or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "I did not lie," says Mr. Rumsfeld.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"I did not lie," says Mr. Rumsfeld.

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I'm somewhat surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Earlier today in Atlanta, Georgia, the Defence Sec had to LIE once again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4975372.stm

It has been reported that he was "heckled". Yes, he was by everyone up to Mr. Ray McGovern. I'll give the Def. Sec. some credit for having the cojones to insist on letting Mr. McGovern have his say. Last time Mr. Rumsfeld will ever let that happen again...

I also found it amusing at the number of boos directed towards Mr. McGovern while he was grilling Mr. Rumsfeld. I thought the questions were legitimate.

I admit that I consider the Sec. of Def. to be incompetent as well as a liar. He is however, in good company...

Ahh, it's good to be posting again.
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
Reply
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
Reply
post #2 of 11
Irrelevant when considered alongside the breaking news that Patrick Kennedy may have driven drunk.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #3 of 11
A key point is Rumsfeld said they based their assertions on existing intelligence, what he ment to say was the policy was based on their lack of intelligence and lots and lots of talking points. Saddam = Bin Laden, by the way Bin Laden is the guy that attacked us, Saddam is the guy Rumsfeld and the republicans were working with during the Iraq Iran war.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
post #4 of 11
Allahpundit\t has been following this issue and has some interesting insights.

http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/...-ray-mcgovern/
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Irrelevant when considered alongside the breaking news that Patrick Kennedy may have driven drunk.

Not a KENNEDY!!
post #6 of 11
We have a administration of liars and spinmasters. These guys have DESTROYED America's reputation for anything good we may have accomplished. Embarrassed as all hell that Bush is my President and key people all around him are for a lack of better term draft dodging scum. Though Rummy is one of the few who wasnt a draft dodger its very clear they wanted Iraq before 911 and went to great lengths to spin Bin Laden = Saddam. 2400 Americans dead, Billions blown for what? A Shiite theocracy? what a piss poor bunch rats we have infesting out govt. Vote out all republicans for these lies is the only thing we can do. Do the same to the democrats if they screw up. Both Parties Rot.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
We have a administration of liars and spinmasters. These guys have DESTROYED America's reputation for anything good we may have accomplished. Embarrassed as all hell that Bush is my President and key people all around him are for a lack of better term draft dodging scum. Though Rummy is one of the few who wasnt a draft dodger its very clear they wanted Iraq before 911 and went to great lengths to spin Bin Laden = Saddam. 2400 Americans dead, Billions blown for what? A Shiite theocracy? what a piss poor bunch rats we have infesting out govt. Vote out all republicans for these lies is the only thing we can do. Do the same to the democrats if they screw up. Both Parties Rot.

The people will vote for DIFFERENT Republicans

FYI the CIA director has resigned
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by southside grabowski
The people will vote for DIFFERENT Republicans

FYI the CIA director has resigned

Thats one screwed up agency for sure but heck what federal agency isnt a G.D. mess these days? Its time to give back authority to the states. The Feds screw up everything they touch iam convinced.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
Reply
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by southside grabowski
The people will vote for DIFFERENT Republicans

FYI the CIA director has resigned

Sorry but that's not what the polls are saying.

They'll vote differently alright. They'll vote for change.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Irrelevant when considered alongside the breaking news that Patrick Kennedy may have driven drunk.

OMG TEH MURDERAR!!!1
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
OMG TEH MURDERAR!!!1

Chappaqu—
Chaphacui—
Chappaquid—

LIBERAL!!!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "I did not lie," says Mr. Rumsfeld.