and the money would come back again the same way.


I'm just not getting what you try to say here.
post #144 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
[B]Gee, why don't you pay for some psychological testing for them.
1. They are angry (noone ever said they have no reason to be angry about their station in life), however most of us handle things a bit differently than seeking out innocents to maim and kill.

I wouldn't vouch for that. I know for a fact that you haven't been in such a situation in your life, and having never been exposed to such a horrible life, you just don't know how you would react.

Quote:
2. They are being fed erroneous information that they will die a martyr and get to fuck 72 virgins in heaven. Gee, kind of makes their original idea of martyrdom seem a little self serving now, doesn't it? Maybe they aren't so angry, maybe they just want to get laid.

Any person who decided to do that would know that bullshit about 7 (not 72) virgins is just that; bullshit.

Quote:
3. They are insane.

As opposed to you; the smarter one. Yep.

Quote:
4. Now, this is the main reason in my opinion. They are mind-numbingly stupid.

Yep. And I presume you're smarter than them. Sure.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #145 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Israeli chick? No, my man, never been to Israel myself. Hatred for Israel? What for?

I'm not American? How do you know? I didn't know all Americans supported the destruction of civil houses and killings of 12 year old girls and boys playing soccer. It must be the America you have in your dreams (or desires) and the America that is not a role model for others, but a Big Brother with no sense for choice and democracy, and an arrogant brat that likes to go around promoting the only 'democracy' in the Middle East.

Listen, dude, the point is not that I hate Israel: the point is that what Israel does qualifies as State Terrorism - destruction of entire apartment blocks, illegal rocket bombings of civilians, cutting off of electricity for months and of water - these are all terrorist acts and when done by government, they are called Genocide. But I guess the only genocide you've heard of in your life is the Holocaust and think it's only a 'virtue' of Germans.

Well, dude, you're wrong. Now go grab your AK-47 and go to your Mexican-hunt as the 'patriot' that you are.

Yes, I see plenty of Israelis blowing themselves up in Palestinian shopping malls. I see them blowing themselves up at bus stops. Please. Do I agree with everything they have done? No. I dislike Sharon as well. But to accuse them of genocide and state sponsored terrorism? That is just 100% fucking ridiculous. And by the way, whether you like it or not, they ARE the only democracy in the middle east. They're surrounded by nations that want to push them into to the sea.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #146 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
[B]Yes, I see plenty of Israelis blowing themselves up in Palestinian shopping malls. I see them blowing themselves up at bus stops. Please.

You must have a very limited understanding of what Terrorism and Genocide mean. Please. Look it up.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #147 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gon
Okay. What's your suggestion for solving the situation?

I know, let's be tougher on these guys, who are angry enough to strap on a bomb and kill themselves! That'll deter them.

Its not just being angry, they are brainwashed.
How about finding some moderate Muslim Religious leaders to actively counteract the crap that they are being force fed?
Good luck

Blowing yourself up and taking as many innocent people along with you is not a rational result of anger. Why can't you and Geneclean and the rest of the cats 'n jammer kids realize that those people are fucking insane, stupid, or a combination of the two?

There is absolutely no excuse for terrorism. And if they have already become terrorists, they need to be eliminated before they can act.
post #148 of 277
Its the combo sprinkled with a warped religion.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #149 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gon
Occupation for one. They should either say the territory belongs to Israel, give citizen rights to everyone there and start doing *police* work, or they should pull out the military. They are holding millions of people in a war zone and that is unacceptable.

(They really don't have to be in West Bank or Gaza to protect their own citizens. If they pull out and shut the border down airtight - no one gets in or out - that means 0 suicide bombers get in.)

Destroying civilian homes. Thousands of people in crappy refugee camps because IDF bombed or bulldozed their home.

Killing civilians. In many cases, clearly on purpose, like the American human rights activist they drove over with an armored bulldozer. Overall the IDF has killed a lot more civilians than the suicide bombers.
(I'm not faulting the IDF in general really. Any army put in a difficult position of occupier will use ugly means time to time. It's the politicians' fault for putting them there. Peace movement has a lot of following in the IDF, in fact.)

Israel does not commit State terrorism. Only anti-Israeli zealots believe this.
They do things I dont agree with but it is not terrorism.
As for giving the Palestinians land and then shutting the border I would agree with that to some point. Israel needs to pick the borders it needs to be secure-and the Palestinians will accept nothing but all of the territory, something Israel will not agree with and I agree with them. Its not a defensible position.
Then, the Palestinians want refugees to be able to return to Israel, unacceptable also. The Palestinians insist on Jerusalem as its capital, even though Jerusalem means almost nothing to Muslims.

Both sides are intractable. To blame only one side is irrational. They are both stubborn shits.

And, how many times in history has the victor given in to demands of the defeated?
I happen to think Israel is more patient than any other country in the world.
post #150 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gon

I'm just not getting what you try to say here.

You said the money given to Israel goes back to our military. Aid to most countries comes back to us in military sales.
post #151 of 277
>Originally posted by Gene Clean I wouldn't vouch for that. I know for a fact that you haven't been in such a situation in your life, and having never been exposed to such a horrible life, you just don't know how you would react. <

I know I wouldnt try to kill and maim innocent women and children. Are you actually justifying what they do? That's just sad.



>Any person who decided to do that would know that bullshit about 7 (not 72) virgins is just that; bullshit. <

Apparently they dont know its bullshit. They think its true.



>As opposed to you; the smarter one. Yep.
Yep. And I presume you're smarter than them. Sure.<

I am alot smarter than them. And alot smarter than you. I have common sense. You have irrational hatred and an obsession with Israel.
post #152 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
even though Jerusalem means almost nothing to Muslims.

If your knowledge of the region and conflict goes as far as this, I must say that debating with you is an exercise in futility.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #153 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
You must have a very limited understanding of what Terrorism and Genocide mean. Please. Look it up.

Ahahahaha, what a joke.
How about you look up not only genocide and terrorism, but appeasement and irrational thought.

Buy a clue for your birthday
post #154 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
If your knowledge of the region and conflict goes as far as this, I must say that debating with you is an exercise in futility.

Debating me is indeed an exercise in futility because you have nothing to back up your ludicrous comments.
You need to debate someone close to your own rationality. Maybe you can find a kindergarten class somewhere. Those kids aren't old enough to have common sense. You'll fit right in.

Jerusalem is not considered to be very important to Muslims and it never has. It is far more important to Jews and Christians.
This is the main reason many diplomats get annoyed having to listen to the demands of Palestinians during any peace process with Israel. The Palestinians pick demands out of their ass to stall.
They want all or nothing. That's why they have nothing and its well deserved-irrational demands + terrorism = NADA.
post #155 of 277
If you say so. Kiss Sharon for me.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #156 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
If you say so. Kiss Sharon for me.

Not a fan of Sharon, never have been.
post #157 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
Debating me is indeed an exercise in futility because you have nothing to back up your ludicrous comments.
You need to debate someone close to your own rationality. Maybe you can find a kindergarten class somewhere. Those kids aren't old enough to have common sense. You'll fit right in.

Jerusalem is not considered to be very important to Muslims and it never has. It is far more important to Jews and Christians.
This is the main reason many diplomats get annoyed having to listen to the demands of Palestinians during any peace process with Israel. The Palestinians pick demands out of their ass to stall.
They want all or nothing. That's why they have nothing and its well deserved-irrational demands + terrorism = NADA.

ALL or nothing i can say it in one old nasty pathetic selfish word. Arafat, could have had a great deal for his people with 98% of what he wanted only it wasnt good enough. He wanted 100%! sorry thats not how it works.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #158 of 277
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
ALL or nothing i can say it in one old nasty pathetic selfish word. Arafat, could have had a great deal for his people with 98% of what he wanted only it wasnt good enough. He wanted 100%! sorry thats not how it works.

Exactly. And now that the murdering scumbag is dead, they still cant keep from expecting everything. No leader has the guts to tell their people that they wont and cant get everything they want.
Sharon at least has the guts to tell Israelis that they are going to have to give up land for peace.
post #159 of 277
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
Jerusalem is not considered to be very important to Muslims and it never has.

Omg - well you have the chutzpah to try to talk about these issues, I'll give you that

Unbelievable.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #160 of 277
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
Kind of like what the Palestinians did after the towers fell on 9/11.

Err...I think you'll find that it was Israelis laughing and dancing on the roof of a nearby building as they filmed the burning towers and gave each other 'hjgh-fives'.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Iran war has started