or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › What came first? Chicken or egg?

What came first? Chicken or egg? - Page 2

post #41 of 48
Why have chicken or egg when you can have both.
post #42 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by crazychester
In which case, the chicken came first. Is this the exception to the rule or should the question be "which came first, the egg or the giant mutant Texan chicken?"

"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #43 of 48
Wait, Fellowship got a chicken pregnant and it came first?

I think that's more than I needed to know.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #44 of 48
Egg, because eggs are singlecellular organisms.
post #45 of 48
i wasn't aware that chickens, nor their eggs, could produce come. tho to be honest, i know more about the human "birds and bees" than boids' take on the subject.
post #46 of 48
I think in all fairness, after we've had a little chuckle, it is time for Fellowship to tell us what he thinks.

NB. The correct answer is the Egg. But then tehnically the question needs to be rephrased "What came first, the chicken or the chicken egg?"
post #47 of 48
The definitive answer is in...

Chicken and egg debate unscrambled
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #48 of 48
I kick ass. I was right.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › What came first? Chicken or egg?