or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software ›  Checking email from multiple accounts (yahoo, excite, lycos, aol...)

Checking email from multiple accounts (yahoo, excite, lycos, aol...)

post #1 of 7
Hello,

Does anybody know any software that checks multiple accounts like yahoo, excite, aol, etc.???

Thanks.
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by vagabondo
Hello,

Does anybody know any software that checks multiple accounts like yahoo, excite, aol, etc.???

Thanks.

Mail.
post #3 of 7
What he said.

just open Mail > preferences > accounts.

Set up your accounts. Clicking on the advanced tab will let you select the enable account and check automatically options.
iPad2 16 GB Wifi

Who is worse? A TROLL or a person that feeds & quotes a TROLL? You're both idiots.....
iPad2 16 GB Wifi

Who is worse? A TROLL or a person that feeds & quotes a TROLL? You're both idiots.....
post #4 of 7
Thanks.

Do you know if you can check email account like yahoo, aol, excite, lycos, hotmail, etc?
post #5 of 7
Did you try it?
iPad2 16 GB Wifi

iPad2 16 GB Wifi

post #6 of 7
It depends if they allow POP access.

I use Gmail, which does. Yahoo used to, then canceled, and I think they've started to again in response to Gmail, but I'm not sure.

AOL I'm pretty sure offers POP, and I had no idea Excite still existed...
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by gregmightdothat
It depends if they allow POP access.

I use Gmail, which does. Yahoo used to, then canceled, and I think they've started to again in response to Gmail, but I'm not sure.

AOL I'm pretty sure offers POP, and I had no idea Excite still existed...

gregmightdothat,

Thanks for your help.

I have been trying with yahoo, excite and no luck...

Its a lot harder than I thought.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software ›  Checking email from multiple accounts (yahoo, excite, lycos, aol...)