or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › FCP3 comes with a real manual?

FCP3 comes with a real manual?

post #1 of 7
I just found out that the FCP3 books by indy publishers won't be out 'til May.....does the FCP3 box have auseful manual?

SdC
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
post #2 of 7
IIRC, it comes with a big, fat manual.
post #3 of 7
the manual is broken into 4 "smaller" manuals this time. However ALL of it is for OS 9 only. There is no explanation of the new differences found in OS X (ie importing audio from CD) So basically, the manual is a throw away (except the what's new manual) if you still have your FCP 2 manual.
Can I get my icons in cornflower blue?
Can I get my icons in cornflower blue?
post #4 of 7
But, it's still worth it to point out that FCP does come with a "real" manual, unlike most software packages nowadays.
post #5 of 7
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
post #6 of 7
someone just had to do it...
post #7 of 7
That is ginormous.

Thanks.

SdC
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › FCP3 comes with a real manual?