or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to gather media for Spring event

Apple to gather media for Spring event - Page 3

post #81 of 85
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
???

http://www.macobserver.com/article/2004/12/20.7.shtml
post #82 of 85
I am leaning more and more to March 28 as being the day for the Spring Media Event. The reason I say this is because Apple promised "cross-grade" universal binaries of their pro apps in March. This date dovetails nicely with everything that Apple needs to do.
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
post #83 of 85
I am thinking that the event will occur after April 1.

March 30 ends apples quarter. Steve will have bang up news about itms and sales of ipods, etc.
post #84 of 85
Ok TednDi..........??
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #85 of 85
My expectations are pretty low for apple's 30th!

The imagination is quicker then the feet, but with that said I'm sure their working away, busy as bees.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to gather media for Spring event