or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Running

Running

post #1 of 59
Anybody run?

I've never been very sporty, but lately i've wanted to get fit. I'm not sociable enough to want to play a team sport, and I can't afford a gym membership, so i'm going the practical (and cheap) route and i'm taking up running.

I've got a beginners running program from an online running community, which should have me running 3 miles in a couple of months, gradually increasing every week.

Just wondered if anybody else around is a runner and if they could share tips/experiences/etc.
post #2 of 59
Buy comfortable running shoes...and an iPod.
post #3 of 59
Maffrew,

Like you I have just taken up running as a means to get fit and lose weight. I have only been running for a few months, but I can say that, at least in my experience, overall fitness improves very quickly from running.

The only small recommendation i can suggest is to try interval running. I used to run a lot more before a serious illness, and found it very beneficial, while also breaking up what can be a very tedious activity - basically jog/run for a given period, and then sprint for 50/100 yards, then follow with a 50/100 yard walk, and repeat. An old basketball coach informed me that it is one of the most effective running prgrams.

Also, if you haven't already, buy an iPod shuffle! I just got mine and it has made running infinitely easier! I keep it exclusively filled with the 'motivational' music i like, and just let it do its job!

Good luck!

P.S Might be an idea to buy a light weight running jacket too. I've certainly needed one in the glorious English weather!
post #4 of 59
Quote:
Originally posted by k squared

At the moment i've got a 3rd gen 15gb iPod and I can't afford to buy a Shuffle at the moment, so i'll have a look for a way to keep the 3rd gen around without it being uncomfortable. I started running today on a 9 week beginners schedule and it was banging around in my pocket. I know they do a wrist band for the mini, but do they do one for the bigger iPods?

As for shoes, at the moment i'm running in my normal trainers, which are fairly flexible Nike trainers. I've been looking at the Nike Free 5.0 trainers too, the ones that are supposed to be akin to running barefoot. They sound very nice and aren't expensive, so I might grab a pair of those.
post #5 of 59
old post... how did it go?
did you start running eventually?
have any good tips for me (i`m trying for years but never seem to keep up...)
i`ve gaind 10 pounds last year and i really need some good tips to
help me keep up! thanks - nirp from DiscussFitness
post #6 of 59
Get some kettlebells, and use them. I hate lifting weights at gyms, but somehow kettlebells are fun. Plus, they don't take up much space, and you can use them in your own house or yard ("garden" as the English call it). Running is good, too, but it's a lot easier to cut fat if you're putting on muscle in addition to cardio. Running is a degenerative exercise, so, all by itself, it's really not a great way to get fit.
Cat: the other white meat
post #7 of 59
Why does it take a few months to run a 5k?

If you're quite overweight, I can see it. But if you're in reasonable shape, then 3 miles within the first few weeks should be more than doable. That's only 12 times around the track. You can probably do it right now running leisurely 10 minute miles. You should be working towards getting those 10 minute miles down into the 6-7 minute mile range. That's still not particularly fast, but that's the part that's going to take hard work.
post #8 of 59
Talk about bringing an old thread back from the dead.

Since I at best barely tolerate running and jogging, there's no way I can imagine being motivated enough to keep up with it during bad weather... which if you're including hot and humid in the category "bad" (which I do if it means exercising hard at the same time) is about 75%-85% of the time in New England.

I seem to be immune to the "runner's high" -- no capacity for getting addicted to my own adrenaline -- and that's the only thing that I can imagine keeps the running fanatics going through rain and sleet and snow and bitter cold and broiling heat.

Ooh, ooh, feel the burn.

Yeah, right.
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #9 of 59
This is just a spammer digging up an old thread so he can post a link. I wish these threads would auto lock after a few months.
post #10 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetline View Post

I seem to be immune to the "runner's high" -- no capacity for getting addicted to my own adrenaline -- and that's the only thing that I can imagine keeps the running fanatics going through rain and sleet and snow and bitter cold and broiling heat.

Not really: most runners just like running. If you do it for long enough, it actually becomes a mentally relaxing activity, albeit physically exhausting.

If you don't get runners' high, you're not going hard enough for long enough. Trust me, you're not immune. Even if you're thin, it takes several months at first to get the blood vessels and cardiac stamina to the point where running isn't downright painful. If you're a typical, bulky American male of the sort that honks at runners as you're driving by in your car, the type that doesn't think about walking any further than the distance from your sofa to your garage, then you'll probably never be able to make it work. Figure out some other form of exercise -- and I still recommend kettlebells to you.

For what it's worth, when I lived in Florida I did not stop running during the summer. That was hot. Summers in New england are great for running, especially in the evening. Yes, you're going to sweat, but that's why there are showers and laundry machines. Where I live now is probably the ideal climate for running.
post #11 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

If you don't get runners' high, you're not going hard enough for long enough. Trust me, you're not immune. Even if you're thin, it takes several months at first to get the blood vessels and cardiac stamina to the point where running isn't downright painful. If you're a typical, bulky American male of the sort that honks at runners as you're driving by in your car, the type that doesn't think about walking any further than the distance from your sofa to your garage, then you'll probably never be able to make it work. Figure out some other form of exercise -- and I still recommend kettlebells to you.

I was in great shape for a period of about seven years when I exercised regularly and watched my diet carefully. I didn't focus on running endurance in particular, but I put a half hour at a time working out very hard on an exercise bike (I broke a weld joint from riding it so hard once), ran treadmills in the gym, etc, in addition to weight training. I never, ever got to a point where I enjoyed any of it. Exercise for me was always a dreaded chore to slog through, nothing more.

I never knew anyone else who persisted with a program of vigorous exercise for as long as I kept it up, who wasn't an enthusiast. I've met enthusiasts who at least pretend that they love the exercise they do, and I've met the usual struggling couch potatoes who manage the occasional attempt at exercise that tends to last from a few days to a few weeks before being abandoned. The exercise enthusiasts are completely incapable of imagining that other people wouldn't love exercise just as much as they do, if they really tried.

Quote:
For what it's worth, when I lived in Florida I did not stop running during the summer. That was hot. Summers in New england are great for running, especially in the evening. Yes, you're going to sweat, but that's why there are showers and laundry machines. Where I live now is probably the ideal climate for running.

I also sweat excessively. Whenever I tell exercise fantatics this, many say something like, "That's good! Gets the toxins out of your system!" or some other stupid shit like that. It's very hard to fit exercise into your schedule when even if you cool down for fifteen minutes, then take a long shower -- hot, warm, cool, cold, whatever temperature you try -- and you're still sweating, and can't get dressed without getting your fresh clothes all sweaty, and you're wondering if everyone must be looking at you like you've just run away from the scene of a crime because you're sweating so much. I need from an hour to an hour and a half of cool down time if I don't want to look like I've just finished exercising five minutes ago, and if I don't want to drip on people and things.

Whenever I did my weight workout or treadmill workout at the gym, I always had to have a towel slung around my neck to keep mopping up the sweat pouring off of me. I seldom saw anyone else sweating so much. I'm not sure where this attitude comes from, but many exercise enthusiasts I mention this to are apparently absolutely certain that I'm simply exaggerating, that I don't really sweat any more than they personally do, and if do, I should be happy about it because it's so good for me!
post #12 of 59
1. If you can find chip trails or smooth dirt trails, you are much less likely to get an injury running on a soft surface, rather than on pavement. Avoid trails that have roots and uneven surfaces unless you have very strong ankles.

2. Avoid any kind of sprinting initially, you want to build a base with longer slower runs before you try to run fast - this will make you much less likely to injure yourself with tendinitis, stress fractures or IT band swelling. I personally would wait until you can run 5 or 6 miles at a medium pace (whatever a medium pace is for you) before trying wind-sprints/intervals or other things like that.

3. Stretch alot - every muscle in your legs and back, both before and after you run. The place most people miss is the outside of the legs (called the IT band) - if it gets too tight you will have knee problems. Hold each stretch for 60 seconds with no bouncing, and ease into it over the minute.

4. Run with other people, but don't talk to them while running. Having an exercise partner helps you avoid "I'll run tomorrow" - but people who talk always go too slow and don't progress.

5. Shoes are very personal, but avoid ones that are too soft or too hard. Too soft and you will increase the risk of a twisted ankle, too hard and you will increase the risk of knee injury. My shoe knowledge is very out of date, but I avoided Nike (too soft, particularly the ones with air), Reebok (ditto - too soft), Adidias (way too hard, at least they used to be) - I liked Brooks (but they might have gone out of business) and my favorite were Asics (which are very pricy, at least for the really good ones).
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #13 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetline View Post

whine, whine, whine

Well, if you don't like exercise, then don't do it. Just don't complain about being out of shape, and please don't take it out on other folks who do like it.

Also, for what it's worth, you need to go for an extremely long time on a stationary bike (or a real bike) to get a good workout and the "high" effect. Running is full-body and hence is more time efficient. Half an hour, very hard on a stationary bike is maybe the equivalent of 10, 12 miles on a real bike (20-24 mph, a strong pace), but this is still a nothing workout compared to 30 minutes running. If you push yourself for thirty minutes, running, you will feel the "high." Nonetheless, this isn't why most runners run, bikers bike, swimmers swim, etc. Maybe you'll never understand why, but don't be a little bitch about it. Find something else to do with your time.
post #14 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel, characterizing my words View Post

whine, whine, whine

F*ck you. That's exactly the smug, superior attitude I expect from assholes like you.

I worked damned hard at exercise and diet for a long, long time, harder than anyone I know who disliked the process as much as I did, so I feel like I've earned the right to comment here. Smug assholes like you, however, refuse to understand that there are differences between people that can make the experience of exercise very different, and you condescendingly write off anything some like me has to say as "whining", and inside your smug little heads turn any lack of love for exercise into a perceived character flaw, one you have no compunction about being insulting and condescending about.

I apparently forgot that I have to be all "rah, rah!" about this shit, or otherwise shut my mouth.
post #15 of 59
It's a thread about running.

And there's a 'flame war' a'burning.

It started around the word 'bitch', which was totally unnecessary, a mon avis.
post #16 of 59
To hell with running, go blow $300-$400 on an entry level mountain bike.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #17 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Running's great! And I say this as someone who loves bicycles and capoeira.
post #18 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Running's great! And I say this as someone who loves bicycles and capoeira.

It is not, you bastard! Running is for gays and pederasts -- and you're a poo-poo head!

post #19 of 59
Quote:

It is not, you bastard! Running is for gays and pederasts -- and you're a poo-poo head!

How f***ing dare you you frigging toss-nozzle!!!!!!!!!! Running is teh AWESOME and if running makes me a pederast then I LIKE LITTLE BOYS.

YOU ASSSSSSSSSSAE UPHILL FUDGE-GARDNER, THINGS, WANGFACE
post #20 of 59
Quote:

How f***ing dare you you frigging toss-nozzle!!!!!!!!!! Running is teh AWESOME and if running makes me a pederast then I LIKE LITTLE BOYS.

YOU ASSSSSSSSSSAE UPHILL FUDGE-GARDNER, THINGS, WANGFACE

Oh yeah!!?

FuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouF uckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyou
FuckyouFuckyou!!

and

post #21 of 59
That's funny.
post #22 of 59
Yeaaaaa. Threads should auto lock after some amount of time.
post #23 of 59
Quote:

That's funny.

I'm all better now.

post #24 of 59
I live by the ocean north of L.A. where smog isn't an issue. Its a runner's paradise... hard sandy beach at low tide, bluff trails, parks and mountains. For those who like to run on asphalt, there's lots of quiet roads and subdivisions. My favorite running routes are a variety of mountain trails on the front ridge which start just above sea level, ending up on the ridge top at between 3000 and 4000 ft altitude. There's the reward for all that toil and sweat, a wonderful view out over the ocean and on the clearest days with an offshore santa ana breeze, where the visibility is unlimited, all the channel islands can be seen .. but it can be hazardous.. gotta watch out for mountain lions (rare), rattlesnakes (occasional) and downhill bikers with bad attitudes (commonplace). One of the the things to remember in summer, especially when doing a long run when its hot, is to take plenty of water... you can't have too much. I stash water on the way up under a bush at a recognizable landmark... it lightens the load for going up the mountain, and its there waiting for you (in theory!) on the way down. I learned about not taking enough water from bitter experience as few years back.. I got dehydrated and felt really ill for 24 hours.

I had some great advice from a sports physiotherapist re. training shoes: don't ever buy discounted "last years" or "discontinued" lines, because the chances are they have been sitting on the shelf or in a warehouse for up to a year, by which time the shock absorbency of the soles has diminished to a fraction of what it was when the shoes came off the production line. That 75% discount on an expensive pair of running shoes looks too good too pass by ... but it's a false economy. Numerous runners get injuries from trainers that are past their best, either as new (or having been used for more than 500/600 or so miles).

If you are in mountain lion country and you happen to encounter one... Stop running. Make yourself appear as large as possible, move to higher ground than it (if possible) wave a tshirt around, make as much noise as you can, throw rocks at it, be as aggressive as possible. It will more than likely dash away. They don't like Mace etc. either! Whatever you do, don't try running away from it! If you encounter a bear...that's a real problem... its probably best to play possum and hope it'll ignore you..

And for the girls who run, I would always advise carrying pepperspray or similar. I haven't had any incident in 12 years since I started running, or occasion where I needed it, luckily. But its best to be prepared, just in case. Also, I always take my cellphone, whether I'm going for a 3 miler round the local park or a 15 mile slog on the mountain trails.

Just my 2 cents.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #25 of 59
I am a wrestler, and believe me I know running. I run like no other, to stay in shape, to lose weight, u name it. I've ran about 15 miles nonstop once. Here are some tips I'd like to share with you.

Push yourself, usually when people get tired they stop, but trust me, push yourself if you start breathign hard just keep going. Keep going until your getting a little burning uncomfortable feeling in your chest. That means your lungs are over working. Believe me though, the next time you run it will be easy.

Dress Comfortable, it sucks running in rain or win and you are cold or you are wearing something that just isn't comfortable to wear at all.

Increase gradually, start out with a mile, then go 2 miles then 3 miles. What i like to do, I don't count miles. I like to run to just to makers. For example, I run to a gas station, the next time I'll run to the gas station down the street, Then the gas station down the block.. etc.

Bring music, running is pretty boring in my opionion

Then right in a journal, use a journal to right down what you did how long it took etc

Hope these helped
From the one, and only Travis Reynolds. You stay Classy San Diego
From the one, and only Travis Reynolds. You stay Classy San Diego
post #26 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

3. Stretch alot - every muscle in your legs and back, both before and after you run. The place most people miss is the outside of the legs (called the IT band) - if it gets too tight you will have knee problems. Hold each stretch for 60 seconds with no bouncing, and ease into it over the minute.

Don't stretch before you're muscles have warmed up -- you are more likely to pull them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

If you are in mountain lion country and you happen to encounter one... Stop running. Make yourself appear as large as possible, move to higher ground than it (if possible) wave a tshirt around, make as much noise as you can, throw rocks at it, be as aggressive as possible. It will more than likely dash away. They don't like Mace etc. either! Whatever you do, don't try running away from it! If you encounter a bear...that's a real problem... its probably best to play possum and hope it'll ignore you..

And for the girls who run, I would always advise carrying pepperspray or similar. I haven't had any incident in 12 years since I started running, or occasion where I needed it, luckily. But its best to be prepared, just in case. Also, I always take my cellphone, whether I'm going for a 3 miler round the local park or a 15 mile slog on the mountain trails.

mher?

Quote:

That's the ticket!

Diets don't work. Exercise regiments don't work. The only solution to keeping in shape (or shedding a few pounds) is to make a permanent change in your routine. Buy a bike, sell your car, and bike to work every day. Everything else will fail (whether in six weeks, six months, or six years). And the real benefit to this course of action is that you can be self-righteous!
post #27 of 59
Any of you all using mapmyrun.com? I've been running for several years now and this has been a great little site for me.

It works through Google Maps and lets you create routes and keep track of your distances traveled and calories burned. You can also search for routes that other people in your area have created. I'm sure it's not 100% accurate, but it's been a good motivational tool for me and also appeases my inner "computer nerd" instincts when I run.

Overall I find running to be a great stress reliever. I would much rather run a few miles outside than hang out at the gym on a treadmill. The fact that it's free (except for the occasional pair of shoes) is a nice feeling too.
post #28 of 59
Quote:
mher?

what language is that? translation?
post #29 of 59
I started running on the trails above my house last summer. It's a 3 mile loop, and I'd run it about 3 times a week, working out on my bowflex on the other days.

Then, at the end of one run, I twisted my ankle and broke my foot.

I had on very comfortable running shoes at the time, though.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #30 of 59
Started running again.

Doing it not necessarily for fitness, but just to have energy during these 4-5 weeks of studying for finals. Caffeine and eating right just aren't enough to fight off the times I want to fall asleep instead of study. So I decided to incorporate running and doing some core body exercises into my routine. Starting off slowly: 3-4 times a week running at about 2.5-3 miles a shot. I can do it in about 30 minutes after no regular exercise for quite a long time. It's been years probably. But I'm not a slob. I weigh in the 140's at 5'7", so I certainly don't have a runner's body. But I'm pretty lean regardless so I figure after finals are over I'll be running a 5k in 22-24 minutes.

I've seen a definite improvement this weekend. I have more energy during the day. I bounce up and down and am quicker and more determined to do things than otherwise. I sleep better at night because my body is genuinely tired. I think I'll keep doing this for a while. We'll see.
post #31 of 59
That's the thing! Regular exercise definitely increases your general energy level. In turn, that helps you to burn more calories during your regular routine, as you move more quickly and more often due to your higher energy level. It feels great!

As you can tell from my Nike+ iPod posts, I've just started running again. Unfortunately, I decied to push myself too hard on my first run (6km running uphill without stopping then 5km walk/run intervals for total of 11km), and while my lungs endured (I have a naturally high lung capacity and good breathing technique), my legs are still damn sore two full days later, especially in the groin area. but I can't wait until my muscles recover and I can try my goal of 8km in 45 minutes again. Second goal is the full 11km course in 45 minutes. I hope to be able to run the HK marathon, or at least a half, with a good amateur time, in February 2009.

I'm also looking forward to this spring and summer for swimming. I'll swim and run myself into great shape this year. I need to lose 15 lb. to be at my ideal weight (I'm 5'10" and 175lb and I'm used to being 165, but feel more fit when I'm 160, which I hit in 2005).

And I hate going to the gym!
post #32 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by k squared View Post

Don't go cheap on running shoes. I highly recommend the Nike Coach Bowerman series. When I used to run before my knees went to shit in the Navy, those were all I wore. NEVER GO CHEAP ON RUNNING SHOES.

Go to a running shoe store and have them fit you. There are many different types of shoes and runners. You need the right pair to make it enjoyable. NEVER GO CHEAP ON RUNNING SHOES. I can't stress this enough.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
post #33 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Dudeness View Post

Don't go cheap on running shoes. I highly recommend the Nike Coach Bowerman series. When I used to run before my knees went to shit in the Navy, those were all I wore. NEVER GO CHEAP ON RUNNING SHOES.

Go to a running shoe store and have them fit you. There are many different types of shoes and runners. You need the right pair to make it enjoyable. NEVER GO CHEAP ON RUNNING SHOES. I can't stress this enough.

I really like super-light running shoes, with thin soles. Almost like track shoes adapted for the pavement. It's the 1.5" thick-soled giant "air" and "gel" and whatever huge (ugly) shoes that give me shin splints. Maybe it's because of my stride technique. Remember, all the world-champion Ethiopian marathon runners train in bare feet, so it's definitely possible to run (with proper technique) with thin soles and still avoid injury.
post #34 of 59
Yeah, if you weight what an Ethiopian does. I am 6'2" and about 220 pounds. Thin soles are definitely not the way to go.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
post #35 of 59
Now what exactly is a "runner's high?"

Quote:
Another widely publicized effect of endorphin production is the so-called "runner's high", which is said to occur when strenuous exercise takes a person over a threshold that activates endorphin production. Endorphins are released during long, continuous workouts, when the level of intensity is between moderate and high, and breathing is difficult. This also corresponds with the time that muscles use up their stored glycogen. Workouts that are most likely to produce endorphins include running, swimming, cross-country skiing, long distance rowing, bicycling, weight lifting, aerobics, or playing a sport such as basketball, rugby, or American football.

My question is, is the "runner's high" an uninterrupted feeling of euphoria, is it more periodic, or does it vary from person to person? During the end of my last workout, I pushed myself pretty hard and just after inhaling it felt different from normal breathing. It was slightly euphoric. But then I would feel the pain again right after. So it only lasted a second or two at most over and over again.
post #36 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Dudeness View Post

Yeah, if you weight what an Ethiopian does. I am 6'2" and about 220 pounds. Thin soles are definitely not the way to go.

Well I'm 5'10" and 175, so our fitness is probably pretty similar... I'm certainly heavier than most Ethiopian runners.

But yeah, that extra 45 lb. can probably be hell on the joints...
post #37 of 59
I can attest to the cardio stuff working

I started just two weeks ago and after my first initial 2 mile run (took me freakin' 25 minutes) I've gotten stronger cardiovascularly and now I'm doing a bit over 2 miles in 20 minutes and not feeling so worn out.

Last Sat and did my run and then still did my legwork with the weights. Trust me I've felt that the last couple of days.

I'm going to quickly move to running 3 times a week and pretty soon I hope to be doing 3 miles in 25 minues. I'm getting a Nano and if Apple comes out with that rumored fitness program for a Touch I'm in there like swimwear.

Cardio is the way to lose weight and build cardiovascular strength. My weight training is just for the ladies
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #38 of 59
I'm starting off very slowly.

At this point I'm not worrying about times or distance, just nonstop running for 30-40 minutes. The route I run is fairly flat with some long gradual downhills and uphills, and one small 1/2 mile hill. Nothing crazy like the cross-country running I used to do. I'm 3 runs in at every other day. Maybe in a week or two I'll start tracking my progress more closely. But for now, I'm just working on getting my heart and lungs used to this whole running thing again.
post #39 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Don't stretch before you're muscles have warmed up -- you are more likely to pull them.

I disagree - if you are pulling muscles via stretching, then you are stretching too fast - you have to go slow and long in a stretch, easing in to it and holding it for a long time (~1-2 minutes). Failing to stretch before running will cause you problems for sure.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #40 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

I disagree - if you are pulling muscles via stretching, then you are stretching too fast - you have to go slow and long in a stretch, easing in to it and holding it for a long time (~1-2 minutes). Failing to stretch before running will cause you problems for sure.

On that point, where does everyone get cramps?

I get them exclusively in my shoulders.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Running