or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › where is dmz?

where is dmz?

post #1 of 18
where are you buddy, you left just about the time I came back...?

we might not agree, but it was good talking to you.
post #2 of 18
Where are all of the conservatives?

It is almost like talking into an echo chamber in PO.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
Where are all of the conservatives?

It is almost like talking into an echo chamber in PO.

perhaps they've been raptured?
post #4 of 18
Indicted by Fitz?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #5 of 18
Overcome with remorse?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #6 of 18
Surely he's enlisted.
post #7 of 18
I think addabox finally retired him as one of his (many) aliases.
post #8 of 18
And then used my BRussell alias to further muddy the waters. Although it's not really me who is posting this.

I have to stop watching J. J. Abrams shows.....
post #9 of 18
He's doing the new Star Trek series.

Go figure.

It's about "the early days" of Spock and Kirk.
post #10 of 18
He got lost in his own labyrinth of presuppositional theology and disappeared in a puff of logic?
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #11 of 18
Maybe he evolved.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
He's doing the new Star Trek series.

Go figure.

It's about "the early days" of Spock and Kirk.

Oh dear lord.

They're going to give Abrams access to time travel as a plot device?

The Federation as insane self-negating puzzle box.

Come to think of it, might be just what the franchise needs.
post #13 of 18
anyway, dmz, if you're listening, and I think perhaps you are I somehow have made sense of your illogical ramblings. - except the bits about flagellum, but then now I know you didn't literally believe that anyway.

see you later.
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Oh dear lord.

They're going to give Abrams access to time travel as a plot device?

I liked Star Trek IV.
Stoo
Stoo
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by BRussell
Maybe he evolved.

You can't do something unless you believe in it, that's what mommy used to tell me.
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
You can't do something unless you believe in it, that's what mommy used to tell me.

No that's 'you shouldn't do something unless you believe in it.'
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
No that's 'you shouldn't do something unless you believe in it.'

Stop it, I don't believe in you.
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo

Well maybe it was micro-evolution then and he didn't actually speciate. Or maybe he, through the force of his will, defied the laws of thermodynamics.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › where is dmz?