or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Very subtly changes to ITMS!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Very subtly changes to ITMS!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
No more sharp edges and subtle blue bars and lines. A little clearer to see things. Now just to sort out the whole browsing thing! It needs changes!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #2 of 19
We're really working on that post count, aren't we mucker
post #3 of 19
News of the decade.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
post #4 of 19
Well thats as close as you get to a 30th Anniversary Mac (or iPhone or Tablet or...)
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
post #5 of 19
Speaking 'o which, wouldn't there have been some kind of press invitation by now if, indeed, Apple intended some big roll-out for the birthday bash?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by addabox
Speaking 'o which, wouldn't there have been some kind of press invitation by now if, indeed, Apple intended some big roll-out for the birthday bash?

I know, what's going on??
Sudden surprise eh!
You go to Apple.com and find on the front page a new video iPod or a tablet.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
News of the decade.

My jaws dropped. Had to go to a dentist. Oy.
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
I know, what's going on??
Sudden surprise eh!
You go to Apple.com and find on the front page a new video iPod or a tablet.

Monday: I bet Scarlett Johansson is going to knock on my door tomorrow in nothing but some lingerie and Chanel No. 5.

Tuesday: Hmm. What gives? Is she waiting on the street for me?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Anders
Monday: I bet Scarlett Johansson is going to knock on my door tomorrow in nothing but some lingerie and Chanel No. 5.

Tuesday: Hmm. What gives? Is she waiting on the street for me?

Oh my, what a thought!8) I would love to......
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
Oh my, what a thought!8) I would love to......

I'll tell her later - she is ringing 24/7, lurking outside my apartment, letters - incessant text messages. Unbelievable.

I've told her to shove it but she just won't take no for an answer and now Mrs Segovius has the hump too - it's starting to get me down actually.....all the begging and wailing......
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
I'll tell her later - she is ringing 24/7, lurking outside my apartment, letters - incessant text messages. Unbelievable.

I've told her to shove it but she just won't take no for an answer and now Mrs Segovius has the hump too - it's starting to get me down actually.....all the begging and wailing......

I didn't get to finish what I wast typing. "I would love to......" but then the doorbell rang.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
I didn't get to finish what I wast typing. "I would love to......" but then the doorbell rang.

Mine too strangely - it was her again......sheesh.....it's getting silly now....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
No more sharp edges and subtle blue bars and lines. A little clearer to see things. Now just to sort out the whole browsing thing! It needs changes!

I think the sharp edges have been gone for a while.
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Reply
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Reply
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Xool
I think the sharp edges have been gone for a while.

Not all of them, cause I've got a screenshot from yesterday!
The point I was making is the browser in ITMS sucks!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
Not all of them, cause I've got a screenshot from yesterday!
The point I was making is the browser in ITMS sucks!

I was wondering, between posting here and taking screenshots of the iTMS, how do you find the time to eat or sleep?

To-Do List: Check if there is there a 'maximum posts per day' setting in vBulletin.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by audiopollution
To-Do List: Check if there is there a 'maximum posts per day' setting in vBulletin.

I Also Suggest: Check if there's a 'maximum exclamation points per day' hanging in there.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
I Also Suggest: Check if there's a 'maximum exclamation points per day' hanging in there.

Good idea!

Maybe you could activate it for other people to!!
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
Not all of them, cause I've got a screenshot from yesterday!
The point I was making is the browser in ITMS sucks!

Offhand do you recall which sections had sharp corners yesterday? I swear everything I've seen has been rounded for a while now.
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Reply
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Reply
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Chucker
Good idea!

Maybe you could activate it for other people to!!

Thanks!!!
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Very subtly changes to ITMS!