or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › 'Possible' Apple Products Contest

'Possible' Apple Products Contest

post #1 of 10
These guys are having a contest to see who can design the coolest "not-yet-existing" Apple products. Some pretty cool stuff there already. Check it:

http://www.MacintoshOS.com/contest
post #2 of 10
Hahahahaha, nice.
post #3 of 10
Very cool!!!
post #4 of 10
Contest winners have been posted here: http://apple-discounts.com/contest/winners.html
post #5 of 10
you win the contest for the most descriptive thread title ever.
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by ipodandimac
you win the contest for the most descriptive thread title ever.

I've edited the thread title to reflect the contents.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #7 of 10
He wins contest for most new accounts created for the sole purpose of bumping his thread.
post #8 of 10
When I saw the contest, I couldn't believe they picked the worst winners out of the whole lot. Fixed I tell ya.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #9 of 10
Yeah, my favorite was the iToast. Apple-logo roasted on toast. Brilliant!
"Gawd, even white trash feel sorry for me."
"That's true, that's very very true."
"Gawd, even white trash feel sorry for me."
"That's true, that's very very true."
post #10 of 10
Mine was "iWatch" the 32" or 37" Blu-ray HD t.v.
I like the idea, and the mock-up. (however the proportion was a little off with the dvd nearly half the height of the display)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › 'Possible' Apple Products Contest