or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › A webcast or video feed of this media event?

A webcast or video feed of this media event?

post #1 of 5
Just wondering if there was any video on the net of this event with the new photo app and dual core/nicer laptop displays out there?
post #2 of 5
Looks like it's going to fly under the radar...for now...
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
post #3 of 5
that is *very* un-apple.
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Derek
Just wondering if there was any video on the net of this event with the new photo app and dual core/nicer laptop displays out there?

If there will be a stream it will be (like 99% of all other events) at some point in time on http://stream.apple.akadns.net/. Right now there is still the red curtain event.
post #5 of 5
I doubt they will webcast this one. There was only a small number of people there, in a very small room and Steve didn't present.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › A webcast or video feed of this media event?