or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Know of Good Web Hosting ISP (QT Streaming)

Know of Good Web Hosting ISP (QT Streaming)

post #1 of 4
trying to find a good priced, reasonable ISP (Web Hosting) for QuickTime Streaming. This is for personal use so want to make this very affordable. A US ISP is prefferred.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: eat@me ]</p>
post #2 of 4
Try <a href="http://www.downtownhost.com/" target="_blank">Downtown Host</a>

I use them, VERY cheap and VERY good features.

Mac Guru
"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
post #3 of 4
If you mean streaming as in streaming, I dunno, but If you want 20MB free space, cheap domains, and 1GB/month bandwidth, you can HOST quicktime movies at doteasy.com. They are my WHP, and I love 'em.
No, the bazaar cannot satisfy users. Neither can the cathedral. Nothing can satisfy users, because software is written to enable rather than satisfy, and because most users are mewling malcontents...
No, the bazaar cannot satisfy users. Neither can the cathedral. Nothing can satisfy users, because software is written to enable rather than satisfy, and because most users are mewling malcontents...
post #4 of 4
[quote]Originally posted by Mac Guru:
<strong>Try <a href="http://www.downtownhost.com/" target="_blank">Downtown Host</a>

I use them, VERY cheap and VERY good features.

Mac Guru</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thank you very much. They look good.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Know of Good Web Hosting ISP (QT Streaming)