or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Downloaded Podcasts fail to go to Podcast directory.

Downloaded Podcasts fail to go to Podcast directory.

post #1 of 3
I downloaded Umphrey's McGee podcasts from a website hosting old ones. Only half of the ones I downloaded go to the Podcast directory but they are all official releases. I changed the genre to Podcast but they still wont re-organize. Does anyone know how to make them go do that directory?
Thanks in advance for any help.
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally posted by MitchLadd
I downloaded Umphrey's McGee podcasts from a website hosting old ones. Only half of the ones I downloaded go to the Podcast directory but they are all official releases. I changed the genre to Podcast but they still wont re-organize. Does anyone know how to make them go do that directory?
Thanks in advance for any help.

You might need to subscribe to them via the iTunes Music Store and have them come to your computer and iPod that way.
c l o n e n o d e
o n e o f m a n y
c l o n e n o d e
o n e o f m a n y
post #3 of 3
only problem is that they dont offer them anymore, thats why i outsourced for the older ones. of the older ones i got half go to podcasts, so i know its possible... i just dont know how to make the rest.
thanks tho.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Downloaded Podcasts fail to go to Podcast directory.