or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › You Gotta Love That Coulter Chick

You Gotta Love That Coulter Chick - Page 2

post #41 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
Yes but when Michael Moore, Harry Belefonte, or the Dixie Chicks do it, it's "Activism".

There's no comparison between those you mention and the savage, poisonous rhetoric that so often spews forth from Coulter. Dixie Chicks dissing the Prez v. Coulter's tirades? Puhlease.
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #42 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by Gilsch
...while drinking cheap wine perhaps?

Hey! Hey! Hey!

You can talk bad about Coulter all you want -- but dissin' Robert Parker's scores is fightin' words!

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #43 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by groverat
Is that a rebuttal of some kind?

Don't worry groverat. All you have to say to Chris is " Prove it " and he's completely disarmed.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #44 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by jamac
Yeah and the Bushoids never used 911 to go to war or to usurp unconstitutional authority? or to smokescreen their oily dealings, or to get Halliburton billion dollar contracts, or to scare Americans or, or,....

How is peace activism a political statement???
Peace is peace.
How is asking to get all the possible info on an event that has changed this world (and some people's fammily status) significantly a political statement???

As long as there are people with SDWs twisted moral logic in this world there will be wars over bullshit just for econimic gais as there have been for 20,000 years. Peace takes a lot more intelligence than war, far more. And also a lot more courage.

The republican US has set back humanity by at least 50 years. The childish reaction to 911 will forever haunt this nation. Osama spent 200,000 we spent trillions and are still nowhere 5 years later. He has won over a nation with rovers on Mars and smart bombs because we went to war.
I wonder if we would have simply written $ 100,000 checks to evry Iraqi and every afgahn if anybody would actually remember the taliban or bin laden or saddam or terrorism??

You're hysterical.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #45 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Don't worry groverat. All you have to say to Chris is " Prove it " and he's completely disarmed.

Right, because you post facts that support your arguments all the time.
post #46 of 218
Ann Coulter isn't funny at all. Now if she had said the 9/11 widows should be tried for treason and shot, THAT... would be funny.

Of course that would be what Al Franken said on the Today show about Libby and Rove.

Perhaps it would have been funnier if Ann had simply joked about putting a bullet between the eyes of Bush like Alan Hevesi.

See Ann simply has the wrong type of humor. She does things like call people witches when what she really should be doing is saying they should be dead like Democrats do.

Hahaha... BANG... kill Gore... HAHAHAHA... shoot Hillary HAHAHAHA...

BTW, isn't posting a link with no additional comment against the posting guidelines?

Hilarious.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #47 of 218
Yeah. That Hevesi comment was hysterical. I wish he'd make a career out of being an asshole, just like Coulter! But the bastard had to apologize, which Coulter has shown time and time again is completely unnecessary. Has Coulter ever apologized for ANY of the batshit crazy stuff she's said? Has she ever acknowledged a factual error--even when she's called on it? That's the way you do it! Stick to your point like a bulldog! Say, for instance, that you're on Hardball (for the final time) and you claim that George C. Scott refused to go to the Oscars and accept the award for Patton because he hated the liberal Hollywood types. Say that Chris Matthews shoves the Scott obit down your throat, pointing out that Scott hated all of that self-congratulatory Hollywood hoo-haa. Do you say "Wow. I must have that wrong! I apologize!"?

No!! You stay at it, until you force your interlocutor to utter this:

Quote:
MATTHEWS: Facts mean nothing to you, Ann.
CORN: In this movie he shoots down an airplane with a gun.
MATTHEWS: I'm glad you are not making movies, Ann Coulter. Thank you, David Corn, Andrew Grossman. Jesus.

I've been screaming for a long time that good liberals need someone like Coulter. For too long, we've been saddled with reasonable people (and a few unreasonable ones). For too long, we've been suffering under the tyranny of not making crazy shit up.

Go forth, batshit crazy liberals! Get on TV and just make shit up! All the time! And don't stop there! Say all kinds of shit that makes people cringe! Even if it's not true! It doesn't matter! No one will remember 3 days later! And if they do, you can count on your legions of fans to draw equivalency arguments until the point--that you've said something that's just plain batshit crazy, cruel, and horrible--is utterly, utterly lost. No one will bother to fact-check anything you say or do, and if they do, like any other liberal, they'll be drowned out by arguments that you were just kidding or that you're not really serious or that you don't represent the entire movement or, finally, the people on the other side are just as bad. Because that's really the point, isn't it? That we all suck? It's not that you're batshit crazy and just make cruel and horrible things up just to sell a book?

And all this time, no one will notice that you've written a book with the utterly absurd thesis that it is impossible to respond to your opponents when they trot out the liberal harpy widows of people who died in 9/11--AND YET YOU'VE WRITTEN A BOOK ABOUT IT! And even better, you've written a book simultaneously designed to demonstrate that thesis (you can't respond without looking like a heartless bastard) and attack it (look! see!!?? I can't respond without looking like a bastard!).

Oh it just goes round and round, doesn't it?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #48 of 218
The left has for years felt that only they could be rude, aggressive and over the top in their actions. Conservatives tended to be reserved and polite folks. Today, we have a new generation of conservatives who are not happy to be a silent majority and they are speaking out in new ways . The left is shocked
"some catch on faster than others"
"some catch on faster than others"
post #49 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
Right, because you post facts that support your arguments all the time.

Pretty much yeah.
post #50 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by southside grabowski
The left has for years felt that only they could be rude, aggressive and over the top in their actions. Conservatives tended to be reserved and polite folks. Today, we have a new generation of conservatives who are not happy to be a silent majority and they are speaking out in new ways . The left is shocked

Yup! And the people don't like them either!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13216921/

Coulter is nothing but a self serving slime. High time she went back under her rock.
post #51 of 218
Quote:

In other words, Coulter may be a batshit crazy asshole...but it's the liberals' fault that she is! HAHAHAHA
post #52 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
Of course that would be what Al Franken said on the Today show about Libby and Rove.

Yeah because Scooter Libby and Rove are poor victims.

Maybe he should have said they should be tried for treason and if found guilty,shot. Would that have been acceptable?
post #53 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Yeah. That Hevesi comment was hysterical. I wish he'd make a career out of being an asshole, just like Coulter! But the bastard had to apologize, which Coulter has shown time and time again is completely unnecessary.

So your point is that it is okay to be batshit crazy and say anything you want as long as you apologize for it afterward?

Quote:
Has Coulter ever apologized for ANY of the batshit crazy stuff she's said?

I don't know. I'm not really sure I care. Are you saying you would feel much better about what she has written if she apologized afterwards? Sorry I made enough to by another million dollar condo in Manhatten?

Quote:
Has she ever acknowledged a factual error--even when she's called on it? That's the way you do it! Stick to your point like a bulldog! Say, for instance, that you're on Hardball (for the final time) and you claim that George C. Scott refused to go to the Oscars and accept the award for Patton because he hated the liberal Hollywood types. Say that Chris Matthews shoves the Scott obit down your throat, pointing out that Scott hated all of that self-congratulatory Hollywood hoo-haa. Do you say "Wow. I must have that wrong! I apologize!"?

No!! You stay at it, until you force your interlocutor to utter this:

It isn't possible to hate liberal and self-congratulatory types at the same time? Perhaps you they are one and the same.

Al Gore is pretty self-congratulatory about his attempts to save the planet even while burning mountains of jet fuel to fly around and promote those attempts. Can I only choose one reason to hate that and not two? If I only mention one and someone else mentions the other am I then "wrong?"

Quote:
I've been screaming for a long time that good liberals need someone like Coulter. For too long, we've been saddled with reasonable people (and a few unreasonable ones). For too long, we've been suffering under the tyranny of not making crazy shit up.

You guys elected Howard Dean as head of DNC. You've got the media, Michael, Al, Bill, etc. None of those folks are "reasonable" in my view.

Besides to crack a joke, you have to be willing to believe that exagerrating something is funny. Instead liberals believe that exagerrating something is just the truth and thus they say it with a straight face. You know like the New Orleans being this big fuck up with predicted 10,000+ dead and instead we get swift action and have slightly more than a 1,000 dead instead. How about that Superdome reporting? It was something like 2% factual.

See you can't tell a joke if the tongue isn't in the cheek. The drive-by media just does things like report "Bush knew levees would be breached" and show a meeting in which he was told they would be topped. It is an exaggeration and it is batshit crazy to say that topped means breached, but instead they just say it with a straight face.

How about the documents are fake but we know they reflect the truth? That one was pretty funny though.

Quote:
Go forth, batshit crazy liberals! Get on TV and just make shit up! All the time! And don't stop there! Say all kinds of shit that makes people cringe! Even if it's not true! It doesn't matter! No one will remember 3 days later! And if they do, you can count on your legions of fans to draw equivalency arguments until the point--that you've said something that's just plain batshit crazy, cruel, and horrible--is utterly, utterly lost. No one will bother to fact-check anything you say or do, and if they do, like any other liberal, they'll be drowned out by arguments that you were just kidding or that you're not really serious or that you don't represent the entire movement or, finally, the people on the other side are just as bad. Because that's really the point, isn't it? That we all suck? It's not that you're batshit crazy and just make cruel and horrible things up just to sell a book?

Speaking of making up cruel and horrible things to sell a book, how is that http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0805073396/002-4779237-8687263?v=glance&n=283155 book doing lately?

Quote:
And all this time, no one will notice that you've written a book with the utterly absurd thesis that it is impossible to respond to your opponents when they trot out the liberal harpy widows of people who died in 9/11--AND YET YOU'VE WRITTEN A BOOK ABOUT IT! And even better, you've written a book simultaneously designed to demonstrate that thesis (you can't respond without looking like a heartless bastard) and attack it (look! see!!?? I can't respond without looking like a bastard!).

You may not be able to look like a bastard but you can look like you are batshit crazy. Um.... okay.

Also, I think the liberal harpy widows are just one section related to a broader theme which is Democrats finding a person with a loss and then exploiting it instead of offering an alternative plan for debate. Do we really know how Kerry or anyone else would do Iraq better yet or do we just all know who Cindy Sheehan is now?

Quote:
Oh it just goes round and round, doesn't it?

I don't think it does. Coulter does let her humor get a bit too dark at times, but so does just about every other comic. I've stated dozens of times that she, just like every other person who straddles the social commentary/comic line occasionally screws up trying to walk on both sides. Her book won't change anything and the uproar about the comments will probably put more money in her pockets.

Next she'll be saying she is more popular than Jesus or something like that.

Nick

post #54 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by Outsider
Yeah because Scooter Libby and Rove are poor victims.

Maybe he should have said they should be tried for treason and if found guilty,shot. Would that have been acceptable?

It's acceptable both ways. Obviously Lauer simply thinks one is funnier than the other because the tape shows him laughing at one and getting pissed off at the other. Obviously he finds humor related to his own beliefs more humorous.

Nick

post #55 of 218
OK, so you disagree with execution as the punishment for treason. I can see how Al's comments, and Lauer's reaction them them, would not be funny to you then. That's cool.

I disagree with questioning a widow's greif, but that's my beef I guess.
post #56 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by Outsider
OK, so you disagree with execution as the punishment for treason. I can see how Al's comments, and Lauer's reaction them them, would not be funny to you then. That's cool.

I disagree with questioning a widow's greif, but that's my beef I guess.

I didn't say I disagree with anything. I simply remarked about how she could make Matt laugh. Obviously he laughs at people being killed, but not called witches.

I'd laugh at Franken but his voice is just impossible for me to tolerate. I do like Bill Maher alot though.

Nick

post #57 of 218
i, for one, consider it bad taste to make fun of people's actual death, or their families' suffering. 911 was the largest tragedy in recent history; its too soon. poking fun at a politician, or someone who's brought themselves into the public eye is one thing; making fun of widows {for being widows} is disgusting.
post #58 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by thuh Freak
making fun of widows {for being widows} is disgusting.

What about criticizing (not making fun of) survivors if they appear to be exploiting the death of their loved ones? Is that OK or is do such survivors always get a free pass from critcism?
post #59 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cuilla
What about criticizing (not making fun of) survivors if they appear to be exploiting the death of their loved ones? Is that OK or is do such survivors always get a free pass from critcism?

Yeah!

You know what bugs me the most? It's when someone dies of cancer and the family asks that people donate to a charity that funds research for a cure. Or, perhaps, when someone gets hit by a drunk driver and people are asked to donate to MADD in memory of the victim.

All of this exploitation just pisses me off. Why do they hate florists?
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #60 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by audiopollution
Yeah!

You know what bugs me the most? It's when someone dies of cancer and the family asks that people donate to a charity that funds research for a cure. Or, perhaps, when someone gets hit by a drunk driver and people are asked to donate to MADD in memory of the victim.

You see...ummm...that was like nothing at all like what I asked. How do you do that? Is it the words...they just get jumbled in your head?
post #61 of 218
I think you need to change your sig to my sig Chris. It just makes things easier when you understand the baseline assuption to their posting.

Nick

post #62 of 218
Quote:
You see...ummm...that was like nothing at all like what I asked. How do you do that? Is it the words...they just get jumbled in your head?

Too abstruse for you?

How are the four widows exploiting the deaths of their loved ones?

Stop exploiting ellipses.
post #63 of 218
It was really a simple question. If you don't want to answer it, just say so. In case you do, here it is again:

Quote:

Too abstruse for you?
post #64 of 218
Quote:
Yeah!

You make a good point here audio, but I ask you to follow it through.

You talk about people suffering loss asking others to consider and even contribute to prevent the future possibility of that loss.

These seems like sensible reasoning and allows all parties to help solve a problem.

What about if you say Kerry is good for cancer research and George hates people with cancer so vote for Kerry?

Is that attempting to solve the problem or is that taking sides?

Also how do you respond to that sort of request? Are you supporting people who hate cancer research if you don't agree with these people who have suffered an intimate loss?

Nick

post #65 of 218
Quote:
How are the four widows exploiting the deaths of their loved ones?

By doing anything other than cheering on Bush's approach to the "war on terror". If these widows were in the public eye all the time, but appearing at Republican gatherings and campaign events, if they were cheering on the war in Iraq and hyping up "all the good were doing" there... well, that'd be different. Then they'd be responding bravely to a tragedy in their lives and trying to make the best of a bad situation, doing all they could do to ease the suffering of those who have been hurt, and helping to prevent future tragedies.

But if they think Bush and the Republicans have screwed up priorities, have incompetently executed poorly planned and ill-connected responses to 9/11, and have done more to protect Halliburton's profit margins than the American people, well... it's obvious that using their positions as widow to promote that kind of view is exploitative.

See? The difference is clear, isn't it?
post #66 of 218
Quote:
It was really a simple question. If you don't want to answer it, just say so. In case you do, here it is again:

Too abstruse for you?

Everyone is open to criticism. There's a difference between criticizing their actions or motivations and the shit that flowed out of the mouth of Coulter.

Personally, I don't see a problem with either side using 9/11 as a platform for their ideas. I can't see how one side, or the other, can lay sole claim to the emotional fuel that is available. I asked earlier in the thread if there were rules as to who could use the tragedy. I guess there are.
post #67 of 218
Quote:
You make a good point here audio, but I ask you to follow it through.

You talk about people suffering loss asking others to consider and even contribute to prevent the future possibility of that loss.

These seems like sensible reasoning and allows all parties to help solve a problem.

What about if you say Kerry is good for cancer research and George hates people with cancer so vote for Kerry?

Is that attempting to solve the problem or is that taking sides?

Also how do you respond to that sort of request? Are you supporting people who hate cancer research if you don't agree with these people who have suffered an intimate loss?

Nick

Thanks. I'm glad you understood where I was coming from.

I would take issue with that request as, personally, I don't think it's a reasonable thing to ask. I wouldn't, however, confront the family with vitriol. Luckily, I'd retain the ability to choose whomever I wanted when I got to the voting booth and the florist would get some business.
post #68 of 218
Quote:
I asked earlier in the thread if there were rules as to who could use the tragedy. I guess there are.

Rule 1: You can't use a tragedy to promote an agenda.
Rule 2: The right-wing approach is simply the right thing to do, the clear, obvious and patriotic thing. Anything else is an agenda.
post #69 of 218
Quote:
Everyone is open to criticism.

Fair enough. Just checking.

Quote:
There's a difference between criticizing their actions or motivations and the shit that flowed out of the mouth of Coulter.

Agreed.

Quote:
Personally, I don't see a problem with either side using 9/11 as a platform for their ideas.

Well...it's out there...it cannot be ignored. The "how" and "why" are often the questions when using an event like that.
post #70 of 218
Quote:

...holy shit, I can't believe I just read that...must come up for air....can't stop laughing....oh, it hurts....side splitting....can't breath....

"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #71 of 218
Quote:
You've got the media

post #72 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by shetline
By doing anything other than cheering on Bush's approach to the "war on terror". If these widows were in the public eye all the time, but appearing at Republican gatherings and campaign events, if they were cheering on the war in Iraq and hyping up "all the good were doing" there... well, that'd be different.

DING DING DING DING!
post #73 of 218
while the last 3 posts and the forth subsequently deleted one could potentiallly be very helpful in furthering the discussion, maybe a different approach might be more effective?
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
post #74 of 218
Quote:
You've got the media

Absolutely! The Nation, Mother Jones and...*scratches head*...oh of course, I forgot, Utne Reader.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #75 of 218
Quote:
Thanks. I'm glad you understood where I was coming from.

Cool.

Quote:
I would take issue with that request as, personally, I don't think it's a reasonable thing to ask.

So we are in agreement on this as well.

Quote:
I wouldn't, however, confront the family with vitriol.

Well that really is the double-edged sword of dark humor.

Here's a little Maher for comparison, he can get a bit dark depending upon the week.

New Rule: Let Britney be Britney. Darwin's survival of the fittest depends on hillbillies being left alone to do stupid hillbilly things. Like sticking forks in toasters and leaving babies in front seats, and going hunting with Dick Cheney. She's Britney Spears. Of course, she's going to drive with the baby on her lap. We're just lucky she didn't it mixed up with an empty and throw it out the window.

Now if I didn't like Bill, this would seem awful mean and full of vitriol. I mean he is saying she is dumb enough to die and probably take her equally trashy, dumb kid with her. However I think it is hilarious.

Is the Coulter piece too dark? Perhaps if people treat it as a purely serious statement but obviously she writes tongue-in-cheek. She does the same sort of thing, Franken, Maher, and Limbaugh do. Most of the time it works, other times someone gets their nose a bit bent and you get fired from ABC. I'd rather have them poking fun than being safe myself whether I agree with them or not.

Nick

post #76 of 218
Quote:
Originally posted by shetline
There's no comparison between those you mention and the savage, poisonous rhetoric that so often spews forth from Coulter. Dixie Chicks dissing the Prez v. Coulter's tirades? Puhlease.

I am a conservative and I speak for most conservatives when I say that she is the little foul mouthed slut that no one listens to, but the powers that be let her be a big face for them because most of the old geazers running the party want to bone her.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #77 of 218
Quote:
Cool.

So we are in agreement on this as well.

Well that really is the double-edged sword of dark humor.

Here's a little Maher for comparison, he can get a bit dark depending upon the week.

New Rule: Let Britney be Britney. Darwin's survival of the fittest depends on hillbillies being left alone to do stupid hillbilly things. Like sticking forks in toasters and leaving babies in front seats, and going hunting with Dick Cheney. She's Britney Spears. Of course, she's going to drive with the baby on her lap. We're just lucky she didn't it mixed up with an empty and throw it out the window.

Now if I didn't like Bill, this would seem awful mean and full of vitriol. I mean he is saying she is dumb enough to die and probably take her equally trashy, dumb kid with her. However I think it is hilarious.

Is the Coulter piece too dark? Perhaps if people treat it as a purely serious statement but obviously she writes tongue-in-cheek. She does the same sort of thing, Franken, Maher, and Limbaugh do. Most of the time it works, other times someone gets their nose a bit bent and you get fired from ABC. I'd rather have them poking fun than being safe myself whether I agree with them or not.

Nick

Hm, I think you're making a decent point. But the difference I see is that when people like Franken, Maher or Limbaugh are called out for something they say, they can generally justify some narrow offense they may have committed by placing it within a larger context and doing so intelligibly and cohesively. You don't have to like or agree with them to at least see they have thought about what it is they are saying.

Coulter, on the other hand, when asked to explain something she said about a person or group tends to let out two or three quick Butthead-esque huffy laughs and follow it up with "well they are!" followed by some weird stare into the camera like she half expects everyone to all of a sudden go "Wow, she's right!"

post #78 of 218
Quote:
Perhaps if people treat it as a purely serious statement but obviously she writes tongue-in-cheek.

So Coulter says this

Quote:
"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

If she's calling them "harpies" and claiming they are taking pleasure in their husbands' death and she's writing it tongue-in-cheek, does she mean it, or not?
post #79 of 218
Quote:

What is this? A parody? A psychological/sociological experiment?

There is no such distinction as "the left vs. Conservatives". Far too polarizing to be true.

There's also no such thing as general conceitedness on left-wingers' part vs. lack of conceitedness on the right-wingers' part. Nor do right-wingers "tend to be more reserved and polite"; even if statistically true, it makes no sense that political views would have any affect on such social behaviour.

Finally, conservatives are most certainly not "silent". Heck, this very thread is about a conservatives who was too loud for her own good.
post #80 of 218
She's been making the rounds of the news shows practically tearing the face off of anyone who takes her to task.

I think you're confusing "joking" with "will say anything because being outrageous has made her a lot of money in the past". Both strategies are insincere, it's just that the former means she has questionable taste while the latter suggest she's a sociopath monster. Hey, no wonder she's so popular on the right!

I don't think Ann quite gets that the national moment is passing her by. She'll end her days getting paid to talk really fucked up bitter people about what a cunt Hillary is and how she fucks dogs and how liberals should be slowly tortured to death with dull knives.

It'll be hilarious!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › You Gotta Love That Coulter Chick