or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Time to make things fun..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Time to make things fun.. - Page 4

post #121 of 631
Is there some sort of rule that say all girls on this board are required to be from Florida?
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #122 of 631
/
post #123 of 631
Thread Starter 
Marc: You were moving way too fast for me, buddy. Let's just be friends. I'm not a devout practitioner of Wicca, by the way.. I just like to read about it. Nice to know you're still in top form though. Don't EVER call me Barbie again; it's bad for your health.

CosmoNut: Boy am I glad to see you! It was getting very overwhelming. Overclocking for crying out loud!

Anna Mater: Hey there, girlie! *high five* How refreshing to have another female here. Hope you'll be on here often; us girls gotta keep these men in line. You have a PowerMac G5 and a MBP? Lucky!

Splinemodel: I guess so.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #124 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
Marc: You were moving way too fast for me, buddy. Let's just be friends. I'm not a devout practitioner of Wicca, by the way.. I just like to read about it. Nice to know you're still in top form though. Don't EVER call me Barbie again; it's bad for your health.

hey! Just chill Sindy, I'm just exploring the evil expressions of the lower-self, simply because its fun. You needent worry, theres at least 3000 miles of ocean between us - unless you want to do 'Remote access'

I met some friends a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen for a good few years, and his g/f has gone wicca, couldron and all, she's quite fond of being a witch, and she's really cool. She's reading Kate West, how about you? Had a great time, thought I'd find me a witch too! Trouble is, witches are quite hard to come by in this neck of the woods...well, the kind im looking for anyway.
post #125 of 631
Isn't Wicca that hippy lightweight 'magic-decaf' that Gardner invented out of nothing in the 50s?

Anna - didn't we meet in a Swindon nightclub once? It was dark and I thought you had five o clock shadow.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #126 of 631
Thread Starter 
I've read books mainly by Raven Silverwolf. I'm fascinated by the practices and ideology behind it. "Drawing down the Moon," the Earth Mother, the sacredness of the elements, etc. It's all very interesting. With all this literature I own though, I don't have the time or desire to devote myself to worship and rituals. I consider myself very spiritual, but not religious.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #127 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
I've read books mainly by Raven Silverwolf. I'm fascinated by the practices and ideology behind it. "Drawing down the Moon," the Earth Mother, the sacredness of the elements, etc. It's all very interesting. With all this literature I own though, I don't have the time or desire to devote myself to worship and rituals. I consider myself very spiritual, but not religious.

Aren't the rituals the key integral part of Wicca though? Can you be a non-practicing Wiccan?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #128 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Isn't Wicca that hippy lightweight 'magic-decaf' that Gardner invented out of nothing in the 50s?

Anna - didn't we meet in a Swindon nightclub once? It was dark and I thought you had five o clock shadow.....



Is that like that place in Palm Bay?

OK..."Yeah, you must be that guy who I punched his lights out for spoiling my fun" You should learn some respect punk!

High-five macdoll, keepin' it REAL for the women.
post #129 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Anna Mated
Is that like that place in Palm Bay?

OK..."Yeah, you must be that guy who I punched his lights out for spoiling my fun" You should learn some respect punk!

High-five macdoll, keepin' it REAL for the women.

Hmmm.....maybe I made a mistake...my memory on this is a bit fuzzy but I'm sure there is something there, one of those annoying things that are just that teensy bit out of reach and the more you try to think of it .....paff....away it goes...flitting off like a butterfly.

Ho hum.....well, maybe it will all come flooding back....do you think it might?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #130 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Anna Mated
Is that like that place in Palm Bay?

Swindon and Palm Bay may share more similarities than you'd guess. . . It's funny that you mention it, because a guy on my sunday-league team used to play for Swindon Town and brings it up from time to time. It tends to be a bit hotter in Palm Bay, though.

Lastly, are you refering to the MalaBar? I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised by the Palm Bay reference, since it's not exactly a noteworthy locale. Are you a student at FloridaTech or something?
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #131 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Splinemodel


Lastly, are you refering to the MalaBar? I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised by the Palm Bay reference, since it's not exactly a noteworthy locale. Are you a student at FloridaTech or something?

Um, well I dance at Tattletales, have I seen you there?
post #132 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Anna Mated
Um, well I dance at Tattletales, have I seen you there?

Not likely, since I'm not sure what Tattletales is or where. I live in downtown Melbourne, and I tend to stay within walking distance. I am not affiliated with Florida Tech, but it is nearby and it seemed like a good guess.
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #133 of 631
Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out pretty well:

1) Welcome!
2) Are you hot?
3) Are you single?
4) How's Florida this time of year?

Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #134 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out pretty well:

1) Welcome!
2) Are you hot?
3) Are you single?
4) How's Florida this time of year?


Hey there!, well ask the guys at 'tales You bet, and well, I was down at the store today and some gal started giving birth in her car!, so Florida's just Florida I guess! Anyway, gotta go, got some job down in Tampa tonight!
post #135 of 631
Thread Starter 
CosmoNut: Oh yeah, it worked out very well. You cheeky monkey. P.S.: Check your blog. I did your survey.

Anna: A dancer, huh? You sound like a lot of fun!

I'm not even a non-practicing Wiccan.. I'm not Wiccan at all, I just like to read about it. I did think about practicing, but decided against it.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #136 of 631
Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out...

oh well, perhaps not!
post #137 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
CosmoNut: Oh yeah, it worked out very well. You cheeky monkey. P.S.: Check your blog. I did your survey.

Anna: A dancer, huh? You sound like a lot of fun!

I'm not even a non-practicing Wiccan.. I'm not Wiccan at all, I just like to read about it. I did think about practicing, but decided against it.

Hmm, very wise - I'm a Thelemic Satanist myself though I do lean more towards the Goetian/Enochian Chaos Paradigm with perhaps a hint of A O Spare and a nod to the Lovecraftian Cthulu mythos.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #138 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Anna Mated
Hey there!, well ask the guys at 'tales You bet, and well, I was down at the store today and some gal started giving birth in her car!, so Florida's just Florida I guess! Anyway, gotta go, got some job down in Tampa tonight!

(StrongBad voice)Ooooh, she's single! I should turn on my mad lady skillz to woo her into my clutches...." (/StrongBad voice)

Cool. Wanna PM sometime?

Mac_Doll: You're such a sweetheart! I'll PM you with my answers later this evening, babe.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #139 of 631
Thread Starter 
Anna: Yep, you should talk to CosmoNut. He's The Pimp, 'yo.

CosmoNut:

segovius, you're quite a character!
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #140 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
(StrongBad voice)Ooooh, she's single! I should turn on my mad lady skillz to woo her into my clutches...." (/StrongBad voice)

Cool. Wanna PM sometime?


hey Im a dancer, thats it, if you want personal massage youre looking at the wrong girl chunk.
post #141 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll


I'm not even a non-practicing Wiccan.. I'm not Wiccan at all, I just like to read about it. I did think about practicing, but decided against it.

really, i was just joking about the moon stuff, Wicca isn't remotely on my radar for something I'd have a pop at someone for being involved in. Infact, if all peoples beliefs were similar to Wiccans, I think it would be quite a nice world to live in - as long as they didn't take it too seriously, wiccan fundamentalists?

My friend isn't what I'd call practising as such, she reads the books, and sometimes does a few spells, and they have a bit of fun and a laugh doing it, which probably makes it more valid than most religions. I think she does it to express some of her wishes or worries from time too time, rather alot like some people pray.

SO, you old crone....why not give it a try?
post #142 of 631
Thread Starter 
I do pray to Spirit... but I don't do spells; I don't have the tools, time or desire.
Call me crone again though... and something bad might happen to you.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #143 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
I do pray to Spirit... but I don't do spells; I don't have the tools, time or desire.
Call me crone again though... and something bad might happen to you.

Be my guest. Will come back on you three times.
post #144 of 631
Thread Starter 
I never said it was a bloody spell, Mr. Comedian. I was thinking of physical harm; it's much more fun.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #145 of 631
Go mac doll, give the sucker some punishment!
post #146 of 631
Thread Starter 
Indeed I shall!

Would you like to join in the administering, Anna? Us girls just wanna have fun, you know.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #147 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
Indeed I shall!

Would you like to join in the administering, Anna? Us girls just wanna have fun, you know.

Can I join in? I have the odd virgin here that might need sacrificing to the Goat of Mendes and it seems a shame to waste such potential if there's someone that needs hexing.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #148 of 631
Thread Starter 
Do you not pay attention? It's not a hex I wish to accomplish.. just a good old fashioned ass kicking.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #149 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
Do you not pay attention? It's not a hex I wish to accomplish.. just a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Yes, I know that - she's in F***ing Florida - the only way you can kick her ass is through submitting to the infernal principalities and demons of the upper air.

Now do you want me to summon the hordes of Chorozon and dispatch them eastwards in the name of Azrael or not?

Stop monkeying around - I'm a busy man an I've a Rotary Club Dinner to attend later.

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #150 of 631
Ok, just realized you are in Florida too.

That's no excuse. I think this is a definite case requiring association with the diabolic principalities.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #151 of 631
Thread Starter 
You're still not paying attention...

It's not Anna I want to drop, it's Marc. Okay?

And I'm not involving magick of any sort. Okay?

And I know there's a distance issue, I'm just talking out of my ass for humor's sake. Okay?

Is this understood now?
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #152 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
You're still not paying attention...

It's not Anna I want to drop, it's Marc. Okay?

And I'm not involving magick of any sort. Okay?

And I know there's a distance issue, I'm just talking out of my ass for humor's sake. Okay?

Is this understood now?

Err...no....could you repeat it....your accent is a bit thick......

It doesn't have to be virgins, I've got a cock out the back - perhaps I've been a bit insensitive, best to start with the lighter stuff.......

Let me know.... I can hold it for a while but it's fluttering and crowing a bit.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #153 of 631
Dude, language. There are womenfolk about.
I'll let you off with a slap on the wrist this time.
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
Reply
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
Reply
post #154 of 631
I don't think this thread would be four pages if Mac_Doll was a guy.



which she probably is
post #155 of 631
I am slightly amused that no one is suspicious of Anna Mated's identity...

Come on. An exotic dancer on a male geek dominated forum?

That screams 43 year old balding greesy double chin ex-ambulance chaser who was disbarred due to his tendency to blackmail his lady of the night client's johns after the ladies went to jail...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #156 of 631
Thread Starter 
Your humor never loses its lustre, Placebo.

hardeeharhar: You raise an interesting point there. I was just hoping for another Mac savvy sister to grace the boards.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Reply
post #157 of 631
Yea, that crossed my mind too, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I guess we'll need pics. Authentic pics. 8)
You know, like writing "Ebby" in chocolate sauce across your stomach and snapping a pic.
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
Reply
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
Reply
post #158 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
You're still not paying attention...

It's not Anna I want to drop, it's Marc. Okay?

And I'm not involving magick of any sort. Okay?

And I know there's a distance issue, I'm just talking out of my ass for humor's sake. Okay?

Is this understood now?

c'mon doll, cool your circuitry, you're developing macbook whine! you're going infinite-loop on me!

Besides, kicking my arse would only prove that agression is the first sign of the denial of affection! [vader]Strike me down now and I will come back more powerful than you can imagine[/vader]

I rebooted, this is the clean install! Both cores running 100%.
post #159 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Can I join in? I have the odd virgin here that might need sacrificing to the Goat of Mendes and it seems a shame to waste such potential if there's someone that needs hexing.....

Is that why Mrs Segovius called me up, and asked me if she could take an unlimited vacation at mine???
post #160 of 631
Don't put much stock in what Anna says about herself. I'll leave it at that.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Time to make things fun..