or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Dreamweaver MX Preview (with images)

Dreamweaver MX Preview (with images)

post #1 of 12
<a href="http://www.thinksecret.com/" target="_blank">ThinkSecret</a> just posted a great preview of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX with images!!

Included in these images is the NEW Dreamweaver icon...

I'll leave the conclusions to you!!

------------
RosettaStoned
post #2 of 12
WHOOOOHOOOOO! Damn, no relase date tho
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
post #3 of 12
[quote]

<hr></blockquote>

you can see the new flash and fireworks icons on the image of the toolbar.

snippets! i was just thinking about 10 minutes ago how nice something like that would be, and now here it is...

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</p>
post #4 of 12
Bout time.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
post #5 of 12
Dear Friends

Do you believe it’s safe to assume that Dreamweaver MX will be available before the end of May?

Sincerely,
Jaddie
—Jaddie
—Jaddie
post #6 of 12
I just got Adobe GoLive 6 and I must say, I'm not all that impressed. I always found Dreamweaver 4's interface to be much more intuitive than GoLive's. So I can't wait for Dreamweaver MX to come out!

Judging from how complete LOOKING the app is by these screenshots I'd say a release within the next three months is quite possible. Of course for all I know they've just made a shiny interface and none of the buttons do anything yet, so we really don't have any way of knowing--yet.

Once some unscrupulous Macromedia person leaks a beta or two onto Carracho or Hotline we'll have a better idea of how close the app is to completion. I did find a Flash MX beta and it feels like a final product so who knows?

-Y

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Ybot ]</p>
Registered 2001? My God has it been that long?!
Registered 2001? My God has it been that long?!
post #7 of 12
Sweet. I can't wait to start doing ASP on my Mac again. I haven't been able to since I made the switch to OS X full time. Hell, I can do .NET even! woohoo

Anyone know if GoLive allows for coding of ASP, JSP or any other web languages?
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip
post #8 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Willoughby:
<strong>Sweet. I can't wait to start doing ASP on my Mac again. I haven't been able to since I made the switch to OS X full time. Hell, I can do .NET even! woohoo

Anyone know if GoLive allows for coding of ASP, JSP or any other web languages?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Adobe's <a href="http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/overview.html" target="_blank">Golive page</a> says:

[quote]<strong>\tNative support for common scripting languages such as ASP, JSP, and PHP</strong><hr></blockquote>
post #9 of 12
Looks good, but I hate the non-native widgets.
post #10 of 12
Spymac.com also has some pictures of it. They had the complete documention of it online too, but it looks like they removed it :/
post #11 of 12
It would be great if Macromedia was a headliner at Macworld Tokyo. If they demo-ed all three new MX products -- Flash, Fireworks and Dreamweaver -- they would be the stars of the Mac scene for a while. They could use the good press and, since Apple has repeatedly said there will be no new hardware at the show, Jobs could use some good software to show off.
Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel.
Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel.
post #12 of 12
wot? No Director for X?
Greatly Insane
Greatly Insane
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Dreamweaver MX Preview (with images)