or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Wtf?

Wtf?

post #1 of 16
www.hootersair.com
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #2 of 16
If that lady on the upper-left is an example of a flight attendant, I'll book a flight from Boston to Boston.
post #3 of 16
It's real.
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Anders
www.hootersair.com

Welcome to 2003!
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #5 of 16
Anders, do we need to remind you, a moderator, of the Posting Guidelines for thread subjects and content?

Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
If that lady on the upper-left is an example of a flight attendant, I'll book a flight from Boston to Boston.

Flight attendant? Clearly that's the captain.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by BRussell
Flight attendant? Clearly that's the captain.

Silly, women can't handle a vehicle in two dimensions, let alone three.
post #8 of 16

post #9 of 16
Quote:

Word.
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
post #10 of 16
Quote:

Women evidently have much better 3D spacial perception than men - I watched a discovery channel special about it.

Everything that is a good quality in an astronaut, women were better at - which kind of depressed me, since their lower weight is also a big advantage.

We are better at lifting stuff, and sitting paitently while waiting to kill something.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #11 of 16
When I flew HootersAir... they almost removed me from the plane, because I refused to return the stewardess to her upright position...

post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
Women evidently have much better 3D spacial perception than men - I watched a discovery channel special about it.

Everything that is a good quality in an astronaut, women were better at - which kind of depressed me, since their lower weight is also a big advantage.

We are better at lifting stuff, and sitting paitently while waiting to kill something.

Well I must disagree, the parallel parking phenomenon is more than enough evidence against the Discovery Channel's claims.
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by SCARECROW
When I flew HootersAir... they almost removed me from the plane, because I refused to return the stewardess to her upright position...

Ba dum, ching!
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by SCARECROW

Great stuff.
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978

Wow. What an interesting post.

Chapel Hill is beginning to sound like a place with a delicious abundance of openminded males.

Merry Christmas, e1618978.
Much have I seen and known...yet all experience is an arch, wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades forever and forever when I move. - Tennyson
Much have I seen and known...yet all experience is an arch, wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades forever and forever when I move. - Tennyson
post #16 of 16
Bleh, take with copious grains of salt.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Wtf?