or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › History in the Making: The First Video iPod Festival

History in the Making: The First Video iPod Festival

post #1 of 3
The First iPod Festival is here.

Have you entered? Your grandchildren will want to know if You Were There.

V/R,

Aries 1B
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
post #2 of 3
Oh my, dudes with iPods and a hysterically unfunny chick jumping through seats are making history.

Must have been a slow Monday.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Oh my, dudes with iPods and a hysterically unfunny chick jumping through seats are making history.

Must have been a slow Monday.

Glacial

V/R,

A-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-i-i-e-e-e-s-s-s 1 B
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › History in the Making: The First Video iPod Festival