or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › I left my iPod 20gb in my pocket with my cellphone

I left my iPod 20gb in my pocket with my cellphone

post #1 of 7
and now my iPod's face is scratched up beyond belief. WTF. How could a molded plastic phone do this much damage? This pisses me off beyond belief.

It looks like sh*t now.

Any way to fix this?
Fragmentation is not just something we have to acknowledge and accept. Fragmentation is something that we deal with every day, and we must accept it as a fact of the iPhone platform experience.

Ste...
Fragmentation is not just something we have to acknowledge and accept. Fragmentation is something that we deal with every day, and we must accept it as a fact of the iPhone platform experience.

Ste...
post #2 of 7
Maybe the same stuff used to polish scratches out of CDs and DVDs?
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #3 of 7
Check www.radtech.com for a product called ice kream (or something like that -- can't remember exactly). worked well on my older ice book.
Mary
Mary
post #4 of 7
I'll give that stuff a shot. I still can't believe how easily these damn things can get scratched.

Ste...

Ste...
post #5 of 7
I first read the subject to this thread and thought "...and they got busy makin' an iPod phone!"

Sorry about the scratches.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #6 of 7
Not sure why you'd expect them not to scratch each other (softer one being the loser).

Entropy/impermanence...accept it.

Or take better care of items.
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #7 of 7
ah that sucks hard.
i guess there are some lessons in life that get learnt the hard way.

its the same with coins.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › I left my iPod 20gb in my pocket with my cellphone