or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Apple hardware expected next week

New Apple hardware expected next week - Page 4

post #121 of 166
Amazon.com shows iBook 14" combo drive and super drive as
"currently unavailable"
post #122 of 166
I would love to see Apple version of the Treo650, but running OS X...

Be really cool to remote admin via wireless, while talking to the client via BT; on the same device!
Late 2009 Unibody MacBook (modified)
2.26GHz Core 2 Duo CPU/8GB RAM/60GB SSD/500GB HDD
SuperDrive delete
Late 2009 Unibody MacBook (modified)
2.26GHz Core 2 Duo CPU/8GB RAM/60GB SSD/500GB HDD
SuperDrive delete
post #123 of 166
Guyz, who carees about bloody smarthphones, Earupe is better than the USA when it comes to them, blahdey blahdey blah blah.

Please note thread title: New Apple hardware expected next week.

And on that - I suspect we will see these iBooks and Mini's rleased in conjuction with the Motorala iTunes phone. Why? Pack a bluetooth radio in each, and no more plugging cables in. Walk into apple centre for iPod, come out with phone and mini.

As an nadditional selling point, the new iBooks will come with an optional casing, which is a soft as a baby rabbit.

I've never got touchy feely with a rabbit, they are a pest where I come from, and are shot on sight in the country. The fur is nice though, when the caked blood is cleaned off it.
I DONT trust your haircut.

MBP 13"/22" 2.26ghz/2gb/160gb/7400M.
Windows 7 24"/2.00ghz/2.5gb/250gb/9800GT.
Ubuntu 10.04 Dell Latitude D620.
Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.

Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.
post #124 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by pyriX
Guyz, who carees about bloody smarthphones, Earupe is better than the USA when it comes to them, blahdey blahdey blah blah.

Please note thread title: New Apple hardware expected next week.

And on that - I suspect we will see these iBooks and Mini's rleased in conjuction with the Motorala iTunes phone. Why? Pack a bluetooth radio in each, and no more plugging cables in. Walk into apple centre for iPod, come out with phone and mini.

As an nadditional selling point, the new iBooks will come with an optional casing, which is a soft as a baby rabbit.

I've never got touchy feely with a rabbit, they are a pest where I come from, and are shot on sight in the country. The fur is nice though, when the caked blood is cleaned off it.

ROFLMAO good on ya mate. nice way of telling all the bloody off-topic posters to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MOBILE PHONES AND EUROPE AND USA AND SHIT. the only thing we seem to agree on are that rabbits are soft.

now, back to the topic on hand. no iPhone for at least another week. so hopefully in less than 8 hours new iBooks and Mac minis will be out and that will finish up this round of waiting and speculation and we can go back to worrying about iPhone once we have digested all the new iBook and Mac mini specs ("radeon 9600? bah. my grandma's dell has intel EXTREME graphics that runs circles around that" )

go the Blues in the State Of Origin !!! wait is state of origin 2005 over already
post #125 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by sunilraman
ROFLMAO good on ya mate. nice way of telling all the bloody off-topic posters to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MOBILE PHONES AND EUROPE AND USA AND SHIT. the only thing we seem to agree on are that rabbits are soft.

now, back to the topic on hand. no iPhone for at least another week. so hopefully in less than 8 hours new iBooks and Mac minis will be out and that will finish up this round of waiting and speculation and we can go back to worrying about iPhone once we have digested all the new iBook and Mac mini specs ("radeon 9600? bah. my grandma's dell has intel EXTREME graphics that runs circles around that" )

go the Blues in the State Of Origin !!! wait is state of origin 2005 over already

Sorry dude, origins over - and F of A, the blues won. Hell has officially frozen over.

Anyways, should probably mention that my above post was more just wishful thinking than anything, the specs and things have be gone over so many times in this 4 page thread that its barely worth mentioning anymore.

Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.

Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.
post #126 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by pyriX
Sorry dude, origins over - and F of A, the blues won. Hell has officially frozen over.

Anyways, should probably mention that my above post was more just wishful thinking than anything, the specs and things have be gone over so many times in this 4 page thread that its barely worth mentioning anymore.

cool... i'm a traitor of sorts, lived in brisbane for 4 years and sydney for 2. i'm half-chinese, half-indian, and lived in australia, singapore, san francisco, now i'm back to my birthplace, KL malaysia. i'm confused

yes, i've given up talking about anything thread related now. this thread is soooo DONE.

funny story. when i was in second or third year uni in brissie i went over to a mate's house to watch state of origin. i had prior to this foolishly bought one whole bottle of finlandia vodka, half of which i somehow consumed all by myself by half-time. i spent the rest of the night semi-passed-out, semi-throwing up, not fun.

i've had many a vodka since then, but i don't think i ever went back to Finlandia brand
post #127 of 166
This thread seems to enjoy getting sidetracked - First PDA's, then how soft rabbits are, and now the state of origin. Well, the others had their fun with the Europe vs. USA, lets have ours with blues Vs. maroons.

and I dont even LIKE rugby.

Dont think I'd enjoy the vodka/passed out bit though...

Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.

Xbox 360 Projector
WHS 2.5tb.
post #128 of 166
http://www.tuaw.com/2005/07/25/new-i...hotoshop-fake/

If you go to www.engadget.com and scroll down there is also a news article.

The desktops don't seem accurate.
"Respect my authoritaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
"Respect my authoritaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
post #129 of 166
German and Austrian stores are down.

End of Line
post #130 of 166
Apparently so are the British and Finnish.

Australia and US still up.
Storer
Storer
post #131 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by User Tron
German and Austrian stores are down.

End of Line

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fasten Your Seatbelts, Ensure Your Tray Tables Are Securely Fastened And Your Luggage Under The Seat Or Safely Stored In The Overhead Compartments....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!

edit:
France is down. UK is down
edit2:
Sweden, Netherlands down.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
post #132 of 166
Quote:

But it wasn't off topic.

Back on page 2 - DHagan4755 wrote...

"What if Steve Jobs is there to help show off the phone and the new range of iBooks which have Motorola cell phone technology built right in? (Like the Sony VAIO T350)"

Before mug-o-hump took it off into a rant we were doing fine.

Anyway, UK Apple store offline now too.
post #133 of 166
Sure! Blame me!
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
post #134 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by aegisdesign
But it wasn't off topic.

Back on page 2 - DHagan4755 wrote...

"What if Steve Jobs is there to help show off the phone and the new range of iBooks which have Motorola cell phone technology built right in? (Like the Sony VAIO T350)"

Before mug-o-hump took it off into a rant we were doing fine.

Anyway, UK Apple store offline now too.

hehe. now you two, kiss and make up. oops. i'm on the wrong site for that kind of thing

ok. all of europe apple stores going down in the middle of the day Euro time means updates are on the way. rolled out europe afternoon, then as US wakes up, bam! its all there.

"this can only mean one thing...."
post #135 of 166
Australia store has now been taken down. Its 9.30 pm here.
Storer
Storer
post #136 of 166
singapore store down. 7.30pm singapore time now.
damn. never seen so many go down before even us store is affected.

this is big, man, come on come on come on
post #137 of 166
well, just wanna say its been exciting if rather painful these past few weeks. whatever is rolled out today is pretty much what apple hopes will hold until christmas in terms of post-intel announcement. let's see. gawd i should shut up shouldn't i.

ok US Store looks down. not connecting. edit my bad, us store still up.

edit:
hong kong store confirmed down.
post #138 of 166
Quote:
ok. all of europe apple stores going down in the middle of the day Euro time means updates are on the way. rolled out europe afternoon, then as US wakes up, bam! its all there.

We get all the updates first here in Europe.
post #139 of 166
Bring it on!!

G5 2GHZ Power Mac, iPod Shuffle (1st Gen),iPod Nano (2nd Gen),iPod (5th Gen), Apple TV, Apple TV 2G x2, iPad 2,iPhone 4S, rMBP 15" 2.6

G5 2GHZ Power Mac, iPod Shuffle (1st Gen),iPod Nano (2nd Gen),iPod (5th Gen), Apple TV, Apple TV 2G x2, iPad 2,iPhone 4S, rMBP 15" 2.6

post #140 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by aegisdesign
We get all the updates first here in Europe.

don't YOU start now...
post #141 of 166
The US store is still up, but the Irish store is down (and has been for a while it seems). I'll probably order a Mac mini if I like the updates.
post #142 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by DHagan4755
Sure! Blame me!

what is a mug-o-hump? aegis called you that. some weird european insult?
post #143 of 166
People, let's go to the iChat appleinsider room
post #144 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by Robin Hood
The US store is still up, but the Irish store is down (and has been for a while it seems). I'll probably order a Mac mini if I like the updates.

Apple Store Finland is also down.
post #145 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by Stratosfear
Apple Store Finland is also down.

Belgium French/Flemish down too .
post #146 of 166
All but US and Canada are down.
post #147 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by shadow

These two are always the last to go down. It is perhaps a time zone thing.
post #148 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by shadow

They like to tease us 'cause we're the biggest rumor whores in the world.

lol!

Rolled out of bed especially to see this.
post #149 of 166
bah,

I'm going back to bed for a while.

Bastards.
post #150 of 166
I fully intended to sleep in and just see what came out... but naturally when I woke up to go to the bathroom a few minutes ago there was no going back to sleep!
post #151 of 166
The updates are lame. So lame.
post #152 of 166
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050726/sftu069.html?.v=18

There you go (from MCQ on Applenova)
post #153 of 166
Enhanced? WTF?
post #154 of 166
US store is finally down!
post #155 of 166
The new hardware pages are already up. The mini also gets 512MB RAM.
post #156 of 166
They waited and waited to update to only give us this shit? Are these the "great PowerPC products in the pipeline?"
post #157 of 166
boring.... why am I not surprised at being so underwhelmed.
post #158 of 166
MORE mac mini??????????????

APPLE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!!
post #159 of 166
wow... what's taking the store so long to come back?

*edit* 500th post... wooohooo... Now I wish it had been more profound. Oh well BEHOLD my all powerful senior-memberness!
post #160 of 166
Quote:
Originally posted by BrunoBruin
The new hardware pages are already up. The mini also gets 512MB RAM.

I do not understand, the Mac mini still comes with a Radeon 9200 ? Did they update it or not?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Apple hardware expected next week