or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple to hold special event on Oct 12

Apple to hold special event on Oct 12 - Page 3

post #81 of 113
14 hours and 45 minutes. Must change underpants now. Start washer to assure fresh pair for special event.
post #82 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by fng
14 hours and 45 minutes. Must change underpants now. Start washer to assure fresh pair for special event.

Man, you're worse than Sunilraman!
post #83 of 113
i think fng was "taking the piss out of me" (australian) or in (generic english) "making fun of me"
post #84 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by sunilraman
i think fng was "taking the piss out of me" (australian) or in (generic english) "making fun of me"

Don't be so sure.
post #85 of 113
9 HOURS TO GO 8)
post #86 of 113
Aah the anticipation is killing me! Im doing butt Keagals to pass the time, one Mississippi, two Mississippi .
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #87 of 113
man, relic, you've got a hell of a lot of butt excercise to do to kill the time... 7 HOURS 40 MINUTES to go... or are you moving on to blasting your abs or something
post #88 of 113
Quote:
man, relic, you've got a hell of a lot of butt excercise to do to kill the time... 7 HOURS 40 MINUTES to go... or are you moving on to blasting your abs or something

http://www.vitalityweb.com/store/pro...2&cat=3&page=1

This is great; I can eat Cheetos dipped in Nutella while getting slimmer. Oh, and I recommend taking it off before taking a bath, wwwoooaaa that wasnt fun.
post #89 of 113
What are we at like T minus a couple hours?
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #90 of 113
What's the quicktime address going to look like this time?

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/onemorething05/ ??

--B

post #91 of 113
Quote:
gambling 101: the House always wins
edit:
does No Action means you lose whatever you put down?

The house always wins unless you get lucky or there is a no action! Consider it like a push in blackjack ... you put down your bet, sweat while it's in play, then when you tie the dealer (or in this case have a No Action) then all you have to show for it is your money back.
MacBook Pro 15" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB HDD
Mac mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 320GB HDD
iPod 5th Generation, 30GB
iPhone 4, 32GB
MacBook Pro 15" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB HDD
Mac mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 320GB HDD
iPod 5th Generation, 30GB
iPhone 4, 32GB
post #92 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by bergz
What's the quicktime address going to look like this time?

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/onemorething05/ ??

--B

You are basing this off of

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/specialevent05/

?
post #93 of 113
Is there a live cast of it?????? AHHHH
post #94 of 113
you're all probably watching it aren't you?

*sniffle*

And i'm left here alone... forgotten...
post #95 of 113
Surprisingly, the store isn't down as yet.

EDIT:

Apparently it's being held at 10:00 am Pacific time. So we still have a ways to go.
post #96 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by melgross
Surprisingly, the store isn't down as yet.

They don't close more than two hours before the event.
JLL

95% percent of the boat is owned by Microsoft, but the 5% Apple controls happens to be the rudder!
JLL

95% percent of the boat is owned by Microsoft, but the 5% Apple controls happens to be the rudder!
post #97 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by JLL
They don't close more than two hours before the event.

Yeah, I know, we were expecting it earlier.
post #98 of 113
I was thinking Eastern Time

I'm a freakin IDIOT! GOSH!
post #99 of 113
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0510oct12e.html
hmm, we'll see! im not decidin on this until i see the conference at 6pm UK time.
post #100 of 113
just over an hour to go...
post #101 of 113
i hope so much it something new.
the vPod, new pMacs, pBooks, bigger, better etc might all be nice... but with this excitement I want something never thought of before OR the iTMS video store with full backing of the studios selling feature lenght films......
Proabaly both unlikely but an updated pMac, no matter how needed, is not going to justify the excitemnt...
post #102 of 113
Well ... unless they're hiding the banners showing new PowerBooks, we're in for this:
LL
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #103 of 113
Is that a picture from within the theatre?
post #104 of 113
Whatever it is, it isn't much.
post #105 of 113
That looks unwieldy. Look at the death grip on that thing.
post #106 of 113
if this is more about iPod bullshit and no macs, well,,, i'lllll l l l ll laksjhiahdodihqwoidhioqwhiodqhoi
okay, calm down sunil.... *deep breaths*
post #107 of 113
well, that seems a big ass screen for an iPod
post #108 of 113
heh. a video iPod would need a big ass screen
post #109 of 113
Guys, hold it down. It's a drawing. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't even have a wheel. It's what is called stylized. Simplified for impact.
post #110 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by melgross
Guys, hold it down. It's a drawing. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't even have a wheel. It's what is called stylized. Simplified for impact.

It's still very wide, stylized or not.
post #111 of 113
well. I don't really care about the iPod.. I want new pBooks.
and why do i have the feeling that I'm gonna be veeeeeeeeery dissapointed.

post #112 of 113
alright everyone this is your last chance to get a fresh pair of undergarments ready... 1/2hour to go. the moment is finally upon us. oh iSteve bestow your RDFness on us for we have fought hard to be worthy... holy crap wtf am i smoking here
post #113 of 113
Quote:
Originally posted by audiopollution
It's still very wide, stylized or not.

It doesn't really matter. Artists renderings are often off the mark. If you go by that, I would think that the fact that there is no wheel would make you crazy.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple to hold special event on Oct 12