or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A new idea for general use

A new idea for general use

post #1 of 18
<---
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #2 of 18
what?\
post #3 of 18
Coppenhagen ??
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #4 of 18
There you go.
post #5 of 18
<--------- Thar, she blows....
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #6 of 18
That's a really cool idea.
post #7 of 18
I live in a place that's very picturesque from satellite, I urge you to scroll around the marshes to the north and southeast.
post #8 of 18
Yes. Yes it is.

< ----
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
I live in a place that's very picturesque from satellite ...

especially the sewage treatment plant just to the northeast

PS: Hi Chucker.
post #10 of 18
They add strawberry scented chemicals, so you be quiet.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Yes. Yes it is.

< ----

Nice tennis courts...
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
Nice tennis courts...

The funny thing about the courts that are near my house is that they're really, REALLY slanted.
post #13 of 18
Quote:
The funny thing about the courts that are near my house is that they're really, REALLY slanted.

I mean, that's what you get when you live more than a stones thrown from a reasonably sized body of water...
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
I mean, that's what you get when you live more than a stones thrown from a reasonably sized body of water...

I think the larger issue is that those courts are built on the side of a 10,000 foot mountain.
post #15 of 18
<----
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
post #16 of 18
Stalking people made EASY!
post #17 of 18
The last thing I need is for some irate Apple Fanatic to be able to triangulate my location for mortar fire.

Do what you will, but harm none.

Do what you will, but harm none.

post #18 of 18
Quote:
I think the larger issue is that those courts are built on the side of a 10,000 foot mountain.

That would work too.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A new idea for general use