or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple files for 'Vingle' trademark

Apple files for 'Vingle' trademark - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by sandau
AP - New York.
Soon after Apple's filing of the trademark Vingle, Microsoft filed a trademark for Microsoft Dingle. "Our Dingle is better than Apple's Vingle!" Cries Ballmer in a press conference. "It's longer, fatter, and uses a bigger pipe! Dingle, Dingle, Dingle! Our developers really worked hard on Bill Gates' little Dingle and since it is now too big to put inside Windows we'll stick it in Vista!"

Apple declined to comment on Microsoft's filing, stating only that their Widget is better than Microsoft's Gadget and is available today as a feature of OS X Tiger.

Ok, that was good.
post #42 of 44
Vingle is a last name.

I had no idea.

Need to communicate with your buds? No problem; pull out your trusty [insert AppleInsider Member Name here] and [AppleInsider Member Name] to your heart's content.

Way Bewildered, Plot Thickened,

Aries 1B
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by sCreeD
"I didn't wanna bungle or boggle the vingle dopple."

The password is: Vingle.
If you can read this, you're following too closely.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by geekdreams
All the other domains Apple owns are registered by markmonitor.com. [/B]

Not all.

http://www.mammals.org/
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple files for 'Vingle' trademark