or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › the one more thing - an even smaller shuffle

the one more thing - an even smaller shuffle

post #1 of 5
I love my 1gb shuffle and 512mb is probably the smallest I'd go, but what would you think if Apple popped out a 256mb at a really low price point? $39... wouldn't those sell like hotcakes? You'd still get the experience and quality but something everyone could have..
:-D * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
post #2 of 5
i'm not sure.. 256 is much like all the other crappy mp3 players out there.. the shuffle is already pushing the limits on the whole "ipod expeirence." I think 256 would be going to far.
post #3 of 5
well, as a shuffle user, there is nothing better than the shuffle for working out, biking, exercise in general. extremely light and 'attachable' if you get the right accessory. I see people at the gym with minis and laugh thinking what a huge player, it doesn't make sense. same with all the other players, they are just too big. i'll bet a lot of ipod and mini owners would get one just because the price point is perfect for a 1-2 hour gym workout and would be better suited than carrying around a brick.
post #4 of 5
ThinkSecret is reporting today that the iPod Mini will switch to flash memory in 4-6-8GB capacities, while shrinking in size and getting a color display. At the same time, they claim that the 512MB shuffle could get a price cut to as low as $69, with the top end model being bumped to 2GB.
post #5 of 5
can they make the shuffle shorter and thinner??
what about a shuffle that can work like stealth surfer II??
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › the one more thing - an even smaller shuffle