Mozilla. Hands down.
Mozilla is the best browser and getting better.
1. Fast. The macho builds are even faster. They feel like IE on Windows.
2. Compliant. Properly render HTML4, CSS1/2 and some CSS3.
3. Image manager. Limit stupid animated gifs to once. Block images from specific servers.
4. Password Manager. It remembers all your passwords for sites like this one...configurable
5. Cookie manager. Block cookies from specific servers. Turn on notify me when setting cookies and you can accept once, accept always and deny always. Great for those stupid ad trackers.
6. Tabs. Tabs. Tabs. Can't live without em.
7. Newsreader. The best one for OSX.
8. IRC... wanna jump into irc.appleinsider.com... no problem.
9. Sheets. Dialogs use sheets when appropriate. Such as password logins, open new location, etc. Very nice.
10. Native Aqua widgets. Yes it is finally coming to Mozilla. Real aqua widgets. Real Scrollbars, real buttons, real tabs... being implemented so it is a work in progress. Does obey themes unlike IE.
11. Cool add-ons. I'm a scientist so I use the Medline database at pubmed.gov. There is a toolbar which allows you to directly search the pubmed databases right from your toolbar. See <a href="http://mozdev.org/
Things that are coming. Quartz font rendering. Yes the only reason to use Omniweb is coming to Mozilla.
Mail is pretty good too, but they don't have SSL for POP implemented so I can't use it.
Did I mention TABS. They are so cool and now that they are Aqua-fied they're even better.
Grab a nightly from
If you have an old profile. Trash it prior to installing. Save your bookmarks if you need those.