or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Some errors

Some errors

post #1 of 8
I know you guys were out the other day. The screen said you guys were upgrading. I just wanted to let you know that every once in a while, i get MySQL errors. I just thought i would let you know.

I appreciate all the work the Admins/Mods do but i think you need to get this error thing fixed
-Justin Winokur

15" Core i7 MacBook Pro, (circa July 2010)
-Justin Winokur

post #2 of 8
I guess you can never mind my above post. I have been browsing for about 7 minutes since i posted this and it didn't happen again.
-Justin Winokur

-Justin Winokur

post #3 of 8
You aren't crazy... happened to me once yesterday too.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #4 of 8
There was some maintenance being performed yesterday along with a /. article linking to the main page.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #5 of 8
You know, if you all schedule when the maintenance is going to be done, why not tell us?
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
You know, if you all schedule when the maintenance is going to be done, why not tell us?

It was as unexpected for me as it was for you.

1) Coffee.
2) Turn on computer.
3) "forums.appleinsider.com"
4) ...
5) Go outside.

It did lead to a tasty breakfast.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut

Because the staff of AI are not in charge of the maintenance. I was as surprised as you are.
post #8 of 8
Huh. Okay.

I'd only suggest, Kasper, that you give us fair warning if you are able. Thanks!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Some errors