AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Warning - Error

Warning - Error

post #1 of 8
"An error has occurred in your computer"

HELP!!!
The devils that drive us do not discriminate
post #2 of 8
Sounds like your computer has a problem. That's about as much help as anyone can give with that information.

When you make a post, you need to state computer spec, OS version, where the error occurs (boot time, while running photoshop, while taking a swim?), whether the problem has happened before, if it happens regularly, what you did to make the error happen, does the error appear as white text on a black background, does your machine make a funny noise...
post #3 of 8
"Holy undescriptive error reports, Batman!"
"I've learned there's more to life than being really, really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking. :-x" - Zoolander
~:My scraps:~
"I've learned there's more to life than being really, really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking. :-x" - Zoolander
~:My scraps:~
post #4 of 8
Is he talking about those stupid ads?
post #5 of 8
Corollary 1: The probability that a poster will return with either more information or a follow-up post is directly proportional to the percentage of necessary information included in the initial post.
--Johnny
--Johnny
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by lundy
Corollary 1: The probability that a poster will return with either more information or a follow-up post is directly proportional to the percentage of necessary information included in the initial post.

Quote:
Originally posted by the cool gut
Is he talking about those stupid ads?

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Omega

This is a tough post/thread for all helpfull hands, is it not?
BTW, i can't stand these ads too. But i rather would post
complaints about into the apropriate forum. Feedback, anyone?
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #8 of 8
Done.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Warning - Error