or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › me and a $20 digicam!!!

me and a $20 digicam!!!

post #1 of 7
thought i'd try out the cheapest digital camera I could find. God its awful, infact its so bad, I actually like its output. Colours all wrong, tons of noise, crap resolution, but it was like £15 including editing software, which is actually pretty good, no photoshop here. I lightened them all up a little, except the last one which is the actual output from the camera!

As usual I thought id take the piss, so presenting, MarcUK impersonating fellow AI'ers.

segovius

Fellowship

Just Me

Proof Im real
post #2 of 7
Aren't those over-the-door hangers the greatest?

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
Aren't those over-the-door hangers the greatest?

have a right mess without them!
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
thought i'd try out the cheapest digital camera I could find. God its awful, infact its so bad, I actually like its output. Colours all wrong, tons of noise, crap resolution, but it was like £15 including editing software, which is actually pretty good, no photoshop here. I lightened them all up a little, except the last one which is the actual output from the camera!

As usual I thought id take the piss, so presenting, MarcUK impersonating fellow AI'ers.

segovius

Sorta adds new context to something that Gunnery SGT Heartman said in Full Metal Jacket

"you're so ugly you could be a moddern art masterpeice!"

You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by a_greer
Sorta adds new context to something that Gunnery SGT Heartman said in Full Metal Jacket

"you're so ugly you could be a moddern art masterpeice!"

yep! - the best thing about being ugly is that when I come to kick your ass, i dont have to worry about a few punches spoiling a pretty face
post #6 of 7
I still don't believe you are real.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
yep! - the best thing about being ugly is that when I come to kick your ass, i dont have to worry about a few punches spoiling a pretty face

I was speaking largly of the photo quality, not content.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › me and a $20 digicam!!!