or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Caption Time!

Caption Time!

post #1 of 21
Caption this picture:

Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #2 of 21
If that drier gets out of hand one more time...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 21
A good southern wife doesn't just insure her husband's blue jeans are clean, she insures his gun is polished and loaded as well.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #4 of 21
Did I leave my door unlocked? How did you get that?
"some catch on faster than others"
"some catch on faster than others"
post #5 of 21
"Dwight, you left your gun in your pants pocket, and it went through the wash again."
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally posted by southside grabowski
Did I leave my door unlocked? How did you get that?

You'd be much better off putting your sense of humour to good work - like that!
post #7 of 21
Really... I'm just happy to see you...
post #8 of 21
Reverend Luce was so eager to get to the Teen Mania rally on time he forgot his 'Christian Message for the Gay Community' witnessing tools.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #9 of 21
Because of the skyrocketing costs of designer jeans, some owners feel it necessary to take precautionary measures to avoid being jean-jacked.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #10 of 21
"I married you against my father's wishes, I beared you your multiple monsters, I spread my legs for you with no hope of return affection, and I've done your laundry for 20 fucking years...now it's your turn to do the right thing.

P.S. Put the washcloth behind your head when you do it. I've cleaned up enough of your damn messes."
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
post #11 of 21
Housewives everywhere are arming themselves against the sock gnomes.
post #12 of 21
Got the blood off.
post #13 of 21
If that fabric softener bear pops out of the dryer one more time, I swear I'm blowing his little fuzzy butt to laundry heaven!
You can never justify the cost of building a bridge by counting the number of people swimming across the river.
You can never justify the cost of building a bridge by counting the number of people swimming across the river.
post #14 of 21
Maid's day off at the Eastwood mansion.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #15 of 21
Mister Pants in the Laundry Room with the Revolver. I win!

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #16 of 21
A Kenmore? Are you fucking kidding?
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #17 of 21
"Hey... and I thought this thing was just a washing machine."
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #18 of 21
Stonewash and Acidwash are old and busted. Pistolwhipped jeans are teh new hotness.
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
post #19 of 21
or:

Items rejected by Blonde laundry maid who read it was an 'automatic' dryer.
post #20 of 21
somone's planning a party and forgot to pack the whiskey.
post #21 of 21
"Honey, you left your gun in your pants again."

(Oh well, I tried)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Caption Time!