or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Time to make things fun..

Time to make things fun.. - Page 8

post #281 of 631
I'm single again and my online flirting is getting out of hand. I regularly meet girls IRL who I've picked up on the internet. Friendster, Adult Friendfinder, SMS.ac, then contact through Messenger, and now with my MacBook, I even use my iSight for maximum flirting potential.

But even as a "pro" online flirt, the numbers here just don't add up. Sorry Mac_Doll!
post #282 of 631
It's okay, tonton; you're clear across the globe anyway.

I hate to admit it... but yes, Ebby.. I am in fact quite blushed over all this attention. I wish my buddy CosmoNut would come in more often. Marc's last statement was a bit rude.. but that's just Marc. Looks like he won't be indulging in any cheesecake with us.

Flick, thanks for putting a smile on this girl's face.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
post #283 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Flick Justice
Sorry if this is HOT NEW RUMOR is in the wrong thread. If it is, talented and ever powerful modorators feel free to move it...

I think Mac_Doll and a few, yes a few boys namely, Placebo, Mark UK and one or two more, that I know of, Are all having crushes. [oops my punctuation fell aprt there]

You read it here folks.

won't read this on mac spy... or was it spy mac.. regardless HOT NEWS!

love.
flick.

No crushes here. Just playing hard-to-get so it comes around the other way.
post #284 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebby
Pssst, Flick Justice, This is the unofficial flirt with Mac_Doll thread. (Or any women who pop in.)

I'm holding back until a_greer and Mark UK run out of material.

Mac_Doll, are you swooning yet?

I'm with you Ebby, I'm actually impressed these young guys have managed to speared thier charm over, what is it now? 8 pages? nice work gents.

I have on stand by pics of me point to where the beach is. Sporting Leopard print this and that. playing with kittens and helping old ladies across the street. With a little Paul Anka I should finish in the top three if not number one...

Damn... I've just spilt the beans all over my keyboard...

enjoy.
flick.
post #285 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mac_Doll
I wish my buddy CosmoNut would come in more often.

I'm around. I'm just not posting much here. Fear not, 'Doll: I'm watching out for you.

Now, all you hornballs take a cold shower and calm down.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #286 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
I'm around. I'm just not posting much here. Fear not, 'Doll: I'm watching out for you.

Now, all you hornballs take a cold shower and calm down.

Most of the hornballs probably dont have running water as they spent their last dimes on Macs!
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #287 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
No crushes here. Just playing hard-to-get so it comes around the other way.

I may be a new spectator to the online flirting game, but I always thought that, just as in real life, you cant play hard to get if the other person doesnt WANT you!
post #288 of 631
Quote:
Marc's last statement was a bit rude.. but that's just Marc. Looks like he won't be indulging in any cheesecake with us.

Cheesecakes with the Fruitcakes, that would be novel!
post #289 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by a_greer
I may be a new spectator to the online flirting game, but I always thought that, just as in real life, you cant play hard to get if the other person doesnt WANT you!

They start to think they're missing something and then want to get in on it. That's when I strike.
post #290 of 631
Quote:
They start to think they're missing something and then want to get in on it. That's when I strike.

I see, kinda like "missing out" on a hammer to the pinky finger.
post #291 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
Cheesecakes with the Fruitcakes, that would be novel!

Oh! The gloves are coming OFF now!
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #292 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebby
Oh! The gloves are coming OFF now!

no probs!, let me know when you've broken out the paper bag
post #293 of 631
Name: Mom

Birthday: 1967 (Making me oldest to actually admit to an age)

Zodiac Sign: virgo

What Mac(s) do you own? dual G5, among others

Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? my IT guy

Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? If so, what are they? Trying to remember. There was Kirk, Spock, Frodo, Gandalf, and Galadrial that I remember. My current computer is Gil-galad. Bonus points if you know who that is WITHOUT using Google.

Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? thought about it

Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? Married him

Do you have a favorite Mac model? any of the laptops--now they look huggable

Favorite food: anything Mexican or Curry

TWiT or Your Mac Life? Umm. I listen to TWit because Someone else likes to, but I don't understand it all.

Have an iPod? If so, what model(s)? "We" have a 20 g second generation, and sometimes I get to actually use it.
The Mom
The Mom
post #294 of 631
Placebo and a_greer are exchanging put downs, while Ebby and Marc are about to duke it out... OH SNAP! What have I gotten myself into?

CosmoNut: I think the guys will need a shower after their respective bouts. LMAO

Fangorn: Yay, it's the Mac Mama! Can I have a hug? (I hug my iBook every day.)
post #295 of 631
And its all because of you! 8)

Stand back and behold the power of womanhood and your feminine wiles.
(And place some bets)
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #296 of 631
I'm not a gambler, but I guess I can just... observe.. \

My feminine wiles..
post #297 of 631
Quote:
OH SNAP! What have I gotten myself into?

Well you naughty maenad, a little gangbang by all accounts.
post #298 of 631
Sorry, I'm a "one man only" kind of girl. Nice try, though.
post #299 of 631
Quote:
Sorry, I'm a "one man only" kind of girl. Nice try, though.

Does this mean quite guys like me have a chance still? All this competition leaves me no room for comments.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #300 of 631
maimezvous: I never said this was a competition in the first place... you guys kind of just went there. I'm just having a good time with you all, if anything. I see that you're 17... you do know I'm 21, right? You can be my friend, I'm always looking for those.

Speaking of my age, my 22nd birthday's coming in August... wow.
post #301 of 631
Quote:
maimezvous: I never said this was a competition in the first place... you guys kind of just went there. I'm just having a good time with you all, if anything. I see that you're 17... you do know I'm 21, right? You can be my friend, I'm always looking for those.

Hey...you can buy us under-21's beer...

hmm...this conversation's about to get fun. And before that happens, I'm going on vacation.
My computer can beat up your computer.
My computer can beat up your computer.
post #302 of 631
Quote:

Yeah, I know. I do like to think that I am a bit more mature than my age says, and I can dream can't I? I would like to be your friend. The more the merrier can apply here I think.
post #303 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by maimezvous
Yeah, I know. I do like to think that I am a bit more mature than my age says, and I can dream can't I? I would like to be your friend. The more the merrier can apply here I think.

I like to behave a lot less immature than my age says, and I dont want to be your friend.
post #304 of 631
Quote:
I like to behave a lot less immature than my age says, and I dont want to be your friend.

Fine, I guess the more the merrier doesn't apply here. The more the merrier minus the-very-immature-for-his-age MarcUK applies here. I'm sorry for my mistake.
post #305 of 631
Mac_Doll, I act my age and I AM your friend.
post #306 of 631
I'm not sure how I act.. but I'm a good fried too.
what ever that means.

Oh Man 500 posts!! milestone

flick.
post #307 of 631
Quote:
I'm not sure how I act.. but I'm a good fried too.
what ever that means.

Oh Man 500 posts!! milestone

flick.

As in Egg Fried?
post #308 of 631
Aw, Flick just forgot the "n." I know what you mean.

Marc, mind your manners.

And sorry, I don't buy alcohol for minors... it's against the law. Besides, you only have a few more years to wait... that's how I always thought of it.

maimezvous: Yeah, that's true. Glad you'll be my friend.

CosmoNut: Aww... I know that, dear!
post #309 of 631
Quote:
As in Egg Fried?

I'm good Fried OR Drunk.. I can perform sober too if I need to. I'm Canadian hear me roa... order another round.

funny.
flick.
post #310 of 631
Quote:
Aw, Flick just forgot the "n." I know what you mean.

Marc, mind your manners.

And sorry, I don't buy alcohol for minors... it's against the law. Besides, you only have a few more years to wait... that's how I always thought of it.

maimezvous: Yeah, that's true. Glad you'll be my friend.

CosmoNut: Aww... I know that, dear!

But Yes Mac Doll, I'm a great Friend.

What do you folks do thats fun in Florida? other that wrestle alligators.

flick.
post #311 of 631
Quote:
Just playing hard-to-get so it comes around the other way.

You're playing hard-to-get? Ha! I live in another country and haven't even posted to this thread... Until now...

Name The Mysterious Mr. H
Birthday April 1, 1980
Zodiac Sign Aries
What Mac(s) do you own? Titanium PowerBook G4; does the MacBook that is currently in the hands of TNT count?
Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? Jobs & Ives
Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? If so, what are they? No.
Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? Not that I can remember, but I have a poor memory in some respects.
Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? Is there a reason I shouldn't?
Do you have a favorite Mac model? If so, which one? MacBook, iMac G4, MacBook Pro.
Favorite food: I make a mean chocolate mousse, the mixture for which tastes particularly fine when licked off the naked bottom of soon-to-be 22 year-old women
TWiT or Your Mac Life? I don't have time to listen to the radio. I'm too busy thinking of Mac_Doll and Chocolate mousse!!
Have an iPod? If so, what model(s)? 40 GB 4th gen (non-photo)

edit: spelling correction.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
post #312 of 631
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. H
You're playing hard-to-get? Ha! I live in another country and haven't even posted to this thread... Until now...

Name The Mysterious Mr. H
Birthday April 1, 1980
Zodiac Sign Aries
What Mac(s) do you own? Titanium PowerBook G4; does the MacBook that is currently in the hands of TNT count?
Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? Jobs & Ives
Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? If so, what are they? No.
Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? Not that I can remember, but I have a poor memory in some respects.
Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? Is there a reason I shouldn't?
Do you have a favorite Mac model? If so, which one? MacBook, iMac G4, MacBook Pro.
Favorite food: I make a mean chocolate mousse, the mixture for which tastes particularly fine when licked off the naked bottom of soon-to-be 22 year-old women
TWiT or Your Mac Life? I don't have time to listen to the radio. I'm too busy thinkg of Mac_Doll and Chocolate mousse!!
Have an iPod? If so, what model(s)? 40 GB 4th gen (non-photo)

Oh boy, here we go.

Mac-Doll you've turned the kids in to drolling hormone volcanos!

nice work.

flick.
post #313 of 631
Quote:
Oh boy, here we go.

nice work.

flick.

I'd give you the thumbs up, but I just found out it is an ancient sign of male virility...
post #314 of 631
LMFAO

I didn't necessarily "turn" you guys into "hormone volcanoes," I guess it's just bound to happen when there's just one girl and a numerous amount of men. \

Flick: Well, there's the white sand beaches with emerald green water... if you're lucky to find some without a high rise, condo, or "gated community" on top of it. We have really cool night clubs, great seafood, and lots of tourist traps, like a makeshift Sea World called the Gulfarium. I've been here 13 years, but I'm actually from Ohio.
post #315 of 631
Quote:
Well, there's the white sand beaches with emerald green water... if you're lucky to find some without a high rise, condo, or "gated community" on top of it.

I was down there a couple of years ago. It's depressing to see beautiful views being blocked by "progress".
post #316 of 631
Quote:
Oh boy, here we go.

nice work.

flick.

Ya know, all these guys that say they are playing hard to get... they are ignoring one key aspect of the formula, I mentioned it earlier and I will say it again: you cant play hard to get if the other person does not WANT to "get" YOU!!! That was my only serious post in this whole thread outside of my bio and the YML discussion (and oh yea, trendy cloths shops and the cheese cake...YUM).

It would appear that most of the guys in this thread are so socialy inept that they cant grasp the concept of having a female friend who isnt a "girlfriend"

I must confess that I have enjoyed inserting the occasional smart-ass comment to provoke MarcUK and Placebo...'tis fun to mess with the yout's
post #317 of 631
Quote:
It would appear that most of the guys in this thread are so socialy inept that they cant grasp the concept of having a female friend who isnt a "girlfriend"

Yeah, either that or we're just having a laugh
post #318 of 631
..Lord knows I'm having plenty of laughs.

Seriously, I fully enjoy hearing from all of you. I made this thread for you all to loosen up and just have a fun time on this board. It's seemed a bit dull and redundant there for a while. Leave it up to a girl to make a "fun" thread!

I'll admit, I do think about having a boyfriend, I haven't had one in six years. If the time's right, I'll know. I'm happy knowing I can talk to nice guys like you all.

I do love a good chocolate mousse.. shit, I just have a massive sweet tooth.
post #319 of 631
Quote:
Ya know, all these guys that say they are playing hard to get... they are ignoring one key aspect of the formula, I mentioned it earlier and I will say it again: you cant play hard to get if the other person does not WANT to "get" YOU!!! That was my only serious post in this whole thread outside of my bio and the YML discussion (and oh yea, trendy cloths shops and the cheese cake...YUM).

I must confess that I have enjoyed inserting the occasional smart-ass comment to provoke MarcUK and Placebo...'tis fun to mess with the yout's

Im not playing hard to get, im an easy cheap whore. I can grasp the concept of female friends - it's easier to fuck if you dont hate eachother.

Maybe macdoll is playing hard to get? Maybe thats because she knows i dont want her.
post #320 of 631
Marc, seriously, what crawled up your ass all of a sudden?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Time to make things fun..