or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › This Just In form Saturday Night Live....

This Just In form Saturday Night Live....

post #1 of 16
Our Top Story Tonight: Alice Richmond

After two weeks of New Orleans Coverage, I really needed to read something like that.

5 pounds, 5 Ounces; very dainty, very lady-like!

Congratulations!

V/R,

Aries 1B

PS:
Everybody!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Alice Raymond!
Happy Birthday to you!
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
post #2 of 16
Donchya mean "out"?
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by JimDreamworx
Donchya mean "out"?

Emerged?

"form" in the thread title should be "from" if a Mod passes through....

V/R,

Aries 1B
post #4 of 16
And now, the news will be repeated for out visually impaired readers.

Our Top Story Tonight: Alice Richmond
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #5 of 16
That's depressing. Now I have to admit that Tina Fey has had sex with someone and it wasn't me. Harumph.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #6 of 16
To night SNL spoofed SJ introducing smaller and tiny iPods in rapid succession. Anyone care to comment about actors portrayal of SJ.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Benton
To night SNL spoofed SJ introducing smaller and tiny iPods in rapid succession. Anyone care to comment about actors portrayal of SJ.

That was hysterically funny. "Is it on the ground? No. It's FLOATING."
post #8 of 16
Yeah, I saw that; It was pretty good!

The actor was doing a pretty good job a imitating Jobs "....and I'm just thrilled about this...."
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #9 of 16
Oh, I've got to see this! Anybody record it? Linky?
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
Oh, I've got to see this! Anybody record it? Linky?

"You've got link!"

V/R,

Aries 1B
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Aries 1B
"You've got link!"

Meh \
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #12 of 16
Yeah not funny. It would have been better if Steve Jobs himself mocked his own products and public image.
post #13 of 16
Guess you'll have to wait till Noah Wylie hosts SNL.
post #14 of 16
"It holds 8 MILLION songs! Every photograph ever taken. Pong."

post #15 of 16
"...1 millions songs!... 1 millions songs!... 1 milllllllion songs!..."

'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #16 of 16
Oh yeah, and he's thrilled about it too! It would have been funny if was really Steve....
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › This Just In form Saturday Night Live....