I have ten feature requests...
1. The ability to right-mouse click a docked window to close it.
2. For Safari to match IE speeds.
3. For Mail to stop being so sluggish and for the junk mail filter to recognize that e-mails without a subject line can be classified as junk mail.
4. Faster reconnections to wireless networks. Or better yet, just fix networking. Apple was clever to include a Networking Diagnostics application into 10.4 which should have been a clue that there was something wrong with networking (especially wireless networking).
5. For Dashboard to automatically initialize widgets. Too often, when I access Dashboard, I have to wait for the widget to activate. I find this so annoying (especially when I am demonstrating this feature to WinTel users).
6. Advance options for Spotlight (e.g, the ability to add meta data) and the ability to assign "Actions" to Spotlight search results (e.g., burn a list of search results to CD/DVD, or apply a green label to a bunch of Word documents, etc.)
7. Re-include a CPU monitoring application that Apple took out in 10.4(remember the cool CPU monitoring app that dock icon was CPU activity).
8. For Safari to have the ability to overwrite existing bookmarks with a new bookmark. For example, if I have a saved bookmark http://www.google.com
I would like the ability to overwrite that saved bookmark with another such as http://www.google.com/news.
9. Fix printer setup. Nearly every 10 dot release Apple has changed the way printers are configured, and they still have not got it right. Enough of the cute stuff. Just copy Windows.
10. The ability roll back operating system and Apple application upgrades.