or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Rumors of special edition Madonna iPod abound
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rumors of special edition Madonna iPod abound - Page 2

post #41 of 46
If they announce this.. I hope everyone rushes the stage and beats Steve with their ipod nano earbuds. A good whipping might beat some sense into him.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
post #42 of 46
Extra points for lassoing a limb with the lanyard?
post #43 of 46
Why all the hostility? Madonna is, arguably, one of the most well-known singers of all time. She's had an extremely successful career and a lot of people would buy her special iPod. You may not like her, but jeez. Beating Steve with headphones?
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
Why all the hostility? Madonna is, arguably, one of the most well-known singers of all time. She's had an extremely successful career and a lot of people would buy her special iPod. You may not like her, but jeez. Beating Steve with headphones?

Um.. yeah. Because a special event? Nah. He wouldn't. He couldn't. It really is unthinkable. 'Big Artist' or no... the only 'big' news I can forsee (and you can come back and say neener neener later if you like) but the only MUSIC store news worth calling a special event is the Beatles. That's it. (sorry!)

Madonna is 'alright'. (David Bowie is way better) But calling an event for a 'nothing to see here' special edition iPod? They couldn't. They just couldn't.

I for one will have my earbuds handy come announcment time.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself
the only MUSIC store news worth calling a special event is the Beatles. That's it. (sorry!)

i absolutely agree. apple would want to out do the u2 ipod and i can't think of many groups that are bigger and have wider appeal u2. the beatles would definitely qualify.
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally posted by tenjay
i absolutely agree. apple would want to out do the u2 ipod and i can't think of many groups that are bigger and have wider appeal u2. the beatles would definitely qualify.

It's been interesting that we haven't heard anything about this suit for so long now. Usually the pre-trial wrangling becomes public. If they are in negotiations instead, that obviously would be a good thing. But whatever is happening, it's taking a very long time. This case is not that complex. It's not like the SCO/IBM or SCO/Novell case where tens and hundreds of thousands of pages of documents and code have to be found and analyzed.

So who knows, that could be right. An announcement of a settlement would be a *big thing*, and along with other iPod and pc related announcements would be worth a "one more thing".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Rumors of special edition Madonna iPod abound