or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Anyone have real info on 10.2?

Anyone have real info on 10.2?

post #1 of 12
I've seen a couple places are serving what they claim is a 10.2 beta. Does anyone have a features list?
post #2 of 12
Anything not yet released by Software Update is potentially a part of 10.2 You can get various not-yet-released versions on Carracho. I forget which is the highest code-level I've seen.
post #3 of 12
It's snappy!
post #4 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by corvette:
<strong>It's snappy! </strong><hr></blockquote>

What a surpise
post #5 of 12
Spring-loaded folders baby. :cool:
post #6 of 12
I hear they took the debugging code out.

This is not 38, this is old 97!
post #7 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by ColorClassicG4:
<strong>I hear they took the debugging code out.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

... are you telling us that the debugging code is still in 10.1?
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
post #8 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by crawlingparanoia:
<strong>

... are you telling us that the debugging code is still in 10.1?</strong><hr></blockquote>

oh f***, not this again...

AJ
post #9 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by ColorClassicG4:
<strong>I hear they took the debugging code out.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, and I heard that they redid the finder in Cocoa and that it now has built in handwriting recognition and voice recognition. AND that in taste tests across the nation 2-1 found it much more lickable than 10.1 due to the Cocoa factor...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #10 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by crawlingparanoia:
<strong>

... are you telling us that the debugging code is still in 10.1?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sure! Of course, people only found out because they switched the CDs at the Apple Store at the last minute!

Wincent.org has the full story.
post #11 of 12
This thread is a distaster!
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
post #12 of 12
I've heard that 70% of debugging code is still in 10.1. In 10.2 only 25% of debugging code is left.

so, it should be snappier
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Anyone have real info on 10.2?