or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple "One More Thing" Event next week!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple "One More Thing" Event next week! - Page 4

post #121 of 291
You Fools. NONE of these stupid video iPod designs will EVER work. Guess what people: some people ARN'T left handed. All of these designs have the scroll wheel to the right.
post #122 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by icfireball
You Fools. NONE of these stupid video iPod designs will EVER work. Guess what people: some people ARN'T left handed. All of these designs have the scroll wheel to the right.

And Apple can't have a setting that flips the whole interface?

Left handed people can't move their right thumbs? I'm right handed and I drive my iPod with either hand. It's not that hard.
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
post #123 of 291
we do know, that MacOsX runs on Intel for five years...-
we do know, there's copyprotection/DRM on commercial video DVDs...-

what if
Apple has built in some "commercial DVD DRM" on system level (since 10.0) and announces on Okt 12th legal DVD ripping ?

now actually we have QT7 and h264....
we get a "DVD" button in iTunes
the limits are: just 1 stream (to a vAE), no re-converting, DRM in h264 streams, playback on up to 5 vPods, etc.pp.
and of course video selling in the iTVS (which allow up to 3 copies...)

which Apple employee said "people cannot rip their DVDs?"
same rules as in music business by installing DRM on system level...-

so, behind the curtain, their is - again - a whole, convenient combo: buy, rip, watch, iTunesRip, iTVS, vPod, vAE and one more thing: I would like to see some "white HiDef video glasses"
post #124 of 291
Excuse me for the dumb intervention (and derailing somewhat the discussion), but I really don't know what's going on with the movie downloads. I mean, googling for example "dvd download" will reveal you tons of information and movie download services pretending to be 100% legal. Often there is some fee to pay for a membership. Can anyone tell me how is this possible?
post #125 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by PB
Often there is some fee to pay for a membership. Can anyone tell me how is this possible?

It isn't.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #126 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
It isn't.

Sure it is. Movie download services already exist.

CinemaNow and MovieLink are both services that the studios, along with companies like MS have launched. CinemaNow has been out for 3-4 years if I'm not mistaken. They only work with Windows, they are usually rentals, but they are offering some purchases.

The website designs are bad and not customer friendly and the sales are low, but they are totally legitimate. It's incorrect to say that the studio don't want this when they're already doing it, albeit unsuccessfully. It's incorrect to say that the bandwidth infrastructure isn't there when clearly it is. Some of what they offer is 720p HD.

Of course, around them are all the illegitimate ones, but there are some legal ones.
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
post #127 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
It isn't.

I don't see what you do mean. Perhaps that the advertised service does not correspond to the real one? Or that it is not legal to do it?
post #128 of 291
I would love to have a DVR/IHome device that could do the following:

the device is Wireless, so I can download my songs from my computer using itunes and wirelessly send it to the device that's connect to my stereo and TV. The device then store it's information on the HD.
do the same for videos and movies. In Hi-Def if required.
the device has a DVR, I can make schedules of the shows on my computer (using a new software develop by Apple) that I want to record and wirelessly send it to the appliance HD.
Huge hard drive so I can store all my songs, videos and photos.

I think will be better to have a mac computer programming such device wirelessly. So I could use my Itunes, maybe tv/movies store to purchase and download content and then wirelessly transfer these data to the device HD.

That way this device could be simple and small like the minimac have all the connections to plug into your stereo and tv. Who knows, maybe you could connect your laserdisc, dvd, cd player etc. all into this thing. So it would be the heart of your digital entertainment system. And the best of all you would have total control using your Mac. That would be very cool.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #129 of 291
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gugy
I would love to have a DVR/IHome device that could do the following:/quote]

Me too.

Quote:

I think will be better to have a mac computer programming such device wirelessly.

A wireless option is fine, but it is essential that it support wired operation at 100/1000 MBit as well. Wireless isn't going to cut it for high quality HD signals, especially if more than one thing is going on in the network at a time. If they provide this kind of device, my house is already wired and I'll buy two.
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
post #130 of 291
The original question was this:

Quote:
I mean, googling for example "dvd download" will reveal you tons of information and movie download services pretending to be 100% legal. Often there is some fee to pay for a membership. Can anyone tell me how is this possible?

My admittedly brief and vague comment was meant to indicate that such a proliferation of "legitimate" download services was not possible.

Legit ones, as you rightly point out, do exist, but they are few and far between.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #131 of 291
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by johnsonwax
Sure it is. Movie download services already exist.

CinemaNow and MovieLink are both services that the studios, along with companies like MS have launched. CinemaNow has been out for 3-4 years if I'm not mistaken. They only work with Windows, they are usually rentals, but they are offering some purchases.

The website designs are bad and not customer friendly and the sales are low, but they are totally legitimate. It's incorrect to say that the studio don't want this when they're already doing it, albeit unsuccessfully. It's incorrect to say that the bandwidth infrastructure isn't there when clearly it is. Some of what they offer is 720p HD.

Of course, around them are all the illegitimate ones, but there are some legal ones.

You say it clearly is, I say nay. You can't compare torrenting to direct downloading no matter how you look at it. There is going to be a huge difference. The size if the audience Apple would be catering too is just way to large to offer such a thing. That's if they offer all the content I was describing earlier, but I just have to doubt it all.
onlooker
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: parts unknown




http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
Reply
onlooker
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: parts unknown




http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
Reply
post #132 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by onlooker
You say it clearly is, I say nay. You can't compare torrenting to direct downloading no matter how you look at it. There is going to be a huge difference. The size if the audience Apple would be catering too is just way to large to offer such a thing. That's if they offer all the content I was describing earlier, but I just have to doubt it all.

Ok. You aren't listening. The two services I pointed to are legitimate. They aren't torrent sites.

CinemaNow:
http://www.cinemanow.com/AboutUs-Background.aspx

MovieLink:
http://news.com.com/2100-1023-965194.html

This IS what we're discussing Apple do, though they're mostly rentals and not purchases. The studios started these two sites. They haven't really caught on, but they prove that:

1) It's possible
2) The studios will buy into such a service
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
post #133 of 291
Thread Starter 
That is not what I am referring to. READ TO LEARN. I'm saying there is a bandwidth problem If apple offered all the things that were being discussed before. Direct downloading isn't the same as torrenting.
onlooker
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: parts unknown




http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
Reply
onlooker
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: parts unknown




http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
Reply
post #134 of 291
Neither one of y'all are having the same conversation.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #135 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Neither one of y'all are having the same conversation.

No shit. He's still stuck on the idea that the world's bandwidth got stuck in 1996.

Apple already shoves 10TB per day out of iTMS. That doesn't include what they push out of the trailers site (for free), out of their regular web, out of .mac, Software Update and god knows what else. And that's just Apple.

If Apple picked up 10,000 movies per day of downloads or 30,000 TV shows per day they'd be in line with iTMS for bandwidth. Since some here seem to think that there aren't that many customers anyway, what's the problem?

BBC will be offering pretty much 24/7 downloading of everything they broadcast for a rolling period of 7 days. That's got to be in line with what Apple would be doing, but it's not impossible there. Why?

We have two download to rent stores, but that's not impossible. Battlenet alone pushes bandwidth on the order of Apple's as well at $10 per month with huge online times per customer.

Bandwidth isn't that expensive. There's plenty of it. If it gets tight, there's lots of ability to add it. It's a non issue.
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
post #136 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by johnsonwax
No shit. He's still stuck on the idea that the world's bandwidth got stuck in 1996.

See, that's where you just couldn't be more wrong! Didn't you get the invitation for the Web 1.0 Summit? (if you've ever done html coding, make sure you read the comments in flickr).

Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #137 of 291
but isn't apples new codec for video supper efficient and ultracompressed making bandwidth a non issue???
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
Reply
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
Reply
post #138 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by NOFEER
but isn't apples new codec for video supper efficient and ultracompressed making bandwidth a non issue???

Yes. But it's also a real hog and would also require some kind of dedicated decoder chipperhaps in an airport express type thingto make all of this work nicely.

Wouldn't that be nice? Airport A/V.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #139 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by johnsonwax
No shit. He's still stuck on the idea that the world's bandwidth got stuck in 1996.

Apple already shoves 10TB per day out of iTMS. That doesn't include what they push out of the trailers site (for free), out of their regular web, out of .mac, Software Update and god knows what else. And that's just Apple.

If Apple picked up 10,000 movies per day of downloads or 30,000 TV shows per day they'd be in line with iTMS for bandwidth. Since some here seem to think that there aren't that many customers anyway, what's the problem?

BBC will be offering pretty much 24/7 downloading of everything they broadcast for a rolling period of 7 days. That's got to be in line with what Apple would be doing, but it's not impossible there. Why?

We have two download to rent stores, but that's not impossible. Battlenet alone pushes bandwidth on the order of Apple's as well at $10 per month with huge online times per customer.

Bandwidth isn't that expensive. There's plenty of it. If it gets tight, there's lots of ability to add it. It's a non issue.

I think you're proving onlooker's point without realizing it. Music is small compared to video (especially HD video) -- very small. And Apple alone is pushing out huge volumes. Music is roughly 1.5 MB/min, compared to 30+ MB/min for DVD-quality. HD quality is going to be something like 120 MB/min or more. If Apple introduced this and were successful (why would they bother if they weren't successful?) then their bandwidth demands would increase by a factor 20-80. Bandwidth ain't that cheap, and the existing infrastructure would need serious upgrading.

Of course, if Apple could figure out how to eliminate spam and porn from the net then they wouldn't have any problems at all. On the other hand, if VHS is any indication then porn could be their key to success. Hmmm... the Apple iPMS.
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
post #140 of 291
I think that the technological end of things is not really the obstacle in any of this, and those of you who keep coming back to it need to consider how long it took Apple to convince the music labels that their DRM was solid and that the business model would work.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #141 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
I think that the technological end of things is not really the obstacle in any of this, and those of you who keep coming back to it need to consider how long it took Apple to convince the music labels that their DRM was solid and that the business model would work.

Two ways to look at this: (a) they still aren't completely convinced, (b) since the model has been demonstrated the movie industry might be more receptive more easily.
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
Providing grist for the rumour mill since 2001.
Reply
post #142 of 291
I just know that if I were Apple, I'd be doing everything I could to expand my market and really get out of the computer hardware business. iPod is the first step. iTMS is the second. Moving the OS to Intel (with its groovy new DRM built in) is the third.

I know that if I were a movie house, I'd be doing everything I could to cut physical media out of the content distribution model.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #143 of 291
you know i'll take your idea further and say everything should be removed from physcial media. ha, thats what we're progressing towards anyway right?


i mean honestly how long will we be lugging things around? the ipod concept should be taken to new heights.
post #144 of 291
I had an idea a little while back for a touch sensitive iPod concept(I called it zPod for a concept) It would have an interface which could be rotated on screen to accomodate portrait or landscape mode either right handed or left handed. Also, I remembered reading about those variable chromatic LEDs awhile back and incorporated them into a semi translucent shell so you could change the color of your iPod in software or even crazier have it change to the beat like the old disco dance floors in the 70's Anyway if there was a video iPod(and I'm not sold on the idea) something like this could be an evolution of the iPod line. Anyway just a design exercise and I thought a potential option.

Cheers,

Gary

post #145 of 291
hey not bad.
post #146 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by Programmer
[B]I think you're proving onlooker's point without realizing it. Music is small compared to video (especially HD video) -- very small. And Apple alone is pushing out huge volumes. Music is roughly 1.5 MB/min, compared to 30+ MB/min for DVD-quality. HD quality is going to be something like 120 MB/min or more. If Apple introduced this and were successful (why would they bother if they weren't successful?) then their bandwidth demands would increase by a factor 20-80. Bandwidth ain't that cheap, and the existing infrastructure would need serious upgrading.

I doubt we'll see HD for most content and 120MB/min is a bit high for H.264. DVD quality H.264 runs about 10-12MB/min. HD would be 4x that much for 720p, but there's not much hardware out there that can drive that so I don't think we'll see it. Apple's 720p H.264 runs around 40-50MB/min.

Bandwidth is less than $1 per GB. That makes bandwidth a notable part of a 200MB download (46 minute program SD), but nothing that an extra dollar per download doesn't easily cover.

And I don't expect that a video store would carry anywhere near the number of purchases that iTMS does now. Apple's selling 1.5 million songs per day. I'm thinking of video purchases in the tens of thousands per day to start. Yeah, if Apple started to see 1.5M shows per day, there'd need to be upgrades, but I don't expect we'd see that.
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.
Reply
post #147 of 291
I'll vote no on the video enabled iPod. I think Apple would first get video downloads working through iTMS to our computers. When that was working (server issues, licensing issues, etc.) then they would introduce a portable video device. What a headache if they sold the handhelds but there were problems with the studios or with the servers. Apple likes things to work well. If they do come out with a video enabled iPod there will not be a video download service.
Unofficial AppleScript Studio Lobbyist
Reply
Unofficial AppleScript Studio Lobbyist
Reply
post #148 of 291
Ah, we live in interesting times. I've decried the lack of a video spoke in Apple's "digital hub" for nearly as long as I've pushed for Apple to use OS X's ability to use multiple processors to win the "MHz war"

It now seems that we are on the cusp of seeing both.

As to the first, if the "One more thing ..." turns out to be a true digital hub that finally adds video content to the platform. I'd like to see it turn out like this:

As a complimentary bump, an Airport AV that provides both wired and wireless connectivity to our computers and entertainment centers. Only as complex as it needs to be to transport video and audio.

The main event being a media processor box (Asteroid?) that does the heavy lifting of decoding MPEG and streaming the content to your computer (be it Mac or PC) or to your living room via Airport AV.

Ideally, equipped with a TV tuner and a cable card slot to interface with your cable or satellite provider. It could sit unobtrusively (but elegantly) in your living room and feed content to your display of choice. A 30" Apple Cinema would look nice there, but your plain old TV would work too. A big ass SATA hard drive for PVR functionality and full connectivity from gigabit ethernet and firewire to S-video and HDMI output with analog connectors thrown in.

The device needs a remote and I would expect that Apple will incorporate their click wheel technology into a very iPod nano looking controller for their media center/digital hub box. It will most likely have IR capability to also act as a universal remote for your TV and audio equipment.

Which brings me to the iPod. I don't think the next generation iPod will change much on the outside, Video playback will be implemented, but in the same way that photo capability was added. You will be able to display stored videos on the small screen, but connectivity to your TV will be provided for a more satisfying viewing experience.

As to how all this is rolled out I'd like to see a Tuesday bump to the Powermac and Powerbook, with the high end gaining a dual 970MP for a quad box and a G4+ for the Powerbook with a HD capable resolution bump. (this is the year of HD right?).

Following that product bump with another out of the ballpark conference call at 5:00 PM, then Wednesday's unveiling of the Apple Media Hub.

Of course a media hub will need content, so it's unveiling will also bring video content to the iTMS as part of the business plan.

I believe this is where Apple is heading, and would like to see it all unfold next week. It's time now to make this move and the optimist in me says that they will.
OSX + Duals, Quads & Octos = World Domination
Reply
OSX + Duals, Quads & Octos = World Domination
Reply
post #149 of 291
OK, a tech question, just asking if its possible. Looking at iksnoo's image and comments on the colour changing casing, would it be possible to have a colour touch sensitive display under the iPod casing? I know the Sony E500 series cigarette lighter MP3 player, and new A3000 series MP3 players have the white text screen (OLED?) under the casing -

But would it be a big jump to make something like that colour and touch sensitive?
post #150 of 291
Here is the deal guys: at least four new Mac configurations this week
post #151 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by johnsonwax
Ok. You aren't listening. The two services I pointed to are legitimate. They aren't torrent sites.

CinemaNow:
http://www.cinemanow.com/AboutUs-Background.aspx

MovieLink:
http://news.com.com/2100-1023-965194.html

This IS what we're discussing Apple do, though they're mostly rentals and not purchases. The studios started these two sites. They haven't really caught on, but they prove that:

1) It's possible
2) The studios will buy into such a service

Limewire is the best. And it's free and legal.
post #152 of 291
I think something a lot of people are overlooking is that fact that whatever Apple has coming out, it has got to be big.

Why?
1. The nano event was about a month ago and, for what I can surmise, the nano is really aimed at being Apple's flagship model for the holiday season.
2. MWSF is what, three months away? I predict that MWSF is going to see no major updates to anything but instead focus a lot on the Intel switch, including perhaps a firm date of the first models and maybe specs. Also, we are almost guarenteed to see Leopard for the first time.
3. Timing. Whatever they have coming out has to be aimed at being a holliday cash cow. I'm not talking about the Mac updates as they are not overly significant and seem to be almost a given at this point. I'm thinking something like a sub $1000 set-top box akin to the mini. In this scenario, something like Airport A/V would be very attractive: low cost [~$250], usefullness, desirability [standard Apple fair...]. However, with the Intel switch coming, I have a hard time seeing them introduce a new computer line running PPC. So that probably negates the chance of a set-top box.

But really we won't know until Wednesday [which can't come soon enough]. In my opinion, if it is just pro-line updates with new tech [DDR2, faster HD's, better GPU's, etc.] to bridge the gap to intel along with fifth gen. iPods that, in terms of functionality, stay relatively the same, the event will not interest me that much. That being said, I don't think Apple is a dumb company. They recongnize this too and I'm certain whatever coming has to be worthy of a late-year presentation such as this.

Just my 2 cents.
Apple SexBots powered by Intel
Reply
Apple SexBots powered by Intel
Reply
post #153 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by ryanh
I think something a lot of people are overlooking is that fact that whatever Apple has coming out, it has got to be big.

Why?
1. The nano event was about a month ago and, for what I can surmise, the nano is really aimed at being Apple's flagship model for the holiday season.
2. MWSF is what, three months away? I predict that MWSF is going to see no major updates to anything but instead focus a lot on the Intel switch, including perhaps a firm date of the first models and maybe specs. Also, we are almost guarenteed to see Leopard for the first time.
3. Timing. Whatever they have coming out has to be aimed at being a holliday cash cow. I'm not talking about the Mac updates as they are not overly significant and seem to be almost a given at this point. I'm thinking something like a sub $1000 set-top box akin to the mini. In this scenario, something like Airport A/V would be very attractive: low cost [~$250], usefullness, desirability [standard Apple fair...]. However, with the Intel switch coming, I have a hard time seeing them introduce a new computer line running PPC. So that probably negates the chance of a set-top box.

But really we won't know until Wednesday [which can't come soon enough]. In my opinion, if it is just pro-line updates with new tech [DDR2, faster HD's, better GPU's, etc.] to bridge the gap to intel along with fifth gen. iPods that, in terms of functionality, stay relatively the same, the event will not interest me that much. That being said, I don't think Apple is a dumb company. They recongnize this too and I'm certain whatever coming has to be worthy of a late-year presentation such as this.

Just my 2 cents.
post #154 of 291
the mac mini, for 480p content, (from dvd, the ivideo store, or wherever)
*already* serves as both the set top box and the airport AV express.

it has the storage, the digital TV outputs, the QT decoders, the wireless.

all it needs is a bluetooth-enabled ipod to control it.

the standard complaint is it can't do 720p HD yet.
when hollywood & bollywood are ready for HD so will apple.
post #155 of 291
Indeed. And so does my powermac. But that's a computer. I want something I can drive with a remote control, just like my Eye Home.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #156 of 291
much agree with your observation that
elgato makes good stuff -- i happily own the eyetv 500
and am surprised apple hasn't acquired them.

it's unfortunate that the least cost HD-grade
living room mac HTPC needs a dual G5, an elgato box, + something
like a westinghouse 37"/42" 1080p monitor.

it'd be neat if apple made all the parts, but i'll
settle for the least technically challenging solution
for apple to pull it off -- software-enabling a
bluetooth-pod to do remote control of
multimedia playlists whose files are
hosted on bigger iron.
post #157 of 291
Agreed.

As for your poem...you seem to employ free verse, which is really just cheating. I'd like to see you work on something a little more conventional in future effortseven just standard iambic pentameter or heroic couplets...nothing fancyso that you can really get a feel for the constraints you're breaking away from when you employ free verse like that. Additionally, your use of enjambment and sprung rhythm, while certainly laudable effort(s), really detract from the central theme of the poem. Finally, try to work on your line breaks. Sometimes, in this example, the breaks occur in odd places and are a bit jarring. If this is part of your philosophical argument in the poem, I suggest you try to find a way to make that clearer to the reader.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #158 of 291
Cinema Displays haven't seen a change in some time.
What if they are getting more inputs/a tuner?

Just a thought.
Apple SexBots powered by Intel
Reply
Apple SexBots powered by Intel
Reply
post #159 of 291
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Agreed.

As for your poem...you seem to employ free verse, which is really just cheating. I'd like to see you work on something a little more conventional in future effortseven just standard iambic pentameter or heroic couplets...nothing fancyso that you can really get a feel for the constraints you're breaking away from when you employ free verse like that. Additionally, your use of enjambment and sprung rhythm, while certainly laudable effort(s), really detract from the central theme of the poem. Finally, try to work on your line breaks. Sometimes, in this example, the breaks occur in odd places and are a bit jarring. If this is part of your philosophical argument in the poem, I suggest you try to find a way to make that clearer to the reader.

"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #160 of 291
South African Apple Site Slip

This seems to be relevant.
In a fast German car I'm amazed that I survived. An airbag saved my life. - Radiohead
Reply
In a fast German car I'm amazed that I survived. An airbag saved my life. - Radiohead
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple "One More Thing" Event next week!