or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Cheney shoots someone

Cheney shoots someone - Page 6

Poll Results: So how should we treat this accident?

• 52% (1050)
    Hope the guy is going to be allright and move on
  • 47% (962)
    Accuse Cheney of being recless, wanting everybody to die and in general use this to bitch over Bush, Gore, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Iraq, Iran, NK, Hamas, Fatah, Sharon, Hussein, AQ, Cartoons, Mohammad and flags
2012 Total Votes  
post #201 of 203
Addabox, that was hilarious! There isn't a whole lot of insight to be gained on these boards but I enjoy your sarcasm. I've used your "lobbed them the Football of Freedom" line myself.
post #202 of 203
Quote:
Originally posted by Outsider
Agreed. Lets lock this thread until Cheney shoots someone else.

Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
post #203 of 203
I was browsing through the forum looking for the "Tom DeLay Is Going DOWN!!!" thread when I saw this and noticed that I was the last poster.

Ironically, I'm still laughing. Cheney is funny.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Cheney shoots someone