or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › I feel offended by holiday greetings...

I feel offended by holiday greetings... - Page 6

post #201 of 206
Well, this is engrossing. A contrapuntal round scored for an imitation Christmas Clarion and the English Horn-dog.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #202 of 206
It appears that The War on Christmas continues:

Quote:
FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Ill. -- Vandals have twice struck a home in this Metro East town where a black Santa Claus was on display in the yard.

Vandals on Friday stole the Santa and spray-painted a death threat and racial slur on the home of William Glass. Last week, someone tied a noose around the Santa's neck and hung it from a tree.

Doh! Well, this faction of The War is probably a bit inconvenient for the wingnutosphere. I know they like to use isolated incidents and then apply them to the entire base, so I'm sure they'll accept this isolated incident as the bedrock of Christian values - right?

Right?
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #203 of 206
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
It appears that The War on Christmas continues:

Doh! Well, this faction of The War is probably a bit inconvenient for the wingnutosphere. I know they like to use isolated incidents and then apply them to the entire base, so I'm sure they'll accept this isolated incident as the bedrock of Christian values - right?

Right?

Yeah but everyone knows there is concrete historical data that Santa Claus was a white man. Now that Jesus fellow... who knows.
post #204 of 206
Quote:
Originally posted by Outsider
Yeah but everyone knows there is concrete historical data that Santa Claus was a white man. Now that Jesus fellow... who knows.

St Nick was born in Turkey, so he and Jesus both probably looked kind of like Bin Laden.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #205 of 206
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
St Nick was born in Turkey, so he and Jesus both probably looked kind of like Bin Laden.

Shh. Don't tell the kids.
post #206 of 206
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978

Why do you hate America?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › I feel offended by holiday greetings...