or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The "Ex-gay" movement.

The "Ex-gay" movement. - Page 6

post #201 of 204
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cuilla
How about this. I am fine with the law as it currently exists. If it goes away I am fine with that too. I will not actively lobby for its change. If all of this boils down to my personally oppressing or persecuting the homosexuals in this nation, then I guess I need to live with that. I don't think it does, but oh well...I am arguing with a fool...so what does that make me (a bigger fool).

Someone needs to see the Wizard of Oz and ask for a spine.
post #202 of 204
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
Someone needs to see the Wizard of Oz and ask for a spine.

No. Now stop.
post #203 of 204
Well, what would a thread on gay issues be without a least one wizard of oz/Judy Garland reference?

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #204 of 204
Warning: Reading this thread may be hazardous to your health. In fact, in retrospect.. I really wish I had died before reading this thread.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The "Ex-gay" movement.