or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › American Idol

American Idol

post #1 of 9
Who do you think will win this year? I think that it will be between Taylor and Mandissa.

But if I was just thinking with my pickle, then I would pick Pickler for sure.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #2 of 9
I fell asleep last week but I would bet on Katharine McPhee, or Chris Daughtry.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
I fell asleep last week but I would bet on Katharine McPhee, or Chris Daughtry.

Nick

They are my 2nd string, although I was expecting more from Chris on "Higher Ground" - the Chilli peppers version was much better.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #4 of 9
I'll go with the talentless hack piece of crap... Hope that narrows it down enough.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
Who do you think will win this year?

House, MD.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #6 of 9
House, RuleZ!
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
House, RuleZ!

It does. When it's not being pre-empted by stupid American Idol.
post #8 of 9
House is the only show I have ever seen where the promos actually made me want to watch it less.

I have watched one episode and have decided that I would rather lay tile in my basement than watch that show.

My house is on a concrete slab so I guess I better start digging...

Nick

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
House is the only show I have ever seen where the promos actually made me want to watch it less.

I have watched one episode and have decided that I would rather lay tile in my basement than watch that show.

That's my favorite acerbic quote from House. I thought you didn't watch it?

Quote:
My house is on a concrete slab so I guess I better start digging...

Nick [/B]

Heh. I'm done for now. Only three tiles have exhibited problems (a bump in the floor and maybe not enough adhesive) and need to be re-done, which will take about an hour, tops, to fix. Not bad, I think.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › American Idol