or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › C'mon AppleInsider...WTF is this?

C'mon AppleInsider...WTF is this?

post #1 of 9

Get new ad sponsors.
post #2 of 9
Moving to Feedback.
post #3 of 9
Kasper deals with the ads. Sometimes our ad distributors sneak in some ads like these, he'll take care of it.
post #4 of 9
ah, come on. we appleinsiders are smart enough to be able to deal with these ads right? i like all the AdCouncil ones. i feel like i am helping society just by reading them. and having fun at the same time at appleinsider.com
post #5 of 9
I've been digging the "True" ads with the lovely young ladies. Who says tech geeks can't have fun?

"It's nice to be naughty."
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by sunilraman
ah, come on. we appleinsiders are smart enough to be able to deal with these ads right? i like all the AdCouncil ones. i feel like i am helping society just by reading them. and having fun at the same time at appleinsider.com

Pfft. Why am I being subjected to American properganda . At least the adverts have switched back to the nicer sky.com British ones.
post #7 of 9
The funny thing, is that I had the french version of this ad.

BTW I never clicked on this stupid windows : I am a mac user
post #8 of 9
Maybe they're just cleverly-disguised ads for Apple...

"An error has occured inside your computer. Similarly, an error occured inside your brain when you purchased Windows."

Off Topic: When you scan a WinPC with a virus scanner, why doesn't it return the virus commonly known as Windows?
My computer can beat up your computer.
My computer can beat up your computer.
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynamehere View Post

Maybe they're just cleverly-disguised ads for Apple...

"An error has occured inside your computer. Similarly, an error occured inside your brain when you purchased Windows."

Off Topic: When you scan a WinPC with a virus scanner, why doesn't it return the virus commonly known as Windows?

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › C'mon AppleInsider...WTF is this?