or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Who else is bored at work and wants to go home?

Who else is bored at work and wants to go home?

post #1 of 6
I just got from having a nice lunch and a beer and now I don't want to work anymore. Luckily beer Friday starts in about a half hour, but I want to leave now and start drinking. Does anyone else have a little spring fever?
post #2 of 6
Well I get off six hours before you apparently
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #3 of 6
I normally work til seven eastern standard time, but today I am not in the mood! But do you have beer at work?
post #4 of 6
I just completed a three hour long experiment and damn it if science isn't all that appealing right this minute...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #5 of 6
its what, 1 am, just got home from work. what kind of graphic designer works this late?
post #6 of 6
Quote:
what kind of graphic designer works this late?

One with a deadline? \

What a crappy weekend here in the NYC area. Nothing but rain. Where is my sunshine!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Who else is bored at work and wants to go home?